This fucking thread again. Ask a 35 year old kissless virgin anything

This fucking thread again. Ask a 35 year old kissless virgin anything.

Attached: loser.jpg (400x400, 29K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=JVKfH5XSdM4
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

I usually just talk to myself in the mirror.

Attached: tumblr_npaqyiSZFu1uwsnuqo1_1280.jpg (613x619, 52K)

why haven’t you gotten a prostitute

favorite type of cheese?

Why do you continue to devalue yourself on the basis of not having touched/licked/had intercourse with a set of holes?

do you know Latrodectus?

"You talkin to me?"

Poor and morally ambivalent towards low-price prostitution.

Manchego is best for snacking.

Because it is something I would want in life.

The fucking spider?

You know, having sex isn't the end-all-be-all of human existence. In fact, I'd argue it's more of a societal ornament to the end of reproduction, really. One that will be put away sooner than later as a necessity, and transform in a vanity.

Sure. But that usually what people who do have regular sex say.

what powers did you unlock?
anything i should look forward for?

My superpower is depression.

im 15 years early, does it get worse?

You are still young. Go out and get drunk.

every friday user

Get a hobby, work out, talk to girls.

i workout i talk to a girl (nothing relationship)
and yet, im on a path to life of virginity

No, you are not. You will be fine.

i wont, deep inside i know i will die alone and angry, at the world and at my self

OP here. You are even a bigger bitch than I am. When I was your age, I was hopeful and optimistic and I had any reason to be because most people are just late-bloomers.

You’re 20 pal if you eat right, workout, keep skin healthy (moisturize, take fish oil, etc.) and stop posting on a Taiwanese skin weaving forum feeling sorry for yourself you will get laid and things will get better. You haven’t even peaked physically yet and think you’re going to die alone; it’ll be okay m8 try making a tinder and lowering your standards just to get the first one out of the way.

No worries user, I was 18 when I've stop being virgin. Just get some friends, get some alcohol, tell friends to invite some their friends (girls) :>

When did you turn 35?

11th of March.

Download tinder or go to a bar or anywhere else where there are people who are there to hookup. If you think either of these options dont apply to you, youre weak and dont actually want human connection.

if the only thing you want is to lose virginity, hookers exist if picking up a drunk milf at a bar is too much for ya.

I've been doing both for years. Had a few matches from Tinder and usually find the courage to approach women in bars after a few beers. The problem is the next step since I am boring and unsympathetic.

I would prefer the drunk milf.

i fucked my wife and her yoga instructor friend last night. how does it feel to be loved? my advice to you, start going to raves with pockets full of molly and start banging 19 year olds.

>kissless
I'm 28 and handholdingless, is there hope?

why not whores?

Do you think perhaps it was your impossibly high standards that have meant you are a kissless virgin loser at 35 years old? You should have got with a few minging practice girls then moved onto the hotties.

Happy belated.

Because he is a member of western society and men hold fucking hot bitches at the highest mark of masculinity.

Sup Forums i just wanna fuck bad bitches, for all the nights i never had bitches.

When I talk to women I say things that make me laugh even if they dont actually get the jokes its fun for me and they usually like that.

start a coke habit and only go to house shows

I know it's a big question, but why are you still kissless virgin? Like have there been opportunities, and you chose not to? Or has there never been a single time when you could have kissed or fucked a girl? Whatever the answer is... why?
Are you ugly?
fat?
fugly?
What's your hygiene like?
Do you have friends?
Do you live with your parents?
What's your job?

I neither know of any raves, nor where to get molly.

Exploitation.

I usually went for average girls. I would none of them classify as hot.

Thanks bro.

so you procrastinate. this is the answer to all of your shortcomings. get off the mlp boards and get your head straight.

I have no humour.

>I know it's a big question, but why are you still kissless virgin?

Mainly shit personality.

>Like have there been opportunities, and you chose not to?

No.

Or has there never been a single time when you could have kissed or fucked a girl?

No.

>Are you ugly?

4/10 face. Slightly below average.

>fat?

Subjectively less. Objectively, no.

>What's your hygiene like?

Okay. I shower twice a day and am generally clean shaven.

