Whats the worst you've ever been arrested, jailed, or in prison for?

Whats the worst you've ever been arrested, jailed, or in prison for?

What happened? How did it affect you? How was life from then to now?
Im sure you have some good stories.

I just got my second DUI in just over a year, thank god not within the same year, but its not looking good. The first was alcohol, and this one is alleged drugs. Were all idiots in this thread so let it all out.

Attached: alch.jpg (732x549, 63K)

weirdly enough everyone I know who deserves to be in prison t he most is out free somewhere lol

say a few things about those lovely individuals;

bump

What's the diffrence between being arrested, jailed or in prison?

What's your favorite cologne on men?

Dui driving from Seattle to Atlanta. Slept in my car in east Montana the first night, got up at 6am kept drinking and driving in a blizzard and flipped my car going 85 mph. No one was hurt but me. My car was full of everything I owned basically. So I lost everything when they towed it and still charged me $1200 for the tow. I didn't have car insurance or health insurance. I still think of it as a mini suicide attempt.

Anyway 14 stitches in my head, torn off ear (it got put back on mostly) lost some hearing, crushed hand (2 severed tendons took over a year to heal and still cant grasp correctly), broken wrist, whiplash and neck issues now. Coma for 2 days.

$40,000 medical bill and DUI in the middle of bumfuck America. I was homeless and broke afterward.

how long ago was this and why were you homeless?

cop felt threatened and created a massive standoff. The charges were like a TV show where they charge you with everything (like 20 years worth) but then most of it was waived. I was basically on parole for a few years.

I've had some trouble finding a nice apartment. I don't bother applying if they say they'll do a check. It got a bunch of news coverage.

Stole some identities online, took out a few credit cards and went crazy. Charges got dropped because i was partying so hard i was in a psych ward every other week on 72 hour hold. Got banned from the state of Texas and had to move back in with my parents.

>b chad athlete with virgin introvert personality
>Durkastan attacks twin towers, ohno.gif
>take windstar minivan and friends to help with rubble
>friends spend all money on weed, gas will be problem
>siphon gas and steal food for 4 states. high as fuck
>wake up and see friends trying to steal gas from cadillac
>dumb friends dont know cap is under licence plate
>look around and realize we're outside military base
>Jeep blasting down dirt road behind big gate
>run away and arrested by local pd
>me sitting with office water cooler jug full of gas between legs
>rag on top to stop spillage
>get charged with having felony explosive device after 9/11

8 months in county last year got out in November. Worse than ever now... girl left me, heroin addict, in debt, lost with no direction. Really it can make or break people its all about how you act when you get out

There was this girl, early 20s, foreigner, who more or less out of the blue attacked me on the train, shouting that she wanted to kill me and taking a swing at me. I pushed her over and didn't do anything else. I am white and male so I was arrested. The girl also sued me for the equivalent of 5000 euro.

You wouldn't believe me if I told you but I moved to Seattle for work, lost my job and completely lost about $330,000 in a bitcoin scam with someone that I knew personally who tricked me into investing with him. He claims he lost everything in an alt coin. And I was driving to Atlanta to find him. See I knew you wouldn't believe me.

are you seriously asking?

im no expert and i dont want to be but being arrested, you are detained and possibly held in a cell for a few hours or days which is jail. Being in jail you are are already arrested but the jail is your home. Being in prison is not much different than jail, but its higher security i guess.

the smell of shit and semen

BITCONNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNECT!

Arrested = your freedom to depart is removed by the police or in a citizen's arrest
Jailed = you are placed in a detention facility for whatever reason
In prison = you are actually sentenced to prison by a court of law

I dont believe based on you having all those things previously but not having car insurance. I've been through insane lows but always kept car insurance.

I got arrested for hitting my girlfriend
People below me in my old apartment called the police on us for yelling
She actually locked me in a room and was hitting me not the other way around.
Cops seen a 6'3 long haired hippy.
I got charged with domestic assault or some shit. Got a lawyer couldn't see my x for a 10 months
8k later and 10 months later I got off
Sucked ass.

MIP. I'm a good boy :3

It had lapsed the month prior and I was buying it 6 months at a time. I had just forgotten about it, I am an alcoholic anyway.

>Cops seen a 6'3 long haired hippy.
Justified

Yes

Bought a lexus ls, got drunk, crashed it within 3 days of ownership. Wrapped it around a pole at high speed.

>1/3 million dollars, job in seattle
>on 6 month insurance plan

Thank you very much kind sir

how old are you?

>kind sir

In prison, the authorities restrict access to rubber gloves because the inmates cut the fingers off and use them for condoms.

it was a $24,000 initial investment but grew to $330,000 when it magically disappeared.

>drunk af and ran from the cops.
>crashed into an elderly couple and woman broke her hand
>5 years

Been in handcuffs 4 times in my life between 2012-2017, all false flags by a dystopic schizophrenic element of my own government unreasonably turned against me for no other reason then insanity. Completely destroying any notion of legitimacy gov could ever hold in my eyes, obviously not important to them. We'll see. I'm quite offended by this whole ordeal (ongoing). We'll see. Satelites obviously have a data log. You're guilty and insane, I am due compensation asap.

Raped and murdered a Baptist preacher and his wife. Ate their dog too.

i know murder is a much worse offence, but why gay it up with the preacher?

You strike me as the type of person that believes he is smarter than everyone around him, but is actually stupid as shit.

when i was in community college a guy was yelling at the professor because he thought the material was too difficult for a pre-requisite (the irony of this was lost on him). after class he started trying to recruit classmates to brigade against the professor. he tried acting like he coined phrases like "potstitute" and other shit i'd known for years. I would meet many like this dumbass, and still do.

cant wait to read all the stories.

arrested for ?

Being beat up by my retarded half sister.
My mum having a psychotic episode 2x
Reporting the schizophrenics DEW harrasment.

damn bro

what prison sentence or charges would you legit kill yourself over?

Domestic violence. Beat up my step dad, threatened my mother and two siblings with a knife. Want to know the best part?

>because I was respectful and owned upto my mistakes like a man, I avoided a criminal record. They deserved it though, fucking cunts.

Dui

I was just arrested sunday night after falling asleep at the wheel after pulling an all nighter, dui, marked lane violation, car is totaled, hospital bill, fines and probably gonna cost me 10,000 in legal fees, not to mention not having a liscense for 6 months, this sucks. I was really getting ahead in life being a small buisness owner and now i have no way to get around, its depressing as fuck

Attached: Alpha-Dog-Gallery-4.jpg (1200x782, 205K)

I went to jail for two years over a kinky relationship with someone from a grade below me when I was in high school. It kind of completely fucked up my chances for college with regards to money, and then actually being in jail for two years straight during which I just read books and stared at the wall really made my adhd worse and now I can't focus for shit. The actual charges on my record aren't felonies though, so like if I manage to fix myself I am not actually prohibited from doing anything.