Redhaired_nyan on snapchat

Redhaired_nyan on snapchat.
Will talk about your problems.

Attached: C360_2018-03-14-20-31-09-044.jpg (1458x2592, 468K)

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Therapy
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

tits or gtfo

time stamp pls

You can just add me.

wtf is snapchat newfag?

can someone confirm if real?

seems real, has stories on snap

Do u have photos of her pussy?

show some more pictures of you! they dont need to be nude

You're both quite creepy.

howold is she? looks young

She drives so not underaged, has a well fed story, never tried to get wins tho

You can drive at 15 chucklenut

she's in europe

and?

In your monkey contry maybe but when it's civilised you can't

in europe, you can't drive without supervision if you're uder 18.

Oh ok. So tell me. How are the rape gangs and censorship going?

Ya don't say.

does she do premium accs?

Nope

Tits plus timestamp or gtfo, you fucking thot.

Not the first time I see this girl. Must be fake. Like 95% of those posts

tits or gtfo

She's real but doesn't talk much and is pretty much like any basic cunt that posts their picture/personal media shit here
Sage and >>>>>

I don't talk to thotties.

Attached: q65uYHz.jpg (513x513, 122K)

Mmm imagine rubbing this girls butthole on your face and sniffing her feet

oh no someone did not prioritize you

gay and die

i save all of your pics

> never tried to get wins tho
retard

love this girl

Attached: 1521049335096m.jpg (576x1024, 55K)

Attached: IMG_20180314_140148.jpg (1154x2048, 219K)

Oh that was when I spilled water on my jeans in a -26 celsius weather while at the airport, so I had to go and dry my pants like that. My mum actually took the picture. Was around 2 years ago.

Hair doesn’t look red..

She wont show me her butt
Im sad

Different lighting. I'm not a pale red, I'm a dark red that looks fiery under the sun.

That’s exactly what a brunette WOULD say!

If you want to call me a brunette then sure, whatever floats your boat.

Where do you live that it gets -26 degrees? Fuck that.

It got even worse after I left. I was visiting my parents who at the time were in Belarus.

post more. i'm having trouble finding photos of you. your ig is private :(

Too adorable

You can follow me.

Thank you.

Pics of her tits or pussy, pls

can confirm

i think she's very modest until you get to know her and prove to her you're not a dick. if she likes you she might be willing to show her wild side.

Can also confirm

im so sorry i dont have snap. i really do want to talk about my problems with you. idk but you could add me on my discord if you want. im not trying to force anything.

wow creep

I can, no problem.
RedhairedNyan#5890 this is my discord. Feel free.

Can I add you on discord as well?

i tried to reply to her in a nice way. i dont know why my reply could be more creepier than "tits or gtfo". and im bored.

Why the hell do you want to get people to tell you their problems? Do you blackmail them after they tell you all of their secrets? What's the most amount of money your ever blackmailed from one of your marks? Is this a Russian bot scam in which you collect kompromat in the hopes of getting a big fish to reveal their secrets to you?

what is this post holy shit

Yes.

I offer them someone to talk to. I'm not forcing anyone.

I don't think everyone is out with malicious intent. It might be Sup Forums but some of the people here are people.

added you just now. tag has an "alex"

But why would someone just want to hear people drone on about their problems? The problems of people you'll hear here are very weird I guarantee, not to mention the constant barrage of sexual comments and requests for sexual images and talk she'll get. This isn't just "being people". There's something more going on here and it's odd.

i agree user. timestamp or fake.

It's just something I do.

sage sage sage in the sally fields for summer

Some people like to help people. Some people like to hear other peoples problems.
I think hearing about other peoples issues keeps you grounded and sane, so you feel like you're not alone.

Tits or GTFO

can confirm she's legit

This is how I see her schtick playing out.
> She's a /soc/ reject or too fucked up even for /soc/ and craves more degenerate people to feed her ego.
> If you're beta you won't press her hard for nudes, you may hint at it or maybe not even at all because you're to scared. She gets the safe attention she seeks and you get nothing.
> If you're a more aggressive screwed up Sup Forumstard she'll just let you ramble for a bit then ignore you
> if you're very boring she just plays video games or texts her chad thundercock friends while you cry in the background, either way you get no help and she's not listening to you

Timestamp, OP.

very nice observation incel
>going on Sup Forums for a relationship in the first place

??????

can confirm. i talked to her for an hour once. i kept hearing noises and she said she went to the bathroom once. after an hour i heard her laughing as i was telling her about the time my dog who was my only friend ever got ran over by a car. i said why are you laughing? she admitted she was texting with a guy friend of hers and she didn't even remember my name. it's stephen btw but she didn't really care. she ended the discord right after that.

I just enjoy listening to people's problems, and maybe even trying to help them a bit. Then I find them on FB and ruin them!

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Therapy

> getting oc nudes from desperate cute girls here is looking for a relationship

?????????

leddit is that way friendo ----->

What if all my problems revolve around the romantic pairings in the hit TV Sitcom Friends

ahahahah that's a funny story, but yeah, I don't voip with strangers so better luck next time :)