BOMBSHELL BOYS

MIB=WILL

Logan

Ford built himself in the womb.

doesn't look like anything to me

>Ford is a host
youtube.com/watch?v=IIikKIeb7lk
Interesting scabs, Robert

What is that exactly, a frontal lobotomy so all old persona data is gone?

This was the season finale or are we getting moar

10 eps per season

Anyone else feel like the "anyone and everyone can be a host and you'll never know it" premise is far too contrived? The writers can just pull strings with no effort or afterthought.

Also, why are those two dweeb surgeons humoring Maeve? Who would let themselves be threatened by a robot?

>a frontal lobotomy
Considering where the bulges go, that's close enough. An actual lobectomy knife, they lift your eyelid and slide it above the eyeball into the skull. Pretty, no?

Seeing them have fun makes me so happy lads

>elsie's native accent
be still, my heart

I hope there isn't more seasons. Feels overdone already. Real lowbrow, not nearly as clever as plebs would have led me to believe.

>Who would let themselves be threatened by a robot?
Other robots. Watch next week.

> I don't like it so they should cancel it.
get raped

This is a fictional science fiction show

Some things are not going to make sense given what happens in the show is a fantasy and not possible in anyway in the real world.

but

he's not even in episode 7?

to an autist their response to your post is "that doesn't look like anything to me."

>I don't like it
I never said I didn't - I'[m watching it, aren't I? I said it's a lowbrow pandering piece of shit that is en route to settle side by side to GoT.

>get raped

What the fuck kind of insult is that? Are you underage?

Not even the guy you replied to, just think you are a moron.

i think theyll handle the "they were a robot the whole time" twists pretty well considering how good the first one was. It wasnt a twist that came out of nowhere, it was one that answered questions as well as asked some, and those are the best kind.

Its a fucking sci-fi retards

Stuff like how do they stop deadly accidents and deadly host malfunctions or how they clean their vagina's and do they piss/shit is never going to be answered and is not important. The entire idea of this park is so impossible that there is no way in a million years anything like this will even be remotely possible outside of virtual reality.

Stop asking stupid questions about park maintenance. ITS NOT REAL... fucking people like you ruined Lost

ITS A SCI-FI/FANTASY SHOW IT DOESNT MATTER HOW THE BULLETS CAN'T HURT PEOPLE

It was an example to illustrate what happened to him, wasnt being specific.

Just saying halfway through filming I got a huge reveal.

It's not an insult, user simply wants to see another person getting raped.

You're retarded m8
people ask that question not for the technical side, but for the narrative aspect. It is in fact relevant to know whether or not a guest can hurt another guest and if so does it work with guns, bows and knives.

So now that William = MiB is pretty much confirmed, will Teddy now be un-cucked? Or is he really relegated to being the show's #1 cuck?

at first I really liked the big reveal, but now I'm kind of left wondering what my motivation to keep watching is. there's no real protagonist left to solve any of the bigger mystery other than MiB, and I feel like even he's just a pawn in Ford's machinations.

I think that girl who plays a whorebot might actually just be a whorebot.

William is MiB.

Seeing the Ghost Nation Braves got him interested in later going hunting for them in their winter grounds with his old friend Lawrence, like MiB did

>waaaaah stop thinking!!!

MiB is no pawn, my dude.

>Who would let themselves be threatened by a robot?

yeah mate cause everyone in the world is competent.

wheres the black girl booty webm yo

He see him in the battle during Maeve's dream.

Teddy's the original cuck.

Literally just there to be a replacement for William, but never got to beat that pussy up. As soon as Dolores remembers, she'll be riding William's cock like crazy

>TFW when William is young MiB's host

This maybe a stretch but here me out

Is it possible Maeves whole story arc is just part of Fords new narrative?

Remember when you tripped over that rusty nail in the board, Maeve? THAT WAS ME, MAEVE

maybe not, but he's playing the game all the same. it's different from Bernard, who could log into a computer and find some hidden file or follow a trail to the origin as opposed to chasing the actual red thread in the maze.

What kind of moronic theory is this?

>William is MiB.
I really hope not.

This. In Teddy's Routine he goes through some of the same the situations William goes. Like the guy he topples when he arrives, the way he observes the guys talking about the reward and the way he helps Dolores with her can. I feel like some of these are repetitions of William's time there.
Assuming that the Timeframe theory is correct.

>Maeve breaks out with Texmex and Snek
>kills the board that just so happens to be visiting
>revealed to just be a puppet to kill Delos execs and give Ford total power as he replaces them with hosts he controls
>Maeve and the rest get "set free" destroyed

FUND IT

MiB=William is so expected and disappointing
I want a better twist

>no Elsie
RIP Peefu

holy shit user i never thought of that

Why are they glossing over the hygienic aspect? This is important, as it's something that we all have to do and take care of day to day; if they want to have hosts mimic humans, they must also do that. Which begs the question: how does Dolores clean it up after she's done with poor William? Is it humble and life-like, or do hosts clean up after themselves mechanically?

