Maybe the men of the U.S...

Maybe the men of the U.S. should just take the opportunity now to come together and admit as a whole that it's biologically normal to be attracted to girls as young as 14.

>the devil and god are raping inside me

Be attracted to them, idgaf. Just don't do sexual stuff with them cause they're not mature enough.

jej

k but sometimes 14 year old girls look 20

being attracted to young girls and acting on those impulses are two completely different things

>was jacking off to kids
>was jacking off on myspace and on tumblr
>was jacking off to kids
>but I'm better now

14? Fuuck. If she's old enough to bleed she's old enough to breed. That's the way my uncle did it. And good on him!

Who do you think is next Sup Forums?

look, I'm just saying, an album about being a conflicted pedophile would be really good emo. maybe we should give him another chance

Brand New was done anyway, before this whole "scandal"

bada boom bada bing

Why scandal in quotes explain yourself

I'd be fine if the age of consent was 14 across the board, but i really don't see the appeal of fucking a 14 year old as a grown man.

/thread

that's because you're not a pedophile like jesse lacey is

You can have the band, Vinnie. Just stop badmouthing your master.

YOU WERE SUPPOSED TO DESTROY THE SITH NOT JOIN THEM

Because it's hardly a story. Big nothingburger to draw the unnecessary outrage of your every day normie into another direction.

old enough to drive a car old enough to drive a cock

I mean I don't see the big deal either because I'm a filthy pedophile but clearly Jesse feels guilty about it so the scandal is real. Sorry man.

I'm 28. While I can obviously tell when a 14 year old is attractive, I have no desire to do anything with her because she's a fucking child. That's the difference between you and normal people, pedo.

this

ok but Jesse's "scandal" is with a 16 and 17 year old. right? the age of consent is literally 16 in some states.

Sure, but OP said 14. Girls have just started puberty at that age and OP thinks it's all cool

desu I should be able to marry someone at 12

girl was 15 tho, still, fake af

>skype in 2002

u know what's hotter than a 14 yr old girl? a 22 yr old girl

i don't think anyone anywhere is surprised when were attracted to a stacked teen girl but why tf would u act on it?

yeah... just a hit piece

Cool. That's what paedophilia is. An adult being sexually attracted to children (basically anyone who hasn't finished puberty). Until they're finished puberty, they are still developing both physically and mentally and an adult taking sexual advantage of a still developing person is wrong (should be obvious)

Jesse is a piece of shit indeed, but the girl's account is sketchy at best

>of the U.S.
umm wat?

He really is cute :3

keyword is "starting"
she said "starting" when she was 15