Hello Sup Forums, today is Swedens national day...

Hello Sup Forums, today is Swedens national day, so what better way to start the day off with some discussions about its goverment!

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/swedense/status/739699600815063041
youtube.com/watch?v=pOgXrx6hDR0
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

>nation day at the same day as ramadan happening
Buckle up

Are your people burning your flag to stand against nationalism?

>Ramadan actually having any impact at all
Why do you do this to yourself, brother?

ok

Thats liberals and femenists that do that in sweden, LGBT HAS STRUCK US TO HARD

>Swedens national day

wow, thats does not sound very progressive, do you at least during that day mourn the countless crimes against other nations like with the deluge?

THIS MAKES MY BLOOD BOIL
YOU INSULT MY ANCESTORS

What do you do today? Is there any type of celebration?

We celebrate we are finally a diverse nation just like Gustav Vasa wanted all along!

Why would some indians and spaniards be offended by that picture?

Daglig påminnelse

Oh Sweden. You never cease to amaze me.

I hope this is a isolated incidence.

Surely all our girls here can't be this brainwashed?

Where can you find white non- SJW girls? Norway? Denmark? Do I have to to Russia/Ukraine for this? I'm pretty tired senpai

This is a day of diversity :^)

I puked a bit in my mouth while reading that shit

I am pure Swede.
And I am not proud.

It's from a satire page. All the "articles" are written by the same fake woman and they are all similar except for one that calls the princess a cow for "stealing" the prince away from the writer.

>Sweden
>nationalist
Pick one

>the refugees have swedish flags
nice, not as bad as mexicunts at least.

Have you seen this shit?

Sweden anno 2016 in one pic

twitter.com/swedense/status/739699600815063041

Varför är det en neger på bilden? REEEE

Nothing, really. It's a day off with good weather, and a flag day so people put their flags up. That's about it.

Wasn't even our national day until the 80's and wasn't even saluted until the 90's and wasn't even a holiday until 2005!

It feels like it was invented for foreigners if anything, since they deal out the citizenship certificate things today.

Will there be nationalistic marches or anything?

That pic is fake and just made to trigger Sup Forums

Right?

No fucking way.

We have to blow the bridge.

det där är ingen neger, den personen är en svensk medborgare

My girlfriend is pretty far from SJW. She regularly talks about how much she hates feminism and stuff like Islamist politicians, womens only pool hours etc. Funny thing is she once voted MP, but now she's pretty embarrassed about that. She's from a Swedish family and has blonde hair and blue eyes, not that I really care about that.

kek
they are using accurate data now

Av den solsvidde sydhavs-typen?

En NYsvensk
Till skillnad från er gamla svenskar som ska bytas ut.

Why you allowed it in the first place is a mystery. Quarantine Sweden. Släpp ingen djävul över bron.

Well Denmark you're not far behind us. Just look at Köpenhamn where the youth are as blue-pilled as the swedes. All they care about is to go to Christiania and get high.

Lmao, that stupid fucking whore would be raped to death in a borderless world. Her income would dissapear into nothingness and there would be no welfare state to save her ass.

Cant wait for fascism to take hold in Europa again.

Well, they actually come from Denmark over the bridge.
So blowing up the bridge would just result in all the "refugees" staying in Denmark with you.

snälla säg att det är en dröm

Didnt the USSR have major influence over Sweden during the cold war? Doesn't that explain somewhat why the current regime seems like authoritarian bolshevik communist ?

True my brother.

This is not a "Swedish" problem, its a european wide problem. Some would say a race wide problem. We whites have been emasculated and let astray for so long that we have forgotten what self preservation is.

One can only hope that our awakening will be rough.

>Sweden's National Holiday is the beginning of Ramadan

We're gonna need more SuperPacs for Sven

Det här är ingen dröm.

>There won't be any white Scandinavian Countries left when i have enough money for a trip

How exactly is Sweden the "goodest" country? How was it measured?

goyness

>mfw American tries into history
No, that doesn't explain. Social democratic hold over a soft-totalitarian nanny state for a century does.

>user, du röstar inte SD va?

They do this every single time... And every time it's just a "coincidence" according to people who comments on the picture.

Jo det gör jag.

a sweden threat ,

They're not even civic nationalists, are they?

aboo do svennehora jag ska knolla dig med min blattekuk.

On the "Shush, everything is still good, there are no problems" - scale.

never trust the eternal swede

Too bad those are not going to exist for much longer. Such a shame.

>discussions about its goverment
Did you mean "show disgust towards its government"?
Still falling for this old troll? Newfags never seize to amaze me.

What is it? I don't speak Viking.

WAKE ME UP

>the newspaper 2 days later

It's a made up article that says that the national holiday is racist. The picture of the girl on the right has been used in several similar articles, not only Swedish ones. I dont know who keeps making them but it might be leftists trying to prove how gullible "right-wingers" are or someone trying to bait feminists.

What about this?

Open borders-leftist faggots burn Swedish flags on the national holiday in Malmö.

Swedish flag burned on Swedens national day in Malmö by a "365-movement"I haven't heard of before.

Such intolerance :^)

>not coloring the chads in to make them jamals
Shit meme kid, back to the academy

In America this shit wouldn't be tolerated.

So many old people out today. Saw a 98-year old woman huddling by uphills on a stroller.

You naively overestimate America. It is becoming more fractious by the day. Look at San Jose a few days ago. Mexicans were waving Mexican flags and leftist Americans supported them entirely. America is dead.

>In America this shit wouldn't be tolerated.
youtube.com/watch?v=pOgXrx6hDR0

I'm envious, it's hard to love my own country though I currently hate the majority of it. If it weren't for my Swedish pride I'd move to USA or Russia asap.

Som att SD inte är mellanmjölk

Don't you have niggers burning and pooping on flags all the time?

You faggots don't understand that she says this just to generate racist comments from stormfags. Then she will point at them and say "Look, I was right. Those national day-celebraters are just a bunch of stormies".

Do like I do. Celebrate this day, and hide your power level. If confronted, be polite but have facts ready. Be smooth, don't spill your spaghetti.

You're the faggot who can't spot the obvious troll. It's not a real article, only bait.

The greatest government on earth considering its unironically the A-Team of all humanitarian superpowers.

>They're not even civic nationalists, are they?
They are. It's a party with two ideologies; Social conservatism and nationalism. They say this themselves.