Saudi

>saudi

>not too fond of my country

>agnostic

>bisexual

>pretentious enough to do an AMA.

Attached: 2010-03-08-1111_nat_p9_n46.jpg (400x487, 41K)

Other urls found in this thread:

money.cnn.com/2018/01/05/investing/saudi-aramco-ipo-plans/index.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

>100% chance you’re not actually Saudi but want attention

sounds so nice my man.

if you ever want to die, you dont have to make a thread here "how to kill self" but can just tell anyone that you are gay and they'll stone you to death or throw you off a building. such easy life

How would you like me to prove it?

They would take me to """therapy""" first and if that doesnt work they then give me a lovely choice of stoned to death or 50 lashes and a beheading. So thats nice

>gay and agnosting in Saudi Arabia and posting about it online
>not thinking about how the government in that country monitors what you say in regard to religion and sexuality
>thinking anyone believes this shit other than retards

Kill yourself faggot

Post photo and time stamp a pic of yourself or outside of your home

The government doesnt care unless i act upon being gay (sexual shit) or if i spread """propaganda""" about islam.

What are your thoughts on the house of saud and Wahhabism?

How openly is Islamic State supported?

what country would you prefer to live in?

Also, what's it like there? If anyone found out the stuff listed about you, what would happen?

Why are there so many gays in that oil kingdom in the desert

>obvious mutawwi bait

Lmao googled it “religious police” what a fuck ass backwards country what the hell

This should be enough proof. Random car on the street.

Attached: 20180314_194352.jpg (2497x1444, 486K)

No thoughts on house of saud or wahabi. I dont care.

As for your second question, no it isnt publicly supported. But underground im sure some fuck shit happens.

I would prefer to live in the USA, UK, australia, or any other english speaking country.

If poeple found out this shit i wouldnt be killed, but i will taken to islamic therapy and probably shunned by my community. I would probably flee to the US since i am a US citizen.

Same reason why when a child is restricted from something they will most likely end up doing it hardcore. Same principle.

I didn’t mean like open royal support obviously that is covert. I meant the common people. Like friends and or random people on the street how is it viewed (mujahadeen)

Why does everyone wear the same clothes?

Oh. Yeah the common people pretty much hate Daesh (ISIS). Why would someone support a group that causes negative rep about them? If it wasnt for the likes of daesh and alqada then saudi wouldnt be as hated as it is now.

Why don't you leave?

Why are you bisexual that's degenerate

Its called a culture. You could also ask why does every indian shit on the street? Its all culture. Also the thobs are pretty comfortable tbh.

Mainly family amd friends. Im currently living a good life relatively so why would i ruin it by attempting to leave now? I would like to leave at some point, but before hand i want to make sure my family is ok and stable, and that i will do well on my own in a country that im not familiar with.

There is no need for you to be fearful.

Why do they care how they are viewed lol?
they have the same beliefs and ideology, (Wahhabism) KSA was formed the same exact way with help from British.

Isnt being a saudi enough?

Or did you mean the common people don’t care about islam and it’s mostly the royals that are heavy into it

How many VPNs are you running this behind, and which ones so i can get on board

>saudi
>agnostic
>bisexual
Wow, I hope they behead your degenerate ass.

Of?

Im talking about how us as saudis are viewed by others. The label terrorist is almos always followed by saudi (not really but you get what i mean)

You could also say the way america was formed was also unethical. The killing of native americans and shit. Not all countries are free of bad history. Although i do agree thay saudi wasnt formed in the most peaceful way, doesnt mean that we cant get past it. What has happened cannot be changed, thats why as a humanity its important to move on and learn. Still doesnt invalidate the horrible things done in the past though.

The common people arnt as sharp on islam as one sees on TV. although people here are still islamic, just not as intense as you think (this is from my experience with the people around me)

The only VPN i need is incognito mode

Haha saaaame

I get what you mean but it’s viewed that way because that’s where the ideology comes from. US still has lots of business ties to the Bin Laden Saudi “construction “ conglomerate”.

Never heard of any Shia militant groups lmao. It’s all geopolitical anyway, just use the militant groups as mercenaries against Russian and Iranian influence mostly.