Special semen absorbing clothing

i am a cuck and i love this show. great episode.

But what if they're naked? Not very lifelike, having fluid absorb through the pores of the skin.

uterus vacuum

I feel sad for Theresa

She was in such shock that she was lying to herself thinking Bernard brought her there of his own free will

And then that she could plead with him and reach him so he wouldn't kill her

It's like skin moisturizer. So he nutted on her face and she waited until it had all been absorbed through her pores.

Host are biomechanical.

Not sure if you understand that fully, but let's say she won't smell or shit or piss or even sweat unless it is needed in regards to the storyline/situation.

They cured disease they have complete control of all cellular functions.

This. I need Tessa Thompson ass.

also notice that she looked vaguely confused about the satellite thing

Why didn't Theresa's phone work at the end? and straight after she realized she had no service Ford said "I built ALL of this", is he saying he built the fucking cellular network for the whole planet too? Or is the building is a faraday cage? but that doesnt make sense. Or he built her phone maybe? I don't get it

>phone
It's not a phone, it's a specialized host. He built them all, so he's saying they're all part of the botnet.

it's battlestar galactica all over again, all the main characters end up being robots

This is why the seperate timelines shit is awful. Characterization and contradictions that seem incongruous only makes sense once you know that the characters are not doing this things in sequence or are actually replicas of other people.

I didn't want to be spoiled for this show, so I was avoiding theories, but I found my enjoyment waning. I was actively pissed at tonight's episode. I think it had some very weak writing(Maeve now immune to shut down for no reason, unnatural dialogue from the kid, really heavily expository dialogue with Theresa aniut things she should already know), but mainly that Bernard being a host and killing Theresa takes away any importance from the office setting. There are no real characters left there besides Bernard the puppet and, consequently, Fors has no opposition. That combined with the contradictory dialoge and characterization left me completely uninvested.

So, I looked into theories. And I found out about the timelines. Ao not everything is completely contradictory. Great, but I still did not enjoy the storyline earlier because I had thought things were. Now I just have a skewed perception of who is who and what their motives are. That seems like shity storytelling to me. Maybe I'm stupid for not picking up on it sooner, but they intentionally obfuscated it, which results in the characters whose appearance never changes seeming bizarrely inconsistent. I really don't think this timeline thing will be worth the reveal.

Plus, I have problems with a lot of stuff that doesn't change with this. Ford being a megalomaniacal psychopath with no real sympathy for the hosts seems at odds with his characterization in the first episode woth his discussion with Bernard. It also makes his praise of their superiority to humans more about hubris than anything. What grand goal could he have at this point.

My post is about to be too long. I have more I could say, but I want feedback. Tell me if Im an idiot or if I make any good points

imokwiththis.jpg

but why would Theresa agree to use an Delos™ iFord brand botnet phone?

>Who would let themselves be threatened by a robot

I mean she'd probably fuck you up considering she's willing to fight you to the death in a room full of knive, can't be shut off and no longer feels pain. Plus if you live you'd have to explain how you've been fucking up for the past 6 months without telling anyone and you'd definitely get fired without pay.

Also since she's now the smartest being alive she probably actually does know some kung fu bullshit even if she isn't that strong

>female first

He has some fancy bullshit that blocks phone signals put in so he can do whatever he wants. It happened to the lesbian just before she got got also.

He loves the host just like old gospel god loved humans but didnt want them to eat the fruit and become self aware.

Everything else you said is fine I think.

Reason Ford is by himself is because he is being set up to get taken down by Maeve.

Maeve is supposed to be keeping investment up in the office, but failing.

S2 is gonna be delores and MIB fighting Maeve who took form of black girl board member after killing Ford. Board research project is to be able to kill humans and replace them with host without anyone noticing, Maeve will be super down with that

And Fords goal right now is to stop Arnold from destroying the park, Arnold tried 35 years ago and got killed for it, he see's how terrible the park will be for humanity.

They did the damn casting wrong, new black girl should've been Maeve. God damn it HBO

the new nigger is ugly as fuck.
maeve might be old but atleast she's kinda meh looking.

it was free.
you like free things don't you? just like windows 10, you fuck

and there arent any characters worth rooting for or liking?

hopefully they two shows arent the same in that way

>battlestar galactica
>no characters worth rooting
hahafaggot

New bitch can't act, her entire role is a hot bitchy character that would make more sense in mean girls. Thandie is an actual actress who has a reputation for actually being able to play a role, also she played a corset wearing slut in interview with a vampire so she probably got cast because of that

Cylon woman in red was the only one

this look like win10 to you fukhed?

>you will never lurk homebrew general /hbg/ while trying desperately to figure out how to root your westworld sexbot and install your fetish backstory where she constantly has an existential crisis knowing she's a fuckhole robot but is silently crying while unable to resist any command given by you

I can respect that. But why has he not seen any problem with reveries? Were those a trojan horse used solely to kill Theresa, or are the actually contributing to the hosts becoming self aware?

By "keeping investmeng up", you mean her role to appeal to and satisfy the sexual desires of the newcomers?

This season 2 speculation is ridiculously over the top evil scifi shit. I could see it happening, but why would the board, humans, not think that through better? And why so you think Maeve will become the board member host girl? I will admit though, that would be a pretty captivating pivot for her character and a great villain origin story. But at that point, it will get away from why I liked the series/first episode so much(the philosophical/existential Crichton influenced reflective periods. That Bernard/Ford convo from episode 1 evoked Sattler/Hammond a lot for me)

Then why is he helping MiB with the maze? And, again, why reveries? He seemed to have kept a tight lid on things for 30 years, what's changed so much now?

Thanks for responding and explaining things. I'm struggling to roll back my impressions from before I knew of the timeline and re-process all of the information fairly. Do you think my complaint about the split timeline is valid?

I would go for the wise man's fetish, give her a backstory where she's my stepmom, crazy for my cock, and wants me to cuck my dead dad

And she'd look like Milana Vayntrub

eh it was obviously going to be poorly written from episode one where every character talked like an edgy grade schooler. ive only ever been in it for tits MiB and Anthony Hopkins. this schlock twist is par for the course.

suddenly the line about MiB's foundation makes sense too, william "found" himself at the park and took charge from logan when he went home fucking hell.

brand new isnt even that good you emo faggot

So Dolores has now love interest atm? Since William is MiB and Teddy is just a literal cuck

not him but
> I could see it happening, but why would the board, humans, not think that through better?
Humans make mistakes in measuring, understanding, and executing instructions. This applies to their own self-improvement.

Robots only make "mistakes" when the data they're given is imprecise, when they're programmed to fail in their understanding, and are supposed to *never* fail in executing instructions.

Theresa, being human, failed to understand (or even notice) why Bernard could not see the door despite his passing by it, which resulted in a failure of action; stay the fuck out of the place a host doesn't see.

"The Board" is making mistakes because not only do they not have faulty data, they don't have any data at all... And no longer does the company that Theresa was spying for.

Also lets not forget, it's entirely possible that Ford doesn't know exactly when or how "The Board" will attempt to be testing him. It could be the 'blood offering' phrase wasn't something he was explicitly told... Just something he overheard through the host in the room. This means The Board may in fact NOT be "partnered" with Ford as closely as the last scenes with Theresa implied.

> using that smooth rounded-corners baby shit
> not using classic layout so you can see the edges and unaliased pixels
i grew up in the 90's and i'll die in the 90's, tyvm

>brand new isnt even that good
TAKE IT BACK

Please remember to put "westworld" into the OP of these threads so people who don't want to see this circle jerk general remain at ease

Wait, what? I get that people make errors and what not, but I definitely mosunderstood something.

I thought the black woman was a host and that Ford saying "blood sacrifice" implied that the board rep was a host. But now you've made me think that she is not a host and merely was overheard by Ford. That makes more sense to me

That said, I don't think that Ford and the board are allied. He doesn't want them to have the code, and it was my understanding that Theresa was stealing that info for the board, because Ford might destroy the park and the info.

The board would probably want strategic replacement of real people woth hosts, and Maeve would probably play along and manipulate them into a potential full scale replacement, which would make more sense than pure evil yet stupid board

>Ford has been out in the woods 3D printing boycunny this whole time

wew lad

Who talked like an edgy gradeschooler in episode 1? I think episode 1 was great as a standalone and the show has been way worse ever since

it really just seems like you're going out of your way not to enjoy something so you can be the first one on the inevitable "this show is shit" bandwagon that hits every fun show.

it's not worth it user.

this

>He doesn't want them to have the code, and it was my understanding that Theresa was stealing that info for the board, because Ford might destroy the park and the info
yes, the programming behind the hosts is basically all the leverage Ford holds, which is what keeps him alive; no ford, no updates, no park. If Delos (or any unnamed parent company of Delos) really wanted to, i'm sure they could send a hit-squad and murder everyone, especially since this episode basically confirms that: 1. workers' lives ain't shit and 2. your boss is more than capable and/or willing to murder you to keep himself alive/powerful

>The board would probably want strategic replacement of real people woth hosts, and Maeve would probably play along and manipulate them into a potential full scale replacement, which would make more sense than pure evil yet stupid board

There can also always be a third party. It doesn't have to be The Board to whom Theresa was feeding company secrets... The opening scene was practically a host telling bernard that a guest wanted to "take a piece as a souvenir" which means there could be more than one spy trying to get inside.
Maeve could theoretically be a unit tampered by someone *other* than Ford; who the fuck managed to 1. smuggle in the satellite uplink 2. install it to a host 3. make sure maintenance didn't notice 4. make sure that EVERYONE ALONG THE WAY did not notice.
Bag check? Xray scanners? Fucking metal detectors?

How do you steal a piece of equipment with legs that's holding company secrets?
Get it to walk outside of where it's being kept