This gentleman and his inevitable victory is the latest reminder that 2018 is going to be a terrible year for the GOP

This gentleman and his inevitable victory is the latest reminder that 2018 is going to be a terrible year for the GOP.

Initiate denial, name-calling, and general Repubcucketry mode. MAGA!

Attached: conor_lamb_1.jpg (640x360, 25K)

Other urls found in this thread:

nytimes.com/2018/03/14/opinion/conor-lamb-how-a-democrat-succeeds-in-trump-country.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Awwww....no comments yet?

Here's a nice article if you know how to read:
nytimes.com/2018/03/14/opinion/conor-lamb-how-a-democrat-succeeds-in-trump-country.html

Are you this desperate for attention OP?

And here you are.

What are your thoughts about a Democrat winning a PA district that Trump won by >20 points a little more than a year ago?

Just saying man, you don't have to start conversations like "if you know how to read", as it only discourages anyone from having honest discourse with you, and just encourages people to acknowledge the fact that OP is a faggot.

Attached: 1462589568644.gif (260x152, 1.98M)

Ah yes. There it is - exactly what I predicted in my original post. Let it flow, user, let it flow.

that your narrative is a laughable failure; your disappointment will only grow

Oh man.

My thoughts are that you should have something better to do than shitpost about the worthless seat a 3:20 in the afternoon. What is it you are trying to slide?

Worthless, huh? See

Literally who?

File name, friendo. Including "District 18" in your search will help too.

Yeah it's worthless, because a single seat means fuck all in the 115th congress. It doesn't bring democrats that much closer to having control or being able to block shit. Think it was really worth millions of dollars in ads?(I mean both sides on this)

sure kid

Absolutely. District 18 is < 7% minority, previously voted for Trump by a 20 point margin, and now supports a candidate that favors not changing the legality of abortions. Being from PA and knowing the mindset of its right-leaning citizens (many of who voted for Lamb), yes, this is important and signifies a changing attitude towards Trump puppets.

Hillary in a landslide !

sure kid.

Hahaha! Just like I said would happen. I'm fascinated.

They redrew the lines, and ended up with more dems in their district, that's all that really happened

Ummmm...no. Check when the re-districting takes effect.

Then why are they holding a special election?

Read the article provided here Third paragraph.