Tfw I have Sup Forums addiction and it's way worse than it sounds; music for this feel?

>tfw I have Sup Forums addiction and it's way worse than it sounds; music for this feel?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=6azwhe8xhVI
youtube.com/watch?v=PJg1lEEaL4Q
m.youtube.com/watch?v=4zLfCnGVeL4
youtube.com/watch?v=U4IkL2yP0ss
youtube.com/watch?v=_QyYaPWasos
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Just post CP or something

youtube.com/watch?v=6azwhe8xhVI

soyyyyy

un

perdedor

youtube.com/watch?v=PJg1lEEaL4Q

Sup Forums is your china girl op. you're fucked. I will probably never leave this place for good. there will be times when I don;t visit Sup Forums for as much as a year or two but I will always come back even if only for a brief period of time like I'm doing now when my life is moving very slowly and I'm waiting for it to pick up again.

I feel depressed but not really that sad. definitely not happy but kind of just disinterested and dull. this will probably pass but for now I will be here drinking decaf coffee at 8 pm on Sup Forums

m.youtube.com/watch?v=4zLfCnGVeL4

youtube.com/watch?v=U4IkL2yP0ss

HAHAHAHAHHA

You're here forever. Till the day you die. You're gonna die a kiss-less beta virgin just like the rest of us.

How long have you been here OP?

three years; I know it's not much, but am I getting more and more estranged as time pass by.
I started by just browsing every once in a while, than after a year I started doing it at school, than at work. I had a girl once, I remember browsing Sup Forums when I was with her and she was mad piss about it, I even called her "normie" once. I always have a couple tabs open with different boards and threads I keep up with; I can't even talk with human people anymore without resorting something I saw here or sounding offensive

>I even called her "normie" once.
just make an effort not not repeat shit you see on here in public. you're not helpless my dude

>even called her "normie" once
lmao dude

he'd have to seek out and download CP though

Kek, I said 'patrician' in an interview once. It just slipped out. Literally cost me the job.
Just don't come on so often. If you give yourself something worthwhile to do instead you won't come on here so often. Make a plan and a schedule and you literally won't come on here. You can pay Jordan Peterson 30 bucks to facilitate the process if you're an idiot.

why did you post this here, op? is this your home board?

>You can pay Jordan Peterson 30 bucks to facilitate the process if you're an idiot.
what? xplain

How could that cost you the job?

this is the first board I've ever came to, always been into music and some friend of mine suggested me to go to Sup Forums; I was already familiar with Sup Forums but it did never clicked with me that much

>tfw i go to Sup Forums literally only for the guys posting nude pics of their exes

Just get banned for three days ( or more) from all boards. As time goes by and you frustratingly cant make posts, you start to drift away from Sup Forums and realize you can live life just fine,perhaps even better, without posting on Sup Forums.

>using Sup Forums

>thinking it's "fun" to subconsciously slowly erode your abilities to relate to others in meaningful ways via viewing all social interactions through an adversarial lens of meanspiritedness, wasting days/months/years until you realize you've started behind your peers in terms of meaningful metrics and have been taking a step back for every two they've taken forward to the point where you wake up in your late 20's as basically a functional half-dead retard but at least you know a lot about AMM and Czech deathgrind and stuff

it's not fun

I've spent 8 years on this site and it doesn't even matter

youtube.com/watch?v=_QyYaPWasos

Jesus get out of my head