I'm gonna need you faggots to stop shitposting so much to Voat and keep to your little right-wing echo chamber here

I'm gonna need you faggots to stop shitposting so much to Voat and keep to your little right-wing echo chamber here.

It's getting pretty boring seeing two versions of Sup Forums while you guys all pretend you don't go there while you make fun of Reddit faggots for their circlejerks with your hands wrist-deep in each other's anuses.

Quit falling for the Sup Forums v reddit meme

I already know it's a meme, I've moved past that.

Now I'm calling people out on shitposting on Voat. The site they pretend they don't visit but are smart enough not to mention too much so people don't get suspicious.

Too bad half the angsty teenagers here don't know how code-switching works so the front page is literally just Sup Forums.

If you read any thread you'd know you're full of shit. There's no moderation here, unlike on reddit where disagreeing is hate speech and where you have to agree to adhere to a list of behaviors.

Kindly go fuck yourself with a cactus. The holocaust didn't happen.

What the fuck is voat? Just stop going there. What the fuck are you doing

I hadn't actually heard of Voat before this thread.
Sounds cool, OP. I'ma go check it out

Voat is reddit without the libtards.

>voat
>disliking Trump

The fuck man, don't spread these reddit refugees over there. voat has always been a safe haven for free speech you dumbass.

Technically it's not an echo chamber, since you don't get banned for wrong opinions or saying hurtful things.

>voat has always been a safe haven for free speech you dumbass.

Unless what you want to speak about goes against the right-wing narrative, then you're FREE to be have your opinion literally buried and hidden.

But we're way better than those echo chamber reddit faggots :^)

Voat is right-wing reddit with moderation logs, get over your superiority complex.

Mass downvoting things you don't want people to see until they are literally hidden is the next best thing to complete censorship.

If people had the capability to hide replies on this board you'd call it censorship or circlejerking or echo chambering, which it is..

What the fuck is Voat? Kill yourself OP

You're a faggot and no one loves you - you're probably adopted.

nobody here posts on reddit faggot now fuck off back there

we control the internet now pleb you are our bitch

>voat
Wasn't that almost relevant for less than a week?
Did people actually start going there??
Disgusting.

Fuck off faggot.

The underage shits sure are on in full force tonight. Summer truly is here.
Go back
to Reddit.

What the fuck is a voat? Did you mean vote? You can't stop us from voting commie scum

>Getting your jimmies rustled this hard because someone called you out for circlejerking like the Reddit faggots you make fun of so much

Let it flow through you, your angry tears are delicious.

>What the fuck is a voat?

It's a site where you go to when you're too much of a faggot even for Leddit to handle.

literally never heard of this website and not going there

the difference is you can come here and say whatever the fuck you want and people may shitpost in your thread or say your a nigger you can still say that shit

where as on reddit you cant you get downvoted and shadow banned

Sup Forums is alot closer to true freedom of speech instead of your little hugbox

so go back and be a big baby and post on reddit how you told off the mean nasty 4channers

Just out of curiosity, why does the Left deserve to be heard when they are hell-bent on suppressing the free speech of anyone disagreeing with them?

You reap what you sow.

To me this seems more like advertisement through shitposting

>Constantly brining up reddit when this thread is about Voat.

Stop projecting so much.

Why does the Right deserve to be heard when they are hell-bent on ruining our economy, spying on innocent citizens, and selling Americans out for the highest bidder while celebrating an imaginary sky fairy?

he thinks he can stop our irregular shitposting neet divisions
top kek everything you love will be destroyed by our dank memes

>Why does the Right deserve to be heard

the fact that you even ask this is astounding

stop posting

>He thinks his nonstop shitposting has any actual effects on the world

Good retort, you sure made a coherent point there!

And the leftists are supposedly the ones who can't handle facts.

>jimmies rustled
>a few tame posts

what the fuck is voat?

is this like an advertisement for your site or some shit?

it already has we are memeing trump into the white house

Just another site people on Sup Forums pretend not to use.
It's basically right-wing reddit.

So when he loses, will you blame the niggers or the jews?

ahhh its just a shitty right wing version of reddit

>hurr durr don't talk about reddit stop shitting up voat

its the same thing probably controlled opposition

>So when he loses, will you blame the niggers or the jews?
Either memes will work or they will not work, no niggers in sight. This is our final mission, the memeing of America. If he doesn't get in it's the jews though.

Also if he gets in it's the jews.

>>And the leftists are supposedly the ones who can't handle facts.

I thought you were baiting so I guess I'll bite.

You're a typical millenial. You're spoilt, entitled, whiny and annoying. That's not the bit that kills me. That would be the part where you are so fucking self assured of your own beliefs that you think that us disagreeing with you is our "not being able to handle facts".

FACTS.

Since when do you get to have "the facts" and the rest of us don't? Do you not see how ridiculous you sound? Jesus christ.

>implying we don't all post on the superior Sheekyforums
Kindly commit suicide

>pretend

nobody here knows what that place is

fuck you and your reverse psychology

>if this site had a way to hide replies
1/10 bait thread

:^)

>this nigger trying so hard to make Sup Forums go on some thinly-veiled virus trap
Top kek

That was the most empty reply I've ever seen.

How does someone type so much and say so little, do you write speeches for Trump?

Might as well have saved yourself some time and just typed "no u!"

no u!

>your tears are delicious
Keep that shit to tumblr please

>I'm gonna need
Stop right there, op

You mean that other site you pretend to not visit but spend suspicious amounts of time on looking for things to jerk about?

>pretend to not visit
I actually use tumblr; I just follow music blogs

This doesn't even make sense. Left-wing sites ban right-wing opinions all the time, and now you're complaining that a right-wing site doesn't make special provisions to let left-wing opinions be heard?

You're not being banned. Your opinions are just shitty. Deal with it.

He legit explains his reasoning on Sup Forums. It's like admitting the loss

>I'm 12 and everything should be memes all the time always!

Go take your Ritalin you animu queer.