So Sup Forums I believe time doesn't actually exist. Its not a construct that can be traveled through...

so Sup Forums I believe time doesn't actually exist. Its not a construct that can be traveled through. matter only exist in the here and now but is in a constant state of changing resulting in the perception of time.

tl;dr matter in its current state is all that exists, previous and future states do not.

Attached: file.png (1000x667, 1.09M)

What is time to a cat?

Attached: cat2.gif (400x200, 464K)

You can prove time dialation

It exists. But it's like saying the color blue exists.

So what? Of course it's a construct everything is a construct.

Congrats on your 13th birthday

this is a result of the stretching of the space around you

color blue doesn't exist btw its only created by your mind

Time is the rate at which stuff happens. That's all it is.

put clock in OPs pic in a box, shake the
box hard

You can never make the clock exist again as it did before you shook the box

go back to school

Your mind doesn't exist it's only created by your mind

it is not constructed of matter, therefore imaginary therefore does not exist.

op how did you get to be so smart?

the word therefore doesn't exist

meditation

anime chicks dont exist either my friend

>eating cheetos in a bean bag chair

MAGA

ya but for 10 years and alone

take it back

Attached: 1513874984425.jpg (1023x723, 142K)

Time is simply another word for change. If everything stopped changing, time would cease to be

Attached: 1501710336750.jpg (1478x1019, 188K)

this guy gets it

>Everything, every idea, that I don't understand due to my autism obviously doesn't exist.
Go back to your tendies.

Took 25i nBOME last week for the first time and realised the same thing. Time is relative. If you really want to understand get on this shit

It exists in every sense that we care about, everything else is pseudointellectual jerk-off

>Relative
Duh.

>If you want to contemplate a very basic subject do fake acid

I am 14 and this sounds excellent

thats not made of matter so it doesnt exist
only in concept. you should really seperate the real world and the imaginary world to help you understand.

ideas aren't made of matter genius

youre awareness continues on after death explain this

could you cite a source for this le epic fact?

anyone whos been revived

they speak of the void

What did u smoke user?

just weed

do they??

Please describe the void

you have no thoughts, emotions, senses or anything. It feels like only a moment

It feels like time?

it feels like sleeping without dreams with an awareness to it

thread is gold

Attached: 1519430249640.gif (248x200, 314K)

Without time, no matter how it is measured, nothing would ever, could ever, or has ever existed or exists. It's not that there would be a still image of your life right now, it's that the universe wouldn't have even happened. Nothing would have. There wouldnt even be "nothing" like you would think, even that "nothing" wouldnt be there. Now, underaged and b&

this
dont listen to Christians they're just terrified of what they experienced.

your concept of time is the energy that allows everything to move.

you lie, I put these pants on hours ago and they're still here

you could never revert the pants to a previous state. sure you could take them off later. and put them all, call it a previous state. but the universe wont be in a previous state.

This dense fuck right here. And what is required for any particle to transfer in any way from point A to point B? Time and energy. Herpady derpady

>time=energy
>energy=time

Attached: 5FmHe2JF_400x400.jpg (246x246, 11K)

and so the pants move on

quit samefagging op

not exactly, since time is not a part of the equation in the univers as only a single constantly changing state is ever present

phdfag here

energy is defined from time, but you could easily define time from the flow of energy. energy is nothing but power * time. So in a a way, time is nothing energy / power

I assure you my pants are in the same state as when I put them on, and will remain so.

Holy shit newfag.

>this means implying, used primarily to point out an ignorant statement

Attached: screen-shot-2017-12-26-at-8-27-42-am.png (782x513, 386K)

no they're not

every time you wear them, they wear out a little. The simple fact of leaving them be wears them out, albeit in an obscenely slower way.

exactly

Okay. Apparently you're too retarded to understand what ever one else has tried to tell you, so let me take a whack at it.
For matter to exist in its "current" state, it had to have a "previous" state. The change between these two states, is called "time." Weird how it doesn't conflict with your idea, but still totally debunks it.

this being said, a change of energy IMPLIES automatically a change in time. Energy as we know it couldn't exist without time variation.

there is no such thing as a previous state

it only exists in your mind

But everything is gradually wearing out at an atomic level, even if the pants aren't worn

>For matter to exist in its "current" state, it had to have a "previous" state.