>Do you have friends?

No.

>Do you live with your parents?

No.

>What's your job?

I work half days in a supermarket (minimum wage) while on the look out.

What is mlp?

Marine Le Pen, leader of French nationalist party

?

bump

why don't you post that picture of your sexy masculine body again you little german, if you're the same guy I talked to last time a year ago

>The fucking spider?
fuck yeah

I am indeed.

What about it?

right, now post pictures, also did you make any advancements since last year?

H- how long have you been 35, user?

Attached: 4-up on 18-02-18 at 20.28.jpg (640x426, 88K)

have you ever given a lecture about abstinence to a group of catholic high school kids? cuz if you haven't. im sure the other dude is more of a loser than you will ever be OP

Since Sunday.

my little pony

Oh god, no!

this is OP? OP is kissless virgin? does not compute.

OP here. This is me. And the small amount of muscle that I have does not not make a sperglord.

Post face OP with timestamp

Wont post face on Sup Forums.

I was virgin for 24 years besides handjobs and occasionally a blowjob but on new year's day my brother's coworker convinced me to screw her. Now my brother is dating this girl and they're getting serious.

It looks ok but to be honest I was this muscular at 15 but with more body hair, maybe he's some man child or something

could you describe urself OP? Like literally, even Mairlyn Manson is fucking rn

OP here. I indeed cannot grow body or facial hair.

What do you want to know?

are you fat?

>implying anyone will know who the Fuck you are.

Attached: WP_20180314_19_05_24_Pro[1].jpg (1280x720, 437K)

Skinnyfat. See

OP your bod is hot for a 25 year old, ridiculous for being 35. you look good.

go get a hooker, you are a pussy now, but you won't regret it and you will realize the whole thing was a big nothing the whole time, it's slightly better then masturbaiting but with more effort

you can literally go well beyond your standards, drop 300$ on some 8-9/10 whore and get her to suck your dick/fuck you for an hour, you'll blow multiple loads and realize that sex isn't some big thing and forming a bond with a human is the thing, however if you suck at making friends, and suck at talking to people then you have to get over that social anxiety or the chances for making those bonds becomes lower and lower, just gotta get out of that shell, sex isn't even that great once you've had it a couple thousand times, most of the time I'd rather just jack off rather than throw a fuck into my wife

You must be American.

Maybe you look a little childish without facial hair, at first I was about to diagnose you with low testosterone but that would contradict with your body

Canadian, but yeah I see your point.

Fat is a wrong word for someone who has visible abs

I work out regularly. So it could be low testosterone.

15% bodyfat. Not great.

bump

>Because it is something I would want in life.
I have given this reoccurring phenomenon some thought, and have reached a conclusion as it is the same case with myself.
You want to get laid, but you don't want to talk to women.
I mean that quite astutely
How many of us even talk to out mothers?
There is talk before, sometimes during, and after sex.
You can't have your cake and have it too.
Except, you actually can
If getting maried is your goal, you'll have to "save" your archetypal mother figure, as Jordan Peterson is always blabbering about.
That is if, you wish to contend with vapid conversation about nothing. And if the conversation is substantive, it's usually, almost always some fake agenda to attract a mate.
Which would be fine if it wasn't so painfully obvious.

>You want to get laid, but you don't want to talk to women.

I want to talk to women without making an ass out of myself. I wish I could talk to people in a witty, humorous, charming or eloquent manner.

do you know it?

Reading this entire thread made me start working out again and get the fuck out of Sup Forums as soon as i can. Thank you OP. May the Lord almighty find a hot woman in your life, let us pray and most importantly, take action.

Talk to them on their terms
Meaning every single moment as an attempt to impress, every word is geared towards creating a fake dating persona.
If this sounds appealing, you have a deep seeded need for acceptance.
Kill the dragon!

No. Just googled the name.

Good luck bro.

I have no idea what you are talking about.

youtube.com/watch?v=JVKfH5XSdM4
Just watch a bunch of Jordan Petersons' videoes on the subject like the rest of the spergs

fuck man
how can you eat manchego and still be a virgin

kek

Jordan Peterson mainly offers commonplaces and platitudes.

bump

hurr