What is Sup Forums's opinion with this guy?

What is Sup Forums's opinion with this guy?

Pros;
>encourages killing drug addicts and criminals
>promotes re-implementing of death penalty to heinous crimes
>anti-globalism
>Sup Forums af
>doesnt give a fuck about Communist Feminism movements

Cons;
>Self proclaimed leftist
>enemy of Manila Archdiocese
>lax/ tolerant to muslim and communist terrorists
>promotes protectionism
>promotes contraceptive usage
>tolerant to LGBT

He's either the next Lee Kwan Yew or Pol Pot

>protectionism
>bad

The rest of that is indeed bad. Mixed bag desu, since he's a nationalist. Hope you Mexicans of the Sea keep your faith. If you do, you'll survive whatever faggotry might come from him.

I also forgot to add in cons
>hates Trump

>Encourages his citizens to find and kill drug dealers

That doesn't really mean anything in the grand scale of things.

Just make sure you stay Christian and keep divorce illegal.

The Philipines need to be strong-armed into the 21'st century, he seems to be the guy to do it.

Expect 8-12 years of brutal regime and a great hightening of living conditions

Contraception is good in a poor country
Being hard on crime is good in a poor country
Not alienating minorities is good for stability, Philipines cannot afford to have the goverment threatening them with guns, better meet them on level ground and prosper together

Can't blame the guy after the trashing Trump gets from American MSM.

It is just so annoying that even laymen attack the whole clergy just because the Archdiocese of Manila had not-so pleasant comments to their dear leader.

Hard to believe this guy is 71 years old. He looks like he is 30.

FPBP
and people have the audacity to say that Americans are stupid, the only stupid thing I have seen an American say is that whole ice tray thing.

Because of Stem cell therapy

>Contraception is good for a poor country
still immoral tho but welp, ppl here are mostly immoral anyways

>not alienating minorities is good for stability
this is also good but minority divide will never end if state universities will continue to indoctrinate students on muh historical injusteez

You forgot...
Pros:
>Called the Pope a son of a whore.

Is he pro-China?

Nope, he just knows that we can't fight the chinks.

he's on for negotiations tho but if Chinks disagree, he will claim the islands by himself and plant a Philippine flag to each islets

How the fuck is contraception immoral?

Just accept it. Chink can buy out full government. Vietnamese police will arrest anyone who protest against China

He kinds looks like a light skinned black guy.

Philipinos in general kinda remind me of orangutans.

As for his political stance, Philippines is irrelevant on the global stage. No money, no firepower, no cultural influence outside of its territory whatsoever.

you are encouraging a couple (marital or pre-marital) to lust for sex

Cons:
he can't contain whatever thought he has in mind

I have a fear that he's suddenly going to declare war on china from constant bullying and crap

Because of muh bible, we seriously need population control. Rich people have few kids, poor people are like baby making factories.

What do you expect a couple to do, play house?

>doesn't give a fuck about communist feminist movements
he actually said he want's to diversify his cabinet like Mr. Trudeau

So? It's sex. There's nothing moral or immoral about the act of sex.
It's just a natural act.

I will never understand why people put made up morals onto it, other than to control people.

Do you jack off? That's giving into lust and wasting sperm.

>a couple

Fuck buddies isn't a couple. That's just degeneracy. We've gone down this slide already. You don't understand that one thing leads to another.

what is the purpose of your reproductive organ, a play toy? The sole purpose of sex is to conceive your woman

The natural act of doing sex is for reproduction just like your lungs is for respiration or stomach for digestion, not some kind of adult pleasure.

They're all Catholics over there.

There's nothing wrong with Contraceptives

Contraceptives empower women to be sluts without consequences, and encourages men to be philanderers. Bring in divorce, and the flips are in the same shit that the West is, with marriage being a bad deal all around.

Things could move fast in flipland because they are pretty Westernized, culturally.

THIS FPBP

>That's just degeneracy.
Go back to the Christian mingle in Utah.

If you're a plebeian or a caveman, sure. We humans have used technology to offset some uses of our body, for better or for worse.

We also use technology to manufacture condoms and other birth prevention methods to have safe sex and not overpopulate the world.

So the argument that the penis and vagina are used for procreation only is straight up dumb. Get with the times.

>get with the times

because rich people use contraceptive.

Go fuck an Abbo, you muh dik nigger. You're a disgrace to all ausfags.

Stop moving goalposts every where in order to cram in dumb points.

I'm talking about contraceptive methods being good and sex being natural.

>knocking up your fuck buddy
Wrap your tool.

Are you retarded? Does the first thing that comes into your head when you see a sexy woman is, "oh boy, I sure want to have babies with her". No, if you're normal guy, you just think "I want to fuck her". Lust is just being human, sure we're not morons like muslims who just rapes anything in their path but that's just how it is.

Sex within marriage is natural. You're neglecting the larger picture of feminism taking hold there. Give them an inch and they take a mile.