>saud
Why do you spell their name without the ʿayn?

Mostly cuz im a lazy piece of shit

Why do you people put your wieners in little boys behinds?

you can probably compare this to the Christian people here in the USA. Many people choose to identify as Christian, but not everyone is going to church, not drinking, no cussing, etc. such as the people on TV.

Fuck you, you're a sandnigger poo-in-loo tier subhuman. Your country is fucked up, your food is shitty, you have no rights, and you're so cucked you just let it happen to you. Your women are all ugly as fuck, your economy consists of multi-trillionaires controlling people who make 1/100th of what Americans make in a year (Americans don't make much on average), and you resort to fucking animals when your stupid fucking religion gets in the way of your dick. You have annoying ass retards in the street fucking shouting and crying over some ancient pedophile, your roads are so disassembled it probably took a single fucking dollar to put them together, and your men think they are god's creation but they're nothing but fucking dirty, smelly, uneducated, and poor bastard rape babies. Saudi Arabia is worth than fucking War-Torn Africa, at least there there's something fucking worth looking at. Saudi Arabian landscapes consist of flat sandscapes, some fucking dried up shrubs, and retarded architecture that some fucking faggot saw a square and a penis and said "houses and mosques". What the fuck is a mosque anyway? Who the fuck wastes so much money on so many of them while the rest of your architecture is failing? Your cars are so pathetic that even the fucking taxis, a mode of PUBLIC transportation looks as if you rolled it straight out of the local dump and into the street with no hesitation, slapped a license on it and called it good. Every Saudi Arabian looks like they had shit smeared on their skin and left out to dry in the 130+F Degree weather for an entire day. What the fuck is wrong with your language? It sounds like an epileptic retard, shaking and moaning about while his poor sad mother is trying to feed him his mashed potatoes and gravy. Not to mention your fucking beards, what the fuck is wrong with your beards? They never wash them, they never bathe the rest of themselves either. Every time I go near a Saudi I feel like vomiting.

Yeah how the ideology is seen doesnt help our case really. The main purpose of the ideology that saudi has (from what ive learned, i could be wrong so dont quote me) is to follow the quran and to be a religion of "peace" and "non-extremism" a lot of things are done wrong, which lead to the extremism of saudi arabia. I do not agree with the quran however sometimes the quran does have some valid shit. Fuck the religion as it is right now tho.

Exactly what i was saying.

Fuck you, you're a sandnigger poo-in-loo tier subhuman. Your country is fucked up, your food is shitty, you have no rights, and you're so cucked you just let it happen to you. Your women are all ugly as fuck, your economy consists of multi-trillionaires controlling people who make 1/100th of what Americans make in a year (Americans don't make much on average), and you resort to fucking animals when your stupid fucking religion gets in the way of your dick. You have annoying ass retards in the street fucking shouting and crying over some ancient pedophile, your roads are so disassembled it probably took a single fucking dollar to put them together, and your men think they are god's creation but they're nothing but fucking dirty, smelly, uneducated, and poor bastard rape babies. Saudi Arabia is worth than fucking War-Torn Africa, at least there there's something fucking worth looking at. Saudi Arabian landscapes consist of flat sandscapes, some fucking dried up shrubs, and retarded architecture that some fucking faggot saw a square and a penis and said "houses and mosques". What the fuck is a mosque anyway? Who the fuck wastes so much money on so many of them while the rest of your architecture is failing? Your cars are so pathetic that even the fucking taxis, a mode of PUBLIC transportation looks as if you rolled it straight out of the local dump and into the street with no hesitation, slapped a license on it and called it good. Every Saudi Arabian looks like they had shit smeared on their skin and left out to dry in the 130+F Degree weather for an entire day. What the fuck is wrong with your language? It sounds like an epileptic retard, shaking and moaning about while his poor sad mother is trying to feed him his mashed potatoes and gravy. Not to mention your fucking beards, what the fuck is wrong with your beards? They never wash them, they never bathe the rest of themselves either. Every time I go near a Saudi I feel like vomiting.

Where else to store for safe keeping?

good point

Yeah but in America, the superior country, you can leave Christianity and Islam, you can do whatever you like as long as it isn't illegal. Fuck your dirty, shitty sand hole of a country. Saudi Arabia will fall.

