With the Mass Effect movie announcement should they make the story about Male or Female Shepard?

With the Mass Effect movie announcement should they make the story about Male or Female Shepard?

>giving Shepard a gender
shitlord

Manguard Shepard

Not that it matters for a movie, but Femshep had a better voice actress. 9/10 VAing.

Seems like it would make a better TV series but whatever.

Female Shepard. Not even a feminist, but the female voice actor for Mass Effect 2 was magnificent. She actually made me feel that I was a part of the storyline and making all the right decisions when she spoke.

Definitely female Shepard.

they ruined the universe. like literally. it was total destruction. how this franchise is still alive is beyond me.

Announced when? Source, or you're a faggot.

Holy shit, Femshep playedBastila

I KNEW there was something I couldn't put my finger on

there's no mass effect movie it's just Sup Forums shitposting. I think one of the studios bought the rights years ago but it hasn't moved past that.

Femshep, cause Kaidan is my husbando

She's a fairly prolific voice actress, in video games and animated television. It's a shame that animated movies use hollywood meme actors instead of professional voice actors these days.

*SHEPARD COMMANDER*

like if u cry every tiem

Probably dead in the water, then. Read in the wiki that it's supposedly been in the works since 2010. It'll never come out. EA killed the franchise.

Female. Jennifer Hale did a better job than anyone else. Mass Effect would make a generic movie, most of the joy comes from making your own choices and small interactions that usually get cut in films

Male at first and then female after he dies at the start of ME2. They could explain it with promoting transgender rights or some shit like that.

yep. any hope of a mass effect movie died with the release of mass effect 3.

I liked that he was my fanboy but in my eyes he did not get past middle rank. only above zaeed,jacob and other shit tier fags

>They could explain it with promoting transgender rights or some shit like that.
wut? Why would cerberus switch genders?

To be progressive.

Both
Even if the other version is only released with DVD.
But one script just all the scenes shot with a male and then female lead.

Is it 2010 again? Fuck off back to Sup Forums kiddo

Because TIM wants to fuck Shepard.
Also it would be progressive.

Because the Illusive Man has a hard-on for Shepard but doesn't want to come out of the closet.

>it's a Sup Forumsedditor millenial plays as femshep epidode

>not playing as femshep
suck a dick faggot

I wish she had repeated the role for Star Wars 7, instead they got some random girl to play Bastila.

The doujin writes itself. shep becomes a cock slave and the universe gets harvested. bonus ending has synthesis ending turning the universe into an orgy

Would be a good way to break Shepard mentally/emotionally? Idk, Cerberus is fucked up.

Bastila was not in ep 7

Why would you break someone whos skills you want to bad you resed them. broken people also don't make good PR spokespeople

There wasn't an arrogant, prodigious, British Jedi girl with inexplicable levels of power and skill who used a quarterstaff and got interrogated by a Sith Lord while strapped down to a table?

fuggg

no

Also Fall from Grace in Planescape Torment

Fucking Abrams

>not Garrus

I remember she played naomi in MGS and alex in Eternal Darkness, and did a shitton of TV voice acting.

This need to happen. After the normandy explosion cerberus scoured the space and found disfigured head with intact frozen brains and a huge array of gore. The only available body that could be reconstructed was female so they combined those 2 to find out what happened... And the brains appeared to be shepards.

10/10 B-tier sci-fi anime plot right there

>interrogated by a Sith Lord

Who totally wasn't Darth Revan ripoff

>inexplicable power levels
Bastila was fucking trained, mary sue fucking wasn't

They are making a movie?
Oh no,what a shame.

nope. Bastila is a lot better, has less power(her only extra skill is group buff), is not ugly. rey dropped that quarterstaff on day one and Bastila uses a double saber, not a quarterstaff .
>got interrogated by a Sith Lord
so did leia and half the galaxy. stop ruining Bastila for me by comparing her to this crap.
>Revan
Revan would never be this much of a faggot. kylo is more of a Shigar Konshi

Kek

Oh shit

Fem-Shep for dat lesbian action with Liara.

I noticed this shit right away

I want to see Fleet and Flotilla in IMAX

Mass Effect just pulls from a lot of sci fi movies. It could end up translating well to the screen like how MK did because it was also based on movies.

Just like Lex Luthor sleeping with Super Girl in the 90's.

Would prefer femshep. But Hollywood doesn't know how to handle female leads and actresses aren't capable either.

>MK
?mortal kombat was horrible on screens

Son of a bitch

What Mass Effect movie announcement?