I don't want to hear that from a country renowned for fake Christianity and self proclaimed pious people.

Okay then, stay where you are in the third world situation.

If you want to rant about feminism and sluts, go make thread #8768976 about it.

You're making the discussion unecessarily complicated by bringing in points unrelated to the topic.

That means so much coming from the nihilist current year faggot that you are.

well i give the guy credit for his vigorous activity which counts for a lot...but i'm a little worried that he is too trigger happy especially when it comes to journalists and free speech protection. Thar said the Phillipines is a nation in need of serious reform and Duterte will certainly be a break from politics as usual. I just hope that he is willing to cede power when his term is up

>lust is just being human
>that's just how it is

Remember what is the role of the Social Contract? To oust ourselves from Natural law which includes fuck wherever you want like what animals do. Human nature is no different from animal nature and our goal is to eliminate our animal nature

He's already 71, he might not even finish his 6 years.

wow you guys have to deal with "le western culture is bad" meme in the fucking Phillipines too? do universities just suck everywhere?

>unrelated to the topic

You're just ignoring the last 60 years like a good goy.

>you guys have to deal with "le western culture is bad" meme in the fucking Phillipines too?

yes

Like I said, this is not what I'm discussing at all. If you insist on ranting about feminism and sluts,talk to another angry poltard or make a new thread.

Saying getting with the times doesn't mean I'm a nihilist you strawmanning memeing faggot.

It means being civilised and having safe sex without having kids.

And take your rose coloured glasses off. People in the "good old days" also fucked around a lot even before contraception.

Morals are involved because sex makes babies and babies do best when they are raised by their two parents together. Women who have more than one sexual partner are more likely to separate from their partner leaving a child with only one parent raising them.

Morals are for controlling people but they are usually formed out of a real, observed human tendency that is determined to be detrimental to society.

Not as bad as the west, we don't have social justice courses here. Maybe I'm wrong since I graduated years ago.

My pros & cons on him:
Pros:
>Will counter over-population with 3-child policy
>Death penalty for heinous crimes like child rape, murder, drug dealing/pushing, etc
>BTFO SJWs & forcing them to hide in their "safe-zones" because of cursing in public
>Will introduce Federalism which will reduce the Capital's economic power & will will give opportunities to provinces to let them develop financially(since only Metro Manila is developing, rest of the country are still Sri Lanka-tier poor)
>Will bring back discipline among the undisciplined, dirty & nigger-acting pinoy youth
>Promote family planning since majority of families with 5-7 children are poor & their children end up as street children
>Fascist(dont know if this is cons tho)

Cons:
>Has deathsquads that kill "suspected" drug dealers/pushers without a trial
>Friends with Muslims & communist leaders
>Has the tactless mouth comparable to Trump

>Morals are involved because sex makes babies and babies do best when they are raised by their two parents together
And I'm saying that using contraceptions makes things easier when you don't want children. Why is it so difficult for poltards to understand?

If you insist on pushing morals, then common sense already takes care of it.
Adultery is bad.
Don't fuck kids.
Don't whore around.
Have sex with your partner.
Don't want kids? Then use a condom.

As for your personal lives though, we exert great influence and power, thanks to the 10 million Overseas Filipino Workers (OFWs) around the world in 170 countries.

We cook your meals, we haul your trash, we connect your calls, we drive your ambulances, we take care of your grandparents, we nurse your sick. We guard you while you sleep. Do not... fuck with us.

>poltard
>fucking around is civilized
>rose colored glasses

Get out, you underage shitlib cunt.

Lee Kuan Yew would get a bunch of reputable men and place them throughout the government to destroy corruption. He would enforce the law through authoritarian government.

Lee also didn't have a tactless mouth. He was very tactful. He convinced the British government Singapore would run itself for independence instead of outright rioting, and talked Deng Xiaoping into not spreading communism through SEA.

Way to miss the the point I've been saying in the whole thread.

Keep on insisting being a dummy, I'm done with you.

>promotes seperatism and regionalism
>us vs them

>Marcos/oligarch puppet

This. Duterte sounds like a goon in comparison to LKY to be honest family. I admire that the traditional globalist shill parties got BTFO in the election, and hopefully he can help the Philippines develop a right-wing based identity / sense of nationalism unity, but he needs to calm down before I'd be comfortable with him wielding authoritarian power.

Although I should point out that my perception is likely biased by globalist shill media that want me to think he's a goon because he's right wing.

You guys should just firebomb the spratlys and put your flag up, we got your back.

>promotes seperatism and regionalism
>Marcos/oligarch puppet
This is the reason why Duterte wants to increase the salary of teachers, so they wont go abroad and stay here so they can teach idiots like user here who thinks Federalsim & separatism are the same thing.

