If I could quit being black today, I'd be out of the game

>If I could quit being black today, I'd be out of the game
What did Dave mean by this?

Why do blacks keep acting like they're the victims?

they are victims. they're fucking black for fuck's sake. it's like being born retarded.

because there is absolutely no reason right now for them not to act that way

He's an honest, self aware man.

REAL NIGGAS HATE BEIN BLACK DUDE

SO BE NICE TO ALL BLACK PEOPLE

They're victims of their own genetics. It's like Down's Syndrome. It's not really anyone's fault, but you feel sorry for them nonetheless.

You think existing is a choice?

The very fact that you ask this is the reason why. You people can't fathom what it could be like to be black so you retreat into your safety zones for comfort.

>Chapelle becomes white over night
>suddenly not allowed to say nigger anymore
>get's on stage for the first time after
>1 hour of silence
>literally doesn't have a single joke that doesn't revolve around being black
>runs off stage and goes golfing

no?

>Da Whyat mayn finally uncucks themselves.
>Blacks are now becoming self loathing cucks.

Wew, what a time to be alive.

He doesn't know what it is like to be literally anyone else on the planet nor do any of us.
Nice bait

Were you literally shaking as you typed this?

He's saying people only view him as the funny nigger doing a jig.

Because deep down (not even that deep) blacks loathe themselves, they'd give one of their kidneys to be white. The only thing blacks hate more than themselves is black women.

So genetics are arbitrary in your argument. Your appeal to authority is your own nonblack reality. "you" implies inclusivity. "them" implies other. Your nonblackness is your only validation of your existence

this was pretty sad desu

Is there no end to the white man's oppression?!

Baiting means i want to be able to say, "gotcha". I don't. I know what it means to be black. There are experiences as "other" that you simply do not face that i do. You feel no empathy because you never needed to. You're safe

Black people can reflexively feel sorry for themselves m8. They do it all the time.

No, but i can tell you were. I'm confident in my blackness in America. Enough so that i'll confront you.

That's literally less than Brendan Fraser tbfair

>I'm too dumb too get irony

Threadly reminder that he quit his show because Bill Burr laughed too hard at one of his jokes.

That was my first and only post ITT but your shit is pathetic and it's funny you think I, a fucking guy that works full time at Domino's has a lavish life
Kys

>America is RAYCISSS
So...move to the black country, problem solved?
Yet, strangely, I don't see black emigrating en masse to Africa.

Actually you're very wrong. So wrong in fact that i have no choice but to lecture you. Black people loath the casual racism that permeates the society we are in. It etches itself into the psyche and manifests itself in negative ways. You are a direct effect of that society because you feel no empathy and you have no identity.

You went actually too subtle. Second post gave it away

Bait failure. Better luck next time

You sound like someone who got kicked off their high school debate team for smoking too much reefer.

NOW HOLD UP MISTER
*pulls into his upper middle class house paid for his parents*
WHAT YOU'RE INSINUATING IS
*has the local police officers at his house for sunday barbecue*
THAT THE SYSTEM ISN'T STACKED AGAINST ME?
*gets a job interview based on his name*

He means if he had the choice he would rather not be black because of all of the negatives associated with the race, but he would also not have a career because his comedy derives from parodying and analyzing black culture.

He's just dropping shitty troll attempts

I thought that he quit because Paul Mooney put that we wuz kangs bullshit in his head and he actually did it the absolute madman

Why would they though? Is it our fault America has a dark history of oppressing black people? That would be like feeling sorry for a gazelle in a lions den

If I was black I would grow a fro and carve out a little hole to put my keys and stuff in it.

How many times have you posted so far ITT only to unsuccessfully have no (You)votes given back?
Christ...

Did we ever actually have confirmation that it was Burr?

Because they are Americans first regardless of racist nomenclature

Don't be upset you were outclassed by a black intellectual.

I wasn't kicked off my debate team. I'll take the compliment though, however puerile.

Outclassed and outgunned. Here is the last defense of a loser.

That's his own doing though. He could be worth $100m by now had he kept doing TCS, but he didn't want it.

You have choices until you kill yourself. Existing is a choice.

No. Your aptitude for ineptitude isn't my cross to bear

Thanks for yours. Another tick to the tally

it is, you just don't remember choosing it

This variation made me laugh more than the original

i like u user

Why do they keep calling themselves "african americans" if they are americans first?

