I'm atheist.Try your hardest to prove me your god exists

I'm atheist.Try your hardest to prove me your god exists.

Attached: 1452259610501.jpg (257x300, 17K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=JnlULOjUhSQ
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

He just came by again last night whilst I was blazing, you just missed him.

I forgot to take a picture, tho.

I sure hope copy-pasting this, bad grammar and all, is intentional.

If I pull off that mask will he die?

i cant prove to you god exists but i can prove that "no god" doesnt exist. using the Schrödinger's cat model as a reference. You can't observe it so it both exists and doesnt exist at the same time

Lono looks like a pretty cool dude.
WouldHaveABeerWith/10

Nonsense.

god is self

prove me wrong

Attached: Cogito-Ergo-Sum-Shirt.jpg (1200x1200, 58K)

Lono looks like a chill dude

Prove to me that Christianity isn’t essential to preserve European heritage and Anglo Saxon values and tradition

I’m atheist too but dumb masses need it or they turn into degenerate cucks

>boobs
I like this God already.
>it's a male god
No, I changed my mind, no thanks

When ever I wear my necklace of Talos, the time I have to rest between dragon shouts is lessened.

jesus was jew

I was right, he is a chill dude, found this about him on wikipedia.
>In Hawaiian mythology, the deity Lono is associated with fertility, agriculture, rainfall, music and peace.
I would definitely hang out with this guy.

Water is wet

>FUCKING
>POOS
>IN
>LOOS
>SHITTING UP MY BOARD WITH THEIR SHITTY FUCKING UPANISHADS

There's no need to as there's no reason to accept your redefinition.

>necklace of Talos
More like neckbeard of Talos

Watch your tongue, milkdrinker.

You say that as though the values and traditions that Christianity is needed to preserve are worth preserving.

Go home Chopra.

It’s a rational position. God is everything, the self is everything. I think therefore I am is as far as you can really go. You could be a brain in a jar. When you die, your universe dies.

Not him, but autotheism is interesting.

>redefinition
>axiomatic

choose one

I wonder who could be behind this post.

Attached: Happy Thalmor.png (211x238, 10K)

That's some edgy fucking pic rel

Attached: 1519309705420m.jpg (1024x853, 41K)

Doesn't matter. Either way, there's no reason for anyone else to accept it.

Western tradition and political values aren’t worth preserving? Equality of men, (no lords, no kings) sovereignty of state, free speech, property ownership, need I go on?

Or are you one of those people that hates the west?

Don’t dis on Lono

you're just rejecting yourself, more for me

god exists as long as ppl beliving in him exist too

The things you listed are worth preserving, but you haven't demonstrated that Christianity is needed to preserve them. Your objection was to people turning into "degenerate cucks", which has nothing to do with what you listed.

without too

lol "atheist"

let be honest yiu are just an teen trying to rebel. yiu have no knowledge on the subject you wish to argue

the best part is that you people still think atheism isnt a belief or religion

>the best part is that you people still think atheism isnt a belief or religion
Because it isn't.

>Equality of men, (no lords, no kings) sovereignty of state, free speech, property ownership, need I go on?
Those things aren't traditionally Christian. They're actually pretty anti-Christian (well traditionally).

lol thanks for proving my point kid

I cannot.

Attached: bb.jpg (500x700, 252K)

>I'm atheist.

NO, you are a Religious Atheist.
Your religion is no different than that of any religious fanatic who feels the need to push their religion on others.
You are just another religious cancer in this world. No different than Christians, Jews, Muslims, etc.

That's how I feel about your religion.

Attached: 1516940806547.jpg (1000x668, 40K)

this is actually truth to me in belief part. NO FUCKING ONE can prove gods existance also noone can proove thet he doesnt exist. Either atheism and theism are just chosen belifefs which we find truth.

"not believing in God(s)" doesn't mean "believing there is no God(s)", but it's normal for sape with double digit IQ to not understanding that.

The people who want to police speech, (SJW) do away with property ownership, (AntiFa/ marxists) let their 12 year old kids chop their dicks off and so on aren’t Christians. They’re usually atheists. Our culture and values are highly influenced and some aspects were created through Christianity, that you can’t argue.

It would be nice if we could do way with all religion and ride into magical space fairy land, but human nature doesn’t work that way. We are highly tribalistic beings.

You could at least try if you want to troll.

I fuckin hate you fagnostics

Make it a few shells of kava and I'm in

Asatru isn't a religion to be pushed onto others but it is a religion for anyone and everyone.

Attached: 1411764532273.jpg (676x1000, 234K)

>aren’t Christians.
Except plenty of them are.
>Our culture and values are highly influenced and some aspects were created through Christianity, that you can’t argue.
I'd argue more the reverse. Christianity has been shaped over time by our culture and values.

This
This
This
/thread

How are they not traditionally Christian when the people who wrote them into the blood of the nation were very much culturally Christian, and outspokenly so?

Notice I said culturally. They understood tribalism and the use of religion, otherwise the word “god” wouldn’t appear so much in the founding documents.

samefag

Yeah, you're cool, Skippy.

>incoherent babbling

It's almost like a Christian doing something doesn't make that something Christian.

Atheists and Theists alike are fucking morons.

Accept the true chaos and uncertainty of existence and admit you know nothing.

Embrace Quantum Agnosticism.

Everyone is either theist or atheist, agnostics included.