>based identity / sense of nationalism unity,
Never gonna happen since the most leftist and liberal thing to do Here is to federalize
If anything the conservatives/business people here are against him. Dealing with drugs and crime seems like a facade

Maybe only for a certain region and linguistic group and the pro marcoses

>con
pick one

Separatist and ideals notions are not new here
We have nothing keeping us together than this centralize system

Oh yeah, I think we let the burgerbros back into the old American bases. We wouldn't be in this mess if the nationalists didn't kick you out. I mean they should have known that we have nothing in terms of military power and we'll be open to attacks without the murricans.

His city(as a mayor) has a secret police(death squad) that targets drug dealers/pushers(local & foreigner), suspected terrorists, foreigner pedophiles, gang members, etc., but I dont see this as a bad thing. These people who commit crime & destroy communities should be wiped out, if not they will destroy the society from within.

but he doesnt give a fuck to literal Communist feminists. Gabriela's ideology is Communist Feminism

America uses a federal system, so you mean to say they're leftist? you're a joke.

Again, federalism is not separatism. Please do some reading & dont spread your ignorance. We have always been united as a society, what's wrong is that the central government holds too much economic power that the local government units only get a scrap of their own tax. I'm guessing you're 12, since you dont understand this yet

fuck Trump, America needs this guy.
but instead we have Obama letting black drug dealers out of jail.

Dirversify by having other Filipino ethnic groups to hold power, not just people from the central government who are, by majority, tagalogs

he bangs white chicks tho
>inb4 rape

but the nature and reason of the federal movement is driven by separatism from the central power which is on the left wing in our political landscape unlike Russia, Brazil, and USA.

>enemy of Manila Archdiocese

>Bad

As long as your underclass shits out as many kids as the Church tells them too, you're going to stay poor.

pol pot was based.
Lee Kwan Jew was a globalist scumbag

>What the church says is bad
>looks at Liechtenstein
>looks at Andorra

meh

Even if Philippines is federalized, it will still be one country, one government & one constitution(read carefully, ONE CONSTITUTION) so how is it separatist?

Dude, learn to read once & a while

I laugh when I see "religious" people make this claim. They either never have the opportunity to have sex, or are liars. Please show me your 8 kids.

I find it hard to believe that everytime you have sex is with intent to produce a child. You also must not self-pleasure because you would be spilling your seed and that would be a sin.

Children require financial stability, and ones time & love. Otherwise, it's an injustice to them and careless.

I agree in one retrospect that contraceptives give people sexual freedom which results in selfishness, and disgusting animalistic behaviors. But you don't have to use them in that way. They have more beneficial uses this earth is overpopulated as it is.

Also FYI contraceptives aren't the only way to prevent pregnancy. Having sex at certain times in a women's cycle will prevent pregnancy.

>He is Anti-Globalist but thinks protectionism is bad

We are not america.we like our tribe divide and multi ethnicity
And I'm not against seperatism we need it more than ever, federalism is a step to that
With that tax we can finally build out own private army

again dissociation and seperatism is not new a lot of flips would rather consider themselves visayan than Filipino.

Welp I hope that the BBM will not be passed since that grants them the power to make their own constitution

Protectionism is bad since it eliminates free market and will protect monopolies of giant companies instead (see European Union)

We will have a new constitution by then
The Muslims and the mountains up north will probably be the first ones to succeeded

European union is against national protectionism.
If your anti-protectionism your a globalist

Unless we get the TTP china will probably have the majority of monopoly here since they are close geographically

You're just being paranoid to the point it made you retarded. Visayans are proud to be Visayan just as New Yorkers are proud of being New Yorkers, like how Texans are proud of being Texans, but at the end of the day, they'd still consider themselves Americans. We can be proud of being Visayans, Tagalog or Ilocano, but at the end of the day, we will still identify ourselves as Filipino.

No not really, this why duterte won
Again this is not something new

we now even discredit our Independence from Spain and teach history as if we were never really under them and that the visayas has always been a nation on our own

This unity is us vs Luzon and for the most part the Muslims

Back to school you dumb retarded nigger.

Dude. Stop, you're making a fool of yourself, seriously.

President Punisher literally killing off all crime and corruption will be fun to see if nothing else.

Protectionism is good only if you have big trade deficits.

Why the fuck are you still in denial.
What the hell are we holding on too?

Its so much better is we break apart.
In that way only Luzon and Palawan will deal with China they will act as shield while we get the perks.

You're either trolling, just just plain stupid

They're the perfect fuel port for a pacific campaign.

Who's "we", Sulayman?

Visayas and North and west Mindanao although I don't mind it if Mindanao gets to be their own country they deserve it historically

And east mindanao too

>they deserve it
>a state within a state
>giving terrorists and rebels billlions of pesos to start their islamic state
Please, I hope you're trolling.

Why does anybody care what these stupid monkeys of Asia do? The more they kill each other the better

>inb4 most powerful race

Yeah Muslims would probably calm down if they are not being force to be lumped and called "Filipinos" the slave of king Philip as they claim.