Stop shilling that nigger

There are people in the world that would sell their soul to be a black American. You have no idea what hardship is. You listened to the newest rap album, and heard some worthless drain on society tell you that it's a white persons fault that you're a drain on society. You, the feminists, and all the other people who want to blame other people for your own choices should seriously move. Go to places where you're actually oppressed. This is the reason you lost the election. But even if you had won, you'd still be bitching.

I dunno man slavery was pretty fucked

I wouldn't know, my ancestors came here in the 1920s like most white Americans.

They don't. White america did because they couldn't pinpoint where they stole my people from. It's caused black people to have identity issues

If we'd won we'd at least be making progress as a nation. Now, i just don't know. America is my home. Just as much as is to racists like you.

If your ancestors are British, then they had ancestors before 1920 who had or supported slavery in Britain before the mid 1800s

HE SAID NIGGER ON SNL

Pretty sure that's his point....

>If we'd won we'd at least be making progress as a nation
Avoiding regression, sure, but preserving the establishment isn't what I'd call 'progress.'

Dave just wants to be himself. He doesn't want people to be reminded of his skin color or black jokes just by seeing him.

You know what else was fucked? Polio. But polio ended, so I can't blame it when I trip over on the sidewalk.

FIFTY YEARS AGO WE'D HAVE YOU UPSIDE DOWN WITH A FUCKING FORK UP YOUR ASS

HE'S A NIGGER

That is why he quit chapelle show. People walked up to him and repeated the offensive jokes in front of his young children.

abracadabra

And yet a large part of our black population immigrated here and have had generations of children with no ties to slaves.

>being born into a country where literally 70 years ago they were hanging your your great uncle (whom you never met on the count he was hanged and lynched)

Yeah being black is awesome! But yeah he did sound a little bitchy, a true black man can own that shit.

kek

Chappelle never headed a successful movie franchise though.

he's saying he'd give up his black privilege, no one would think he's funny if he wasn't black.

he lives in ohio too, so that money might as well be 10x what it'd be in some shithole like LA or NYC.

>I'm too simple minded to understand irony

it's doubtful a group of people exists who hasn't been slavers/enslaved at some point in history.

Once you're born, you begin to die. Everything that happens in life is arbitrary because of chemical reactions to stimuli humanity created. All your choices are just the death throes of birth.

Pretty much this. If somebody offered me switching my glorious life in eastern europe with the average black american I wouldn't think twice.

being stuck in stone age in 1600 is fucked up. they didnt even have Christianity to slow scientific progress.
no wonder white people thought they were animals.

I bet Dave didn't even blow a shitload of money on drugs and nazi memorabilia

The only affect that has on your life now is that you have a cool story to tell. My great uncle was just an angry alcoholic that cucked his brother and died of blood poisoning.

>being pressganged into the navy
>supporting slavery
Pick one.
Even at the time it was less than one percent of ((Brits)) that had anything to do with it.

He's a nigger paid to say nigger on national television as well as to "humourosly" pointing out differences between blacks and whites. If he was white pulling the same jokes in reverse he'd never had a gig in his life save for an audience with the KKK.
>really activates your almonds

Sam Hyde gets by just fine pandering to Sup Forumsacks

>trump is anti establishment
The fact that you retards believe this is astonishing

Haven't seen anything from this dude yet. Isn't he from Nick having a spot in adult swim?
I'd say that fits perfectly.

Y-you're just a cuck! H-he's gonna dwain the swamp!!
M-maga am I right?

How easy it is for a black man to be a comedian
Literally all you have to do is speak like a hood nigger and make "white peepool be like" jokes

Get on Lemmy's level.

H-He needs experienced politicians like Christie and Gingrich!! He's not just a figure head for establishment republicans!!

>say it with me
>MADAM PRESIDENT

keep the tears flowing

> tfw all those priceless relics will be thrown away now that hes dead

Yeah.
>was

How much of it is authentic and how much is a cheap knock-off for Nazi-crazed wehraboos?

If he weren't black Neal Brennan would have found another black man to perform his writing.

And it's the reason they are no longer victims. Everyone has to go out of their way to APOLOGIZE.

DINDU NUFFIN WE WUZ

paul mooney did this

Like my grandma says, nobody chooses to be born black.

very good goy

>AW NIGGER I JUST GOT THIS MONEY

I laughed

>Chappelle officially comes out of retirement
>redpills the fuck out of SNL
God damnnit why did he have to go insane and drop off the face of the earth 13 years ago?

We could have had more chapelle show

FUCK

Oh well at least we're in the timeline where trump didnt get killed

>Why do those fucking niggers act like racism still exists? If I could kill them all today I would. I hate black people so much.

Hmmm. I wonder.