Oh no. Im crying all the way to the bank with my oil money. I got rekt by a faggot.

LOL nice LARP, show bank account info or GTFO

I agree with everything you said other than the fact that america is the superior country. Yall fat cucks better get your dick out your wallmart scooter.

That’s what confuses a lot of people. It’s like if the US had the same ideology as the really hardcore Westboro Babtist Christians and then said “we’re tolerant tho lol” because the state religion is the most extreme version of Islam out there.

Some people ask “how can you be against extremism when the definition on every dictionary of your sect of the religion is “ultra conservative extreme interpretation”.

Some also say according to polls like 60 percent of Sunni say they support behedings and suicide bombings.

Is that just what they say in public to be “accepted” but they don’t really support it deep down?

You want my mothers maiden name too cunt?

The world would be a better place if the House of Saud were rocketed to Mars: true or false?

Hard to say. It’s complicated. Who would replace it? Largest oil reserves in the world. Important to geopolitics

Im pretty sure that when 60% of people said they support beheadings and suicide bombings its mostly due to being too scared to say no. A more accurate percentage is probably around 15-20% (which is still way to much). Like you said a lot of people dont support it deep down.

f T a R l U s E e

Thobs do look comfortable. Can a foreigner (US fag) wear one while traveling that part of the world? What are the do's and don'ts?

>60 percent of Sunni say they support behedings
Gotta watch out of them polls. You never know what sort of idiot takes 'em.

Attached: trumpsters agrabah.jpg (500x522, 87K)

Not him but yea dude perfectly fine. Not really any “dos and donts” as long as you don’t do anything anti-Islamic or drink alcohol in public etc. minor culture differences like “stop” hand signal means “hello” that’s a big one that causes confusion.

Source: military, never been to KSA but stationed in Dubai and Afghanistan

>oil money
>not being able to lose multiple billions of dollars due to theft
LARP Confirmed

Any foriegn person traveling here would be welcomed and treated well. Wearing a thob is a great way to show that you are appreciate the culture. Middle easterns love to share their cultures with people. The do's and dont's are pretty simple. Just dont be an asshole and make sure to be friendly, people are pretty relaxed when it comes to foriegners cuz they understand that some of them might not understand the culture or have any knowledge of the ways. Make sure you ask about something before doing it though.

Ive been found out shit

How hard is it to leave?

Who the fuck would know that’s from the movie Aladdin? If you stuck that question in between 10 legit questions most people would fall for it. Probably thought the question was referring to the Tomahawk strike in Syria.

Not hard at all. Plenty of people leave and noone bats an eye.

For females though its a little harder, although not impossible.

>reddit spacing
gtfo

Hearing your comments in this thread, you seem like a kind man. Good luck

Why would you want to support bombing a place you dont even know?

On the other hand i do suspect the legitimacy of that "poll"

Hey at least they can drive now right lol give it another 100 years

Thank you. Good luck to you too!

How do u know you’re bi

Like I said, I suspect that poll was done shortly after the Tomohawk strike in Syria. Why would 60 percent of people support behedings of people they don’t know?

At this rate we will hopefully catch up to the 19th century by 2040! Hyped!!

Just don’t mess up and let them vote like we did

Well you don’t vote anyway so no worries there lol

If I ever get rich as hell I want to move to KSA and buy a dozen QT women slaves as wives

Its not 60% realistically. But whatever percentage it is its still doesnt justify it. Never said i was supportive of beheadings of gays. In my person opinion noone deserves death, not even murderers. Just let the murderers rot in prison instead.

If you wanna get rich buy stock in saudi aramco when you can. That shit is gonna be expensive down the line

Salam alikoum friend, greetings from France

I don't hate or call bait, just conversation and questions.

As an atheist/anti theist, I think religion is generally harmfull (less pros than cons), so you agree ?

Another question, any boards on 4chin you browse, or any particular hobbies you really like?

>bisexual

Where do you find gurl to fugg over there?

>Yeah the common people pretty much hate Daesh (ISIS). Why would someone support a group that causes negative rep about them? If it wasnt for the likes of daesh and alqada then saudi wouldnt be as hated as it is now.

