What is it like to live in Poland? Anyone move there from America?

What is it like to live in Poland? Anyone move there from America?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=h_TVlv_S9xQ
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Is...ist hat Nadine?

T-thanks. I will still consider

Theres a bar in krakow (relatively popular one) thats run by Americans who moved there.

I lived there when I was a young child. No niggers, but there are vietnamese and gypsies, but I dont think too many gypsies are there anymore.

There are gangs of soccer hooligans here and there. If you arent visibly brown or talking shit to them they shouldnt attack you.

Cities like warsaw and krakow are relatively close to western european standard of living. Rest of the country is visibly poorer though.

They have these ketchup flavored cheetos in poland which are really good, cant find them here.

detroit?

kek
first thing i thought as well

I'm sorry but most of that doesn't sound good. Let me ask you this. If you were not allowed to live in the US where would you live?

I gotta watch that again shit's funny

Poland would be on the list for sure, but personally I would live on some island with a climate similar to hawaii.

>Ywn have a cutie to watch Star Wars with you

why live

>there are vietnamese
correct
> and gypsies
incorrect
I haven't seen a gypsy in years in Warsaw. Not kidding.

> There are gangs of soccer hooligans here and there
In Cracow, yea. In Warsaw, not really.

I can give you links to 3 youtubers that moved here from USA/UK

or answer your questions...

It's great.

Literally the only bad thing about it is wages are kinda shit.

Stuff is cheap as fuck though, I'm buying pic related this week for 150k PLN (around 40k USD?).

It's very calm and safe, no violent crime (you might get into a fistfight, but no one will stab or shoot you ever) girls are hot, life is good. If you earn money online or can do your work remotely somehow you're a retard if not moving to Poland, no better place to be.

0% chance of getting beheaded is pretty sweet too

Poor, filled with slav-niggers, and it's slowly getting cucked by the EU.
Oh, but it's also the savior of the white race for some reason

>but I dont think too many gypsies are there anymore

There's still some, but we have achieved the impossible and actually assimilated most of them and they work, pay taxes and shit.

youtube.com/watch?v=h_TVlv_S9xQ

>slowly getting cucked

We haven't taken in a single rapefugee and we're not going to despite being threatened by eurocrats every single day.

>it's a liberals go to a fight episode

I should have rephrased my post a bit. I lived in przemyśl, not krakow, but visited krakow often. When I was young I remember gypsie markets. Id go with my mom on the weekends to get bootleg nintendo games. They used to be all over the place over there. But I believe once Poland joined the EU alot of them went to other countries.

Anyway I remember the vietnamese being pretty alright actually, we had a good restaurant in przemysl.

I was last in krakow two years ago, didnt see many gypsies but I did see a couple. One in przemysl too. I know how they work though so they didnt bother me too much.

what was worse were these ukrainians that kept eyeing our car and bags in a parking loy in przemysl. You can tell they were scheming something. Acting real sketchy.

mother of god, what is the source of this? I feel like all those people are dead.

Look like America.

>It's a guy thinks he's tough for sucker punching someone trying to stop a fight episode

What's up with these flegs

The thread got moved from another board to here

>who lives in Poland doesn't laugh in the circuss
— polish saying

It's still a poor country with terrible justice system, but people here are less demoralised, I think. They work hard, want to have kids, and dont want any niggers.
I literally moved from UK back to Poland, because I could no longer stand those filthy, agressive mudslime shitskins.
It's so nice, to wk the street and not see any of them.

This isn't Polfagia. We don't have buildings nor electricity poles(kek) like that.

How do poles feel about burgers teaching english there? (private tutor for rich kids/not public school shit)

Is this a thing outside of China?

This is the quality of life in Polan.

Top 20 cities are livable with top 10 being a tiny bit better.

Small towns are only ok in Silesia, Pomerania, Warmia, Greater Poland in the rest of Poland they're shit.

Countryside is mostly a mess but nothing extraordinary if you ever been to Eastern Goymoney.

Every english school has native speakers, no one really cares, they're just part of the learning program.

Why do poles say pola pola~ ?

>you will never knock three guys out at once then go home and fuck your cheerleader gf