SHANNON SHARPE, LAST NIGHT'S GAME PROVED WHAT I HAVE BEEN SAYING ALL ALONG...

SHANNON SHARPE, LAST NIGHT'S GAME PROVED WHAT I HAVE BEEN SAYING ALL ALONG, THAT KEVIN DURANT HAS THE POTENTIAL TO BE A BETTER PLAYER THAN LEBRON JAMES AND WE SAW HIM REALIZE THAT POTENTIAL IN GAME 1! TIME AND AGAIN LEBRON PASSED UP LAYUP ATTEMPTS, INSTEAD PASSING THE BALL TO TEAMMATES WHO LOOKED LIKE THEY HAD NO BUSINESS PLAYING IN THE NBA FINALS. LEBRON JUST DOES NOT HAVE THAT CLUTCH GENE THAT MADE PLAYERS LIKE MICHAEL JORDAN GREAT AND I THINK IT'S RIDICULOUS TO EVEN CONSIDER LEBRON IN THE SAME CLASS AS JORDAN!

Skip isn't that bad. He knows Lebron is in that Kobe and Jordan class, he just does not put him OVER them.

>instead passing the ball to teammates who have no business being in the finals

So its ok for lebron to lose than? Basketballs a team sport.

Lmao, this is a fair bet one what he says, you should put some money on it OP

Awful post. Skip never said that about KD and this is just unlike him all the way through.

Get gud.

LEGACY SHATTERED

>Awful post. Skip never said that about KD and this is just unlike him all the way through.
In 2012 he said that KD was better than LeBron though

Someone make a Shannon rebuttal

>SKEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEUP

SKEEYUP WHAT IS YOU SAYIN

IS LIKE MA GRANDMAMA USE TA SAY EVERY DOG HAS ITS DAY

SKEEYUP I TOL U SKEEYUP WHEN WE WAS PO AS LIL KEEDS, MY MAMA BOUGHT ME A GOL FISH FO A PET, THEN SHE FRY THA FISH FO DINNA AND DATS WHY LEBRON DA KING HE AINT BOUT NO FISHFRY GAME SKEEYUP

SKEEP

SKEEEEEEYUP IM A NIGGER HELP ME

rude

racism will NOT be tolerated on this website

Racism will not be tolerated on this website you filthy Romanian Gypsy rooster fucking cuckfuck.

Saved for his facebook live streams

>kobe
KEEEEEEK

Kobe isnt even top 50 all time. Hes a rapist.

You didn't even bring up the Ray Allen 3

imagine if he missed that

>tmac would have a ring

if only

>being racist in SPEEDUP threads

Truly the worst people on the website.

Skreeyyy hang on

SKKKKKEEEEUPPP JUST WAI ON

SKEEUP LET TO ME

*High pitch squeal * SKKKKKKMMMEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEUUUUUUUUUUUU]PPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPLPPPP

is it bad that i cant tell if this is a legit quote from todays episode or not because its literally verbatim how he would talk?

>NO Ray Allen three saved his legacy
>no "my San Antonio Spurs if only Kawhi wasn't injured"
Fake

He says "my Spurs".

>Tmac was on that team
Holy shit, totally forgot about that.

skip hates kevin durant, perhaps even more than lebron.

he literally just said it on undisputed today

Skip will always rate anyone above LeBron James. He always says Kyrie is the one carrying the Cavs.

He's not wrong, and Lebron is only a marginally better defender than Kyrie even is, KD was clowning him

But the way he puts it is like LeBron is a deadweight while Kyrie has to dress like a superhero. Even when LeBron can put 50 