Just is it. "I get so annoyed about religious people preaching to me" - 5min later - "Let me tell you why you should be a atheist"

That is not what schrodinger meant with his thought experiment you retard

I fucked your mother.

>plenty of them are

You can’t be serious. Plenty of Marxist, SJW, and “my toddler is trans” people are Christian? Nice joke.

God helped me tie shoe,
Seemed like the right thing to do.
But then I looked down,
and boy did I frown
When I saw him sniffin' some glue.

> quantum agnosticism

why do people just slam words together and act like they have a meaning
just bc you have no idea what quantum means, it's not gonna become some voodoo word that has magical chaos powers

Attached: 1508892395315.jpg (960x960, 48K)

faggot

Now you’re arguing throwing the baby out with the bathwater.

God is a trap

And suicide bombers doesn’t make suicide bombers “islamic”

Riiight

“Not true Islam”

You thinking it's a joke doesn't stop it from being the case.

lol u bet you can underatand rick and morty also

fuck you atheists kids are so fucking dumb this is golden

Perhaps it should be.

Attached: uhjft.jpg (960x720, 102K)

or in the casenof op, he doesnt wanr answers he is just a douchebag like people who constantly say they crossfit, vape, or are vegan (even when most still eat fish)

jokes on you pal
am polynesian who worship and adore Lono

>And suicide bombers doesn’t make suicide bombers “islamic”
It doesn't. You actually have to show how you get suicide bombers from Islam, which you can do. You'll have a harder time showing how you get modern ideals from Christianity.

its must be troll because you cant seem to comprehend a simple truth?

oh man this is glorious

No. Idgaf what you think faggot

I don’t know whether you are an alien Jew reptile typing this from the far side of the moon. It’s unknowable.

I don’t have to have knowledge to withhold belief on the basis of extrapolation of data i have learned so far. I have no knowledge of lizard people or of people living in the moon. So I can reasonably say you aren’t on the moon right now.

Are you quantum agnostic on whether I’m a lizard Jew in the moon?

>demonstrably false claim
>respond with thanks kid
Yep, troll. Want to keep trying to rustle me?

The fact that 60 percent support behedings and suicide bombers. But this is irrelevent.

I didn’t argue you get modern ideals form Christianity. You’re misrepresenting me. Google “Anglo Saxon culture” and read the “culture” section on Wikipedia.

I argued Christianity is a good bet to preserve the values we still have.

Attached: 1520741215828.jpg (1024x415, 54K)

>I didn’t argue you get modern ideals form Christianity.
Is this not you? >Google “Anglo Saxon culture” and read the “culture” section on Wikipedia.
So what?
>I argued Christianity is a good bet to preserve the values we still have.
You keep flip-flopping on what you mean by that.

my god is the mind of the universe. the decisions made by the building blocks of the universe.

Then prove that the universe has a mind and the building blocks make decisions.

I simply mean Christianity is still needed in America. If it suddenly vanished tomorrow, what do you think would happen? It would be replaced by something else. Would you rather the US be majority Christian or majority Muslim? How about the SJW religion? You want Doctors to start getting jailed for saying “congratulations, it’s a boy!”?

the California special snowflake blue haired people and black mask wearing rioters hate Christians with a passion.

youtube.com/watch?v=JnlULOjUhSQ

>i worship Lono
>therefore OP worships Lono
checkmate atheists

How do white blood cells chasing bacteria prove either of those things?

i like this argument.

Okay, I think you're simply being hysterical.
>It would be replaced by something else.
How about secular humanism?

You're asking me to choose between evils, and I refuse.

what tells the the parts of the cell to do anything? the force that makes everything move.

>what tells the the parts of the cell to do anything?
Not a mind or anything that makes decisions. It's just biology / chemistry / physics.

See my earlier post.

>It would be nice if we could do way with all religion and ride into magical space fairy land, but human nature doesn’t work that way. We are highly tribalistic beings

You’re indulging in wishful thinking. You’re saying “why don’t we just all overcome our basic human nature” little too early for that when we still haven’t done away with slavery, war, etc... more slaves now than any time in history.

there is an intelligent logic to it. why do white blood cells know there will be danger it should fight off? and that white blood cells should be needed? what decided that?

>i don't understand anything
>there must be a god
humanity's reasoning for 100k years

at what point does an atom begin to move on its own? when its connected to 2? 3? a million?

If I'm indulged in wishful thinking, you're indulged in erratic thinking. You talk about needing Christianity to preserve "European heritage and Anglo Saxon values and tradition" without demonstrating any of the following:
a) That it preserves the values and traditions we are interested in preserving
b) That the values and traditions it does preserve are worth preserving
c) That it is necessary in order to preserve the values and traditions we are interested in preserving

You don’t seem to know basic biology. Evolution by natural selection led to that. You might as well ask how chickens know to be afraid of predator birds. Gene memory.

There have been studies where chickens were raised in an isolated lab from birth, and images of airplanes, various shapes, cars, song birds, cows, and so fourth were projected onto the ceiling. No effect.

Images of hawks and predatory birds were projected onto the ceiling, and the chickens panicked and ran for cover. How did they know to run? Biology and evolution.

I already told you. Biology / chemistry / physics. The immune system evolved to function that way.

goin for the kill

I have already addressed all three points. Look above.

Out of curiosity, what is your religious (if any) and political affiliation?

An atom never moves "on its own"

my own