How do I jack off without lube or lotion?

How do I jack off without lube or lotion?

Attached: IMG_1213.jpg (640x480, 98K)

go back in time and not get your dick mutilated.
fuckin jew

Get foreskin

Step 1 - Don't get any part of your cock chopped off
>The price you pay so you don't have to wash your dick

Attached: 1519935939072.webm (506x540, 515K)

At least mine looks good and doesn't smell like nigger cheese

Attached: IMG_0089.jpg (1139x1536, 209K)

Have foreskin

nivea 4-1 firming body oil on cock head

no fucking friction

brilliant

I got foreskin and wouldn't Jack off without lube anymore. Feeling is just better. If no lube, just spit on it, or give yourself a blow job beforehand. If not possible simply cut off your head at neck and there you go, you can even rim yourself

I hear that people without foreskins can masturbate without lube, but I have no idea how. My ability to do so was entirely because of foreskin. Now that I'm on estrogen though the skin there is too thin and I have to use lube or spit every time. Maybe your testosterone levels are too low?

that fucking scar doesn't look god, you deluded cripplecock

t. femanon

Spit faggot

I do it all the time and I am cut, it's normal

Cut it off

Bitch, I've been jacking straight my whole life. Grow a fucking pair and stroke yourself to some Lolis.

Sorry, you have to be european

I'm cut and never use lube, not sure why everyone thinks you can't

Don't, do something else with your time.

G E T F O R S K I N J E W C O C K

I ooze tons of precum. Best natural lubricant ever

Soft grip.

I don't get this meme. I just grab my dick and jerk off. What kind of fucking fucking absolute retard caveman grip do you have to use to fuck your dick up?

Wait im a headless horseman and i can still jack it without lube. Is my circumcision botched or some shit?

I'm confused by these foreskin loving fags I was circumcised and I beat my meat dry literally every time; I hate using lotion/lubes, they're irritating and messy

I grab my balls and stroke them as well

"femanon,"
Fucking X you neckbeard fag

not me man, I last so long the only way to shorten my jerk off time is to grip as hard as I can, I use a good amount of lotion to. my wife gets off around 15 times and is done in 30 mins so I have to finish off somehow or im going to die from eeling like my dick is going to explode. the shortest ive gone in sex is 1 hour so yeah.

why do so many guys fall for the circumcision meme?

Shampoo. A lot better than butter.