What the fuck did you just fucking say about me, you little infidel? I’ll have you know I graduated top of my class in the Islamic State, and I’ve been involved in numerous secret raids on the US military, and I have over 300 confirmed beheadings. I am trained in gorilla warfare and I’m the top terrorist in the entire Middle East. You are nothing to me but just another kafir. I will cut your head the fuck off with precision the likes of which has never been seen before on this Earth, mark my fucking words. You think you can get away with saying that shit to me over the Internet? Think again, fucker. As we speak I am contacting my secret network of mujahedin across the USA and your IP is being traced right now so you better prepare for the bombs, maggot. The bomb that wipes out the pathetic little thing you call your life. You’re fucking dead, kid. I can be anywhere, anytime, and I can kill you in over seven hundred ways, and that’s just with my bare hands. Not only am I extensively trained in unarmed combat, but I have access to the entire arsenal of ISIS an Al Qaeda and I will use it to its full extent to wipe your miserable ass off the face of the continent, you little shit. If only you could have known what unholy retribution your little “clever” comment was about to bring down upon you, maybe you would have held your fucking tongue. But you couldn’t, you didn’t, and now you’re paying the price, you goddamn idiot. I will shit fury all over you and you will drown in it. You’re fucking dead, infidel.

*Do you agree?

That came out wrong. Fuck phoneposting

I can’t, I’m in USA. Individuals here can’t invest in Saudi exchange can they? I thought that was only domestic?

I dont agree that religions as a whole are harmful. One can have faith and still be a decent human being. Its when one take it to the extreme (extremism) thats when problems arrise. Religion can be a great thing if people just kept to themselves, although im not religous i can see the advantages of being religous, it helps you stay calm, give you a path for you life and gives your life meaning when there really is no meaning to life.

I dont browse Sup Forums much, just Sup Forums and Sup Forums. Im into vidva, music, and skateboarding. I also want to pick up volleyball again but its been a long time.

If you know your way around the city you will find any pussy.

Yo im scared. I thought incognito mode would be enough

Is Sup Forums allowed there? Wont you get your head chopped off for being bi?

Im not sure honestly. I think in the near future they will open up???? Its part of the 2030 vision saudi has. Again im not sure.

The degenerate scene is big there. As long as you don’t flout it in public you’re fine. Just like you’re fine doing heroin in your house in the US as long as you don’t walk down the street while injecting it.

First of all, America is a joke.

More importantly however;
> you can do whatever you want as long as it's legal

That's how every country works you moron.

Ah interesting.
Any other tips on what to look out for?

Do you think if we quit fucking about in the ME that things will sort themselves out, or should we turn it into a glass parking lot?

If I, am anerican, we’re to go to your country and forcibly take one of your women, would I get in trouble or praised?

What is behind the recent changes in Saudi Arabia? Has Trump been a positive influence?

>legitimacy of that "poll"
Now we're getting to the lesson of this exercise. Sixty percent of all Sunni do not, in fact, support beheading as a punishment. Related pic illustrates that people in Mexico are more aware of this phenomenon than the US is.
As your Glorious Leader might say, "WONG!"
The Agrabah poll occurred in 2015; Don the Con's Freudian slip occurred in 2017, right after he ordered the murder of an eight-year-old US girl. PROUD!

Attached: encuestador.jpg (886x637, 122K)

Can I make semen in one of your women?

Exactly what i was gonna say. Sup Forums is blocked cuz the internet here isnt open however you can find your way around shit. Busting saudi Sup Forums faggots isnt really saudi forces top priority.

Looks like it may open soon like you said

money.cnn.com/2018/01/05/investing/saudi-aramco-ipo-plans/index.html

>valued at 2 trillion, 5 times that of Exxon

Holy shit you weren’t kidding

And how do you get to Sup Forums? Vpn?

You pay for her? You can’t just steal someone’s property.

Yeah if yall would stop fucking with the middle east it would probably sort itself out. You guys are fucking with an ecosystem that really should just be left alone to deal with darwanism. The bad shit will eventually decrease. But hey who am i to say? Im just a degenerate saudi.

You on Sup Forums too, yeah?