Not OP, and I do not agree with OP, but you have literally no way of proving that. Worse than that, the Big Bang proves you wrong.

>changing

describe this to me without using any concept of time

yeah Sup Forumsro that's what i'm saying

(at a molecular level though, if you can pardon that nuance)

kys, I'm out

Attached: 1520864791305.gif (500x281, 386K)

ssddd

When you get older and your body starts to fall apart you'll realize you're full of shit. Enjoy life while you're young..

Attached: sunglasses-boy-towel-330x220.jpg (330x220, 32K)

going from an energy state to another energy state

Attached: reflechis.png (544x408, 178K)

anyone have a pic from adult jon venables?

I meant to say molecular, my fingers went on autopilot, but yes

Dope pic, now that’s real art

>oh god Ilove dicks

close, going from nothing to nothing. move something on your desk. you only have the memory of it to compare it to

I do

Remember that movie the lorax how stupid most everyone was at the beginning it's so creepy accurate

yeah but what is a memory really ? neural connection made from what ? electricity jolts and chemical reactions, which are nothing but energy transfers.

can you tell me the part of the brain that controls your awareness

In what way is that related to the topic of time ? I'm no biologist. I just know that memories are a by product of biological reactions that are occuring in your body, because anything that happens in your body is a chemical reaction anyway. And chemical reactions are by definition energy transfers

so is there a minimum smallest possible change between two states of energy?
>a refresh rate for the universe.

because time is a concept we created not a construct of the universe. only in our memory does it exist.

in other words you cant time travel

because time isn't real

>only in our memory does it exist.

your heart beating is not determined by your memory, but one phase always precedes the next. Time exists, we just chose its name and how it is stratified

it has predictable movements sure. but the idea that it even had a previous beat is only in your memory and from that concept we created the concept for future.

well i just told you, memories are energy transfers, and from energy, time is defined.

if time would be proven to be discrete, 1/planck time would be a likely candidate for a framerate.

we're not quite sure yet about that, but it might be.

I came into this thread hoping the OPs picture was titled Time_flies_when_youre_a_faggot.png

cont.

yeah i didn't read it correctly, but yes, two states of energy, there is a minimum smallest possible change. it is called a quantum (the so-called quanta), and gave us the quantum theory and energy levels.

physics is nuts

yeah but i told you that your memories were created from energy

energy creates your memories

energy changes its state thus changes your memories.

time defines energy, energy defines time

we have no idea what time is

but if we do not have any idea on what time is, then neither can we know what energy is

if we know one, we know both

and we know what energy is

so we know both

Attached: dechet.jpg (136x102, 8K)

yes but time inclueds past and future. and those dont exist

quantum physics is absolutely nuts, yes

Attached: download.jpg (259x195, 10K)

no, time only includes the past and the present, because of the causality principle.

past exists because of the variation of energy, which tells you where you "come from".

how does energy very when you can only perceive its current state?

when you consider the whole of the universe the energy never changes

Here's a thought.

Time is Motion.

/thread

Attached: 1493595056661.png (480x388, 332K)

energy varies regardless of perception

you were talking about change

how can change occur if you can only perceive your current state ?

this is a fallacy

you can perceive your past through energy variations called "memories". why do you keep denying this fact

are you trying to tell me that remembering is time travel

its in a constant state, and the constant is change

so how does the energy make the images smart guy

sure i can understand light to the brain, but how do you get from the brain to the image for your awareness

>matter only exist in the here and now but is in a constant state of changing resulting in the perception of time
isn't that the same goddamn thing?
tell me how your concept is substantively different

concepts are not made of matter