Oh, h-hey KD

Oh, h-hey KD

Harden is more likely desu

>yfw Westbrook and Harden Join up in OKC instead.

LeBron is such a faggot that hey may actually join GS.

>yfw they join the Pelicans

Westbrook is the only player Alpha enough to beat the Warriors

Westbrook has the basketball iq of a brick which is why he drove KD out of OKC.

>Can't beat doorstopper pee pee man
Doesn't seem like an alpha to me.

Way to shit up both conferences even more

Why do so many people believe in Westbrook's capacity to be a winner in the playoffs? He has been an extremely talented yet inefficient player who does not work well within winning systems throughout his career.

Basketball Iq has nothing to di with it. Westbrook is like Iverson in that he can win impossible games through sheer force of will, If he were to team up with Lebron, Lebron doesnt care about scoring like Durant does, they would complement each other perfectly.

I would love to see this Superteam bullshit get to that point. Every offseason someone joins the Cavs or Warriors and both team keep building each other up.

That would actually be pretty hilarious.

I'm not referring to basketball IQ. I am talking about Westbrook's style of play and how corrosive it is to a team. Can you imagine him playing for the Spurs? Popovich would have no stomach for his ridiculous ineffiency. He gives off the impression of being MVP worthy because of what he achieves through being the focal point of his team, but he could never compliment players like Harden or Durant or Lebron enough to make their respective teams better. He is only truly great when he is alone, but his teams will never be great because he is the only player.

this would guarantee lebron never making the finals again

Klay is leaving
be prepared

in 2020? maybe..

he's not leaving a perennial finals favorite right now

it wouldn't matter who else was on the team with him, he'd take 40 shots and get 10 turn overs per game

He's gonna be 29 when his contract runs out in summer of 2019. He'll get his 4 rings and sign a max deal elsewhere.

lmao this would be fucking hilarious

Please don't come to Cleveland. Just let us die.

Yea I'd rather have harden

yes god please

The NBA is already 1 or 2 teams, may as well make them as stacked as possible,

Give the cavs Russ CP3 paul george and anthony davis

Add demarcus lillard and harden to the warriors

Speculation that he could never adapt, especially with Lebron James of all people, is still just speculation.

this was a problem throughout his entire time with Durant, no one is basing this shit off this year.. he's always played the same.

LEL, this would be the funniest shit ever

drake is literally a groupie, not a star

now we're talking. If you're only gonna have two good teams they may as well be actually good