Https://youtu.be/Mej3v6LCnXs

white dude pickin up korean girls

man creepy white trash
stop hitting on asian women !

Have Asian girls considered being less slutty instead?

careful, you'll trigger the r/asianmasculinity autists

Jesus Christ that dude is not even attractive. Koreans are truly cucked in the head.

Agreed. Don't worry though, he's a complete failure at life because he couldn't get a white girl. This is common sense by now.
This. Coming from a white man who's dated within every race, NOTHING compares to how slutty and materialistic these soulless subhuman insects are.
I'm white and I agree with everything they say.
It's (((attractive))) because (((they))) are pushing for this. If you haven't figured it out by now. This is their end game. To destroy all races and create a monoculture around the globe. It's why the last bastions of ethnostates are the ones that don't have (((Rothschild))) outlets.

great thread

korean qts are the best

ethnonationalists are cancer

reeeeeeeeeeee etc etc

>link in the subject field

Why won't more non Asians pick up the hime cut, it's adorable and so pretty.

its a 3rd world thing. koreans still have that mindset

regardless of you race you can do shit like that all you want in any 3rd world country if you have money

japanese chicks are 10x easier than korean chicks. stop making yourself look stupid

no you need many money to do that, kim

if you are rich its piss easy ofc but the same goes for any 1st world country then

A Jap chick who hardly knows me me is snapchatting her tits as we speak

It doesn't work like that. Living in a town where most people my age are mixed race people still divide on ethnic lines.

There are people who align with a white identity or an Asian identity or even a black identity while being mixed race. They are just like their monoracial counterparts.

Grow up.

>no you need many money to do that
maybe for jap men
i was a poor backpacker in kyoto and i hooked up with 4 cute jap girls

you can talk anything about your dream or a rare exception in any case.

korean hookers are everywhere here in japan. this is the fact. but you on the other hand cant see any japanese one in sk.

korea has so called "underground economy" and even their govt acknowledges it valuing it and counts it as a national economic performance. they still rely on such a 3rd world manner you dont know shit about those at all.

Not sure what this has to do with Korea. She's sending me her tits because I'm white

Sup Forums is full of human trash like you who cant make any argument but only be obsessed about yourself being competitive

this is why this board is such chidish garbage and even far worse than reddit and as juvenile as Sup Forums

>my fucking jap pussy may indirectly contribute to jap posters ranting angrily

reminder to fuck more jap girls on your next vacation my fellow whites
every jap pussy pounded means one more angry jap poster like this virgin takeshi here

Mad nippledick nippon stay mad I steal ur wimmin ooga booga

kek your wimminz belong to my dick tojo