ITT: Criminally underrated actors

I'll start with the obvious: Finn Wolfhard. He absolutely carries Stranger Things, yet all anyone talks about is le telepathic meme girl and toothless the clown.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=ayVnxJ7MIlo
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

>He

???

correct

youtube.com/watch?v=ayVnxJ7MIlo

wow what a great little actor. why hasn't he gotten an oscar yet? i guess it's all political, right?

He's multi-talented. The fact that he is not the most talked about person on the show is an absolute travesty.

Where is he from? What is his real accent? Why is he not on tv? I'd sign him in a minute.

This, tbqh

he is from australia

L P
P

I kind of like him, but then... I kind of don't.

>It's a Mike and Eleven swap genders episode.

>i kind of don't

literal pleb, not to mention gay

Is this an actual angel?

I'm glad you approve user

>Stop touching kids, Finn.

>Implying the little sluts didn't throw themselves at him
He's irresistible user

>Desert island with Finn Wolfhard

What is places I would most like to be stranded?

DELET THIS

Where's the autist that always gets triggered over literally perfect froggo?
Has he finally seen the light?

He is kill himself because Trump.

kys pedo

He has a stupid fucking name and a stupid fucking face, he doesn't lift and if I met the little cunt I'd pick him up by the shirt-collar and punch his fucking head in while yelling, "WHY DON'T YOU LIFT, KERMIT? WHY DON'T YOU LIFT?"

found him

kys pedo

>Dumb granny lovers still can't accept perfect frogfu
KEK

I don't believe you.

You'd BETTER believe it. I despise weak girlymen with no chin and no jaw, representing the "future" of American males. This has got to stop, and it WILL stop, under a glorious Trump rule.

I love finn

> representing the "future" of American males
But Frooguh is Canadian

quality post, tbqhwy

Canadian? Got it now. Prime Minister Trudeau, right? That would explain why Finn is a weak-chinned, fairyboy faggot.

>That would explain why Finn is literally perfect

he's LITERALLY jewish. i thought you were better than this, Sup Forums.

he's not boyfriend material

Dusting off that Zyklon-B

No, that was Sup Forums. You were thinking of Sup Forums. Well, considering you are from Sup Forums, it's unlikely that you were thinking.

i'm a baneposter through and through. just don't like guy jews. lady jews are alright

He's so incredibly gifted. He's basically the Laurence Olivier of his generation.

#relatable

Who is Chris?