Why haven't you converted to islam yet? It is the fastest growing religion after all

Why haven't you converted to islam yet? It is the fastest growing religion after all.

Attached: 6ead82d07f164f3f8187cbc2ac6bf377f163abd4da99cdd516bc7f1982829aaf_1.jpg (500x820, 62K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/uQBgrUObbHw
youtube.com/watch?v=sv1ZuFvEtno
youtu.be/POJdu4HV-Ng
pewforum.org/2013/04/30/the-worlds-muslims-religion-politics-society-women-in-society/
youtu.be/NkW4kDGJGwA
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

I hear it's really blowing up.

Cuz im not a degenerate piece of shit

Who is a muslim? Mr abdul?

A muslim is a follower of mohammad and lover of allah with his heart

Attached: 4ed9c2b51323eff1b5c7de6cb19e1566.jpg (1000x1500, 437K)

Heart disease is the fastest growing cause of death among Americans.

Fastest growing =/= good

Explain why it's good.

I have no interest in joining a cult, especially one that is attracting so many idiots.

Isnt it obvious? Islam is the final testament of god with us humans. It is the last chapter of pure truth. Also islam is growing and that in and of itself means people unserstand the good it brings to the world

Do I get to have a preteen wife? If yes then I'll join

Islam is full of shit your quran is full of shit kys

This.
Also op is a barbarian.

>Growing
All religion is in major decline. Christians, Muslims, Buddhist, Hindus.... Etc are all very aware that this is their swan song period. I lived in the UAE for a while and clerics are insanely concerned by it. I'm 50 years religion will be all but dead.

Islam is not a cult. It is a religion thay gave women freedom centuries the west ever did.
Grow up
The quran is full of divine truth and it invented science before the europeans.

Attached: 3dlat.net_20_17_b8d8_6003ee6ca40c8.jpg (400x598, 31K)

allah is a dude...

UHHH FELLAS? isnt LOVING a dude pretty GAY

You can have 5 to 6 wifes, hate gays and jews without being called closeminded and bigot
Islam is great

If Islam is so great why is every Islamic country a 3rd world hellhole. Seem like Mohammed tricked the most retarded people in the world into following him blindly but hey clearly God loves you after all it's not he stuck all your people in the dessert to try and keep your numbers small and made the rest of the world far nicer and more easy to live in

youtu.be/uQBgrUObbHw
Obligatory

why can't this propaganda artist decide if women should wear hijab or not?

lol the west is corrupting him

Attached: Terrible_d274ec_6468623.jpg (1200x988, 233K)

youtube.com/watch?v=sv1ZuFvEtno

Because Islam is showing more and more recently that it can’t coexist with the values of a western society you idiot. Look at all the shit going on in Europe right now.

>Gangs of rapists prowling the streets
>No-go zones where people aren’t allowed to feel safe because of said gangs
>Religion based, unlisted schools where kids are being taught Islamic values on how women are less than they are etc (see any sharia state) that they’re just now starting to crack down on
>Citizens in Britain who want to see it made a sharia state because it’s part of Islamic holy texts because you can never go against that

Not to mention watching interviews with Islamic scholars even briefly they themselves have said it’s incompatible with western values. No thanks.

>inb4 that religion of peace bullshit

I'm at disadvantage I can't read the language all i want is lager and bacon sandwich

All religions are will end up dying. And truth don't die. So religions aren't about truth.

Basically.

OP HERE YOU ARE ALL GOING TO HELL ANYWAY IF YOU DON'T CONVERT. REMEMBER THAT. KUFFAR PIGS

>Islam is not a cult.
Making unsubstantiated claims about the universe, making the people who join it distance themselves from their family and friends and using rhetoric to debase anyone who isn't part of the religion is the definition of a cult. Yours is even one of the worse cults, because wars and crimes are being done in the name of it.
You can claim that segregating women, taking away any responsibility on their part, forcing them to cover up and claiming that the evil men would rape them otherwise all you want, but that will still be selling both genders short and limiting the freedom of both.
Your values are incompatible with a society where freedom and choice is not only important, but needed in order progress scientifically.
Sure you guys brought us algebra and saved vital knowledge from the library in Alexandria, but what besides murder and mayhem have you contributed to the world recently?
As a culture, you are taught not to think critically and to take the word of the imams as gospel, keeping you in a stagnated way of living that might've been progressive in the middle age, but the world has moved on since then.

