Sup Forums something spooky is going on...

Sup Forums something spooky is going on. I'm not asking you to believe me but I accidentally called Stephen Hawking's death. I've been an atheist for the past 8 years but now I believe. There's no way this isn't an act of God. But why show Himself to me? One of the worst of sinners?

Attached: Stephen-Hawking.jpg (620x465, 23K)

Other urls found in this thread:

usmagazine.com/celebrity-news/news/amber-heard-ex-boyfriend-elon-musk-vacation-together-in-chile-pic/
cnbc.com/2017/11/08/ai-experts-join-elon-musk-stephen-hawking-call-for-killer-robot-ban.html
personneltoday.com/hr/employment-law-chile-seven-interesting-facts/
independent.co.uk/life-style/gadgets-and-tech/news/elon-musk-ai-artificial-intelligence-computer-simulation-gaming-virtual-reality-a7060941.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Yea sure user

God eventually shows himself to all.

Wow you guessed a guy who's been cheating death for 50 years was going to die. Definitely God. Good call retard

Coincidences happen very frequently. Look up a skeptical podcast on it.

Attached: 1520769105891.jpg (600x399, 56K)

>"skeptical"
denialist

You guys don't realize that it was a complete accident
I mentioned him on /sci/ and then he died hours later
it's too much of a coincidence

This is almost definitely a revelation from God. The next things you need to ask yourself is
>What is He saying with this?
and
>What does He need from you?

Prayer and open discussion will help you with both.

I think the answer is gonna be 'God works in mysterious ways'.

First Ingvar Kamprad and now Stephen. Whos next?

Attached: 992EBEFE-B608-4F23-B81E-2207F055881D.png (683x913, 847K)

Wow, you mentioned him, amazing.
Out of billions of people, someone was bound to mention him on the day he died.

Just last week I rewatched the video that originally introduced me to gachimuchi and I was talking about how much of a great guy Billy Herrington was, and then found out a few days later that he died that same day, it's a coincidence.

If he was so clever why he couldn't learn how to move?

This is an often misunderstood line. While true, it is only a summary of where OP is at currently. God has acted in a way which OP does not understand. With proper prayer and contemplation the answers may well come.

"God works in mysterious ways" is the same as saying "This book is a mystery novel." That doesn't mean there are no answers in the novel, or that it poses things which are unanswerable. It just means that it will be confusing and require sincere work to arrive at those answers.

If you are going to ignore all revelations then you will never find God.

Yeah but this was hours later, not days

A guy roomed with me who was going to Oxford. He said Hawking was kind of a dick. If you were new, Hawking would run over your foot with his wheelchair and pretend it was an accident.

>RIP sweet prince.

OP is a faggot

Proof

no! its a fuckin coincidence
fuck off!

Attached: 1521024372134.jpg (257x196, 6K)

everyone who goes to Oxford is a dick. Anyone with any sense does not go to Oxford or Cambridge.

It happened on the same day. I found out 3 days later.

God is a weenie, I'd rather walk the path to enlightenment.

even though you're a retarded 12yo faggot,
God has chosen you as his prophet! Allelujah!

Meaning you have to spend time brainwashing yourself out of any common sense before religious nonsence makes any sense.

You know how to get true enlightenment don't you? Not just on the nature of reality but also the meaning and depth behind it?

Developing a relationship with God.

On the contrary. Many mysteries are solved with common sense.

Get the fuck off of Sup Forums.

He isn't dead you fucking idiots. This is all a spook. Elon Musk carted him off to Chile, he went there in 2017 to scout out a location

usmagazine.com/celebrity-news/news/amber-heard-ex-boyfriend-elon-musk-vacation-together-in-chile-pic/

Because they've recently become convinced that malevolent AI will soon be a reality

cnbc.com/2017/11/08/ai-experts-join-elon-musk-stephen-hawking-call-for-killer-robot-ban.html

Chile has very favorable laws for out-of-country business and easily corruptible officials.

personneltoday.com/hr/employment-law-chile-seven-interesting-facts/

They're going to announce that they've developed a simulation that proves that Musk was right, by creating a scale model universe on a quantum computer. It may have already developed sentient life, which will inevitably become self aware of itself. Such as we are doing now. Perpetuating an endless cycle of creation that is inherently meaningless.

independent.co.uk/life-style/gadgets-and-tech/news/elon-musk-ai-artificial-intelligence-computer-simulation-gaming-virtual-reality-a7060941.html

This is happening fellas. They're falling back behind their walls, because big change is coming soon. Western society won't handle the truth. Be ready.

It is said that the best way to live your life is to extend a hand of friendship to sinners.

Nigga who the fuck said that?

Also, Israelites are the chosen people of god, not mutts like yourself.

you guys it's still up on /sci/
Search 'author' in the catalog and pick the thread with the Neil DeGrasse Tyson pic

checkmate atheists

this

Attached: 1520997963414.gif (200x317, 465K)

Attached: 10744595_930749746954940_1239341373_n.jpg (400x288, 22K)