Anyone been on wellbutrin? Killed my libido week 4.GG

Anyone been on wellbutrin? Killed my libido week 4.GG.

Attached: Is-Wellbutrin-a-narcotic2.jpg (550x464, 80K)

Ya don't anti-depressants if you enjoy jerking off.

This boosts your libido through the roof at first. Unfortunately blew a fuse.

just upped my dosage of zoloft today

it's gonna be the limp dick I bet you

Yeah. 450mg and trazadone at night.

The shit i tried before made my dick not work. It works now but libido is low. Its fine tho. I'm down anytime the wife wants to and we been married a long time. Got shit to do besides bang all day and be tired.

My doc put me on the highest dosage daily, with Seroquel. Seroquel only made me want to fall asleep and I felt like trash the next day. While Welbutrin did absolutely nothing for me.

F

I like how you have to choose between dying or your dick not working, therefore maling you even more deoressed because of antidepressants.

I wish the guys in the lab could cure depression and anxiety like they're working towards with cancer

Funny story (med student here).

In our classes we were told that Bupropion (Wellbutrin) is the antidepressant that DOESNT cause sexual side-effects, at least not nearly as much as SSRIs and other classes.

Attached: 0872F84E-B719-471F-8239-51EA2F419281.jpg (1536x2050, 579K)

they gave me that when I was 8
I remember asking my mom what 'reduced sex drive' means
definitely listed as a side effect

Sometimes it doesn't, but basically every psych med is gonna kill your dick.
Cymbalta and Seroquel here.

do injectable meds cause ED?
Im taking paliperidone (invegga sustenna)

it made me gain weight like crazy
gained over 40 lbs in just a few months.

i did notice my libido dying a bit. but then again I still fuck and jerk off every day pretty much.

It didn't make me incapable... Just not interested. Honestly don't care. More to do than fuck. Only Chads care about fucking so much.

Is why i got it. I cant tell a difference. Just more apethetic and suoer fucking annoyed at tmshit thst used to make me rage for no reason

on it now
my drive has been fucked up for two months before I started that because of other meds and I got dumped

masturbating is practically a chore

Atypical antipsychotics are notorious for causing weight gain. Your psychiatrist should have a plan for managing this that you need to FOLLOW.

On the plus side, it’s preferable to the EPS which you’d get from the older Drugs. I hear that’s a bad fucking time.

I have no idea why you’d be on invega unless you’ve been shitty about taking your meds. AFAIK, if you’re good about taking your meds you could be on an oral drug (like, say, risperidone) which could be easier to modify the dosing.

And yeah, sexual side effects do happen, but if they’re mild then don’t worry too much now.

>tfw 75mg effexor didn't make me go limpdick

feels gut

Alice?

And wtf is ESP. I failed at google. Time to an hero

My fiancé is on this shit, completely killed her libido. She's capable of fucking pretty often now, but I can tell she's just not into it.

Not as much as other classes, yeah. But it definitely has an effect. And like all pharma pills, it doesn't actually fix the underlying problem. It gives you a boost of energy and optimism for a few months at most, and then you need to get off it and get your life going in the right direction. But plenty of psychiatrists are happy to prescribe the same crap for 10, even 20 years when the patient's situation clearly isnt improving.

Idk what you mean by Alice

EPS = extrapyramidal symptoms. It refers to Parkinson’s-like side-effects of “typical” antipsychotics (haloperidol), like involuntary movements, severe discomfort/restlessness, problems moving your body parts/walking...

I was taking risperidone before. Honestly I didnt see any improvements while on it, maybe because I was recently hospitalized and I was waiting for a sudden impact of it in my life but it never came

Shit. Kinda grateful its just my dick thats broke.

I thought you were the ama shrink. My bad

For the love of Christ, please don't take antidepressants! I know it's hard to see straight when you're so sad but happiness isn't even that great anyway, obviously it's better to be happy than sad, but god just don't wreck your brain and body just to be happy! I've taken Prozac and i felt better but it gave me shakes. Fuck that, if rather be sad.

Gonna try and ween off. But i was seriously gonna an hero

Been on it for years. Never had any sex issues. Just can't drink booze.

I used to take that shit now I just smoke weed when I feel weird.

Both make me not depressed but I feel like myself.

I used to take effexor but that shit made me hear my eyeballs move. At that point I stopped antidepressants and went back to pot.

I have to drink a bottle of vale's every time i take a drug test but I know about those a week ahead of time since I'm IT and co-ordinate the scheduling at work and just don't smoke for 2 days before drinking it.