Pay your respects for real. If you don't know who he is don't bother. kill yourself

Pay your respects for real. If you don't know who he is don't bother. kill yourself.

Attached: 3239834-56a48d495f9b58b7d0d78218.jpg (768x1031, 140K)

Lasers, xrays, radio, yeah and he died poor, got ripped off for all the money his ideas made. Not to mention the FBI seized all of his documents.

LEGEND

The most overrated scientist of all time, whose "accomplishments" are blown out of proportion by his cult following?

I'll pass.

This.

A horrible person to boot

Superior slav.

Attached: tesla.jpg (920x838, 109K)

Who is this?

edison

No, it is curie, you dumb fuck.

michael jordan

Tesla did not invent the capacitor.

Sage.

Caps were named for him, as well, as slavic resistors.

Attached: tesla2.jpg (300x218, 13K)

Are you trolling? It's obviously Mike DeGrasse Tyson.

Dubs for truth, nig

Serbian scientist, Nikola Tesla

Dubs of truth declared it. Why people talking about tesla? They just dumb and confused who it is?

howard hughes

lol

the virgin tesla vs the chad edison

>Pay your respects for real. If you don't know who he is don't bother. kill yourself.

pic very related.

Attached: OP.png (431x426, 305K)

mattel version?

I was happy, because Nikola Tesla is good thread.

Then I had a thought, today, and mostly in the future, (ignorant) people (will) mostly think "Tesla" is an electric car company, not a person/scientific genius.

Came happy
Made myslef sad. Ruined my own day.

Attached: 1519318931246.jpg (869x1000, 151K)

shut up neckbeard

You're an idiot if you think the creation of AC current is anything but revolutionary.

Stay a double digit.

Attached: 1310273895298.jpg (500x500, 59K)

sorry, if you don't know what this is...........shame on you...

Attached: wonka_yao.jpg (300x300, 71K)

RIP Stephen Hawking.

Kill yourself faggot.

Lamenting ignorance has nothing to do with neckbeardism.

Tesla's legacy has already been stolen and mostly forgotten, talking about it doesn't make me anything you insufferable garbage

>being butt hurt that a man you likes name is celebrated in a 50 billion dollar car company

i had to google it. it was not sold in the us. never heard of it before

/thread

youre right, it doesnt make you anything, so why are you talking about it? now could you do me a favor and take this back2leddit where it belongs

free energy, the greatest

Why does \b put down any man of science?

Many people excuse Tesla’s failures by saying he was too far ahead of his time. I doubt it. His understanding of the medium in which he worked was primitive. He refused to accept the complex nature of the atom and for years denied Einstein’s theories. His problems arose largely from the fact that he was an eccentric who was unable to work with (and consequently to learn from) other people, and the increasing unreality of his ideas shows it.

kek hipster faggots celebrating tesla cause half of them don't know of any other obscure scientists from history because bill nye and pop culture haven't told them about any others yet
bazinga!

Attached: 1517120281082.gif (800x600, 144K)

Tesla, died a virgin, psychotic and in love with a pigeon. Godlike scientist tho.

>ignores alternating current
ok sure. horrible people often do killer things, it has nothing to do with his many, many accomplishments.

this. it's a way for retards to attempt to look smart to their slightly dumber friends then go back to watching 5 more hours of pawn stars

waste of digits, damn son. Tesla is on another level, right there with henry ford. You're claiming a false connection between Tesla and pop science charlatans. he was batshit insane and extremely ahead of his time. einstein knew it. the US govt knew it. Why do you think there is such a concerted effort even today to label him a lunatic? He understood things like zero point energy and he also knew it had nothing to do with some BS unified theory.

Tesla is the real OG. Stood up for what he thought, and had the idea for free energy for all and was subsequently shut down, as were all of his ideas. Imagine how much of a problem for the big energy companies he was, giving the commom man the potential ability to harness free energy. He also said that the mind works similar to a radio and the brain tunes into different frequencies. The 'powers that be' keep you in a negative vibration with shite food and shite on the tv to stop you from tuning into these higher frequencies.

so if the brain tunes into different frequencies, where is the transmitter?

This is EXACTLY what I was talking about.

Tesla neither theorized nor "created" AC current. You are part of the cult.