I corrected your shit.

Attached: 1521033608185s.jpg (500x820, 79K)

youtu.be/POJdu4HV-Ng
Watch this video and realize islam is full of shit. And then kys

>Why haven't you converted to islam yet?
Because I'm Allah

>OP returns to thread and gets mad we didn’t all buy into the bullshit ideology Muslim converters been trying to push the last few years
And I didn’t think I’d get a laugh today. Thanks OP!

This is video is full of shit you kuffar!
This is not a correct represantation of islam. I am guessing you are an islamophobe

>Join my religion or else.
Gee what a nice mosque you have here, would be a shame if it burned down.
Better pay me some cash to look out for it
Oh wait does that sound like extortion to you?
Because telling me I'm going to hell if I don't join your beliefs sure as hell sounds like extortion to me.
And no, I'm not genuinely threatening you, your mosque or any muslims or their mosques. I'm not a barbarian like you.

Nice song kek fuck muzzies

Fun fact, prohibition came to Pakistan in 1977. USA's fight against Russia meant arming and funding religious types in Afganistan which trickled down to Pakistan. Dizzie Gillespie and Duke Ellington both played in Karachi.

Radical Islam is relatively new, in the past 30 years or so.

Attached: 1457690050166.jpg (798x574, 133K)

Attached: 1488932828032.jpg (735x999, 148K)

That was quite a response to a bait post... have a (You) for your efforts.

Attached: 1516480202848.jpg (717x1115, 245K)

How is it not? If I were to go to Saudi Arabia all I would see is that,

Fouseytube looking ass kys

>I choose not to remain ignorant
>Choose a backwards religion that hasn't changed in 1400 years and that narrows your field of thought to what's accepted and halal

Attached: 1517908253734.gif (700x394, 1.21M)

pewforum.org/2013/04/30/the-worlds-muslims-religion-politics-society-women-in-society/

I know it was a bait post, but this was legitimately good

I will never convert to your 3rd world bronze age religion fuck u

>Europe
>britbongs.
Pick one.
Denmark have build the anti Muslim wall and we are gonna pay for it

Attached: 1521031716448.jpg (299x318, 18K)

Fuck your attempt at playing the pc culture card you ass. The truth is pretty glaring these days and you know it. It’s not an irrational fear if it’s founded in fact.

It’s not just Britain, Germany and Sweden are having pretty sizable issues with it. Ireland is thinking of adding an extra million people through ‘mass migration’ as well.

Muslim women are hotter on average. FACT

Attached: hqdefault.jpg (480x360, 32K)

Attached: 1514786928549.jpg (720x936, 55K)

Attached: ifunnywatermark.jpg (465x413, 75K)

He has a point Gentleman.

Attached: 1520856511513.gif (409x350, 469K)

when are we allowed another holocaust?
when do we get to round up all these goat fuckers and gas em?
>you know it would solve over9000 problems.

Saying fact doesn’t make it true m8.

Oh shit son

You fucked boi

Attached: 1509865330554.gif (350x191, 1M)

Thats because most of them are in the middle east and its hot af over there.. dumb sand nig

The only thing thats greater on a muslim woman is her nose

wow look at all that make up to APPEAR WESTERN INSTEAD OF SHITSKIN.

*when caked in 4lbs of makeup

Can we mini nuke them without hitting Denmark. Feel sandwiched here with Germany and Sweden. Then again Denmark fought against the Nazis and have been pretty racist since then

With modern technology many things are possible. Really turns me off about seeing a bit of Europe though. Maybe I’ll head your way instead!

Cuase you're trying to establish a global caliphate fuck you back to your sand dunes sand boy
youtu.be/NkW4kDGJGwA

I think for myself instead

Fuck all kuffars itt

UK is a part of continental europe, scum. The governed union that allows you to exist there does not control what is and isn't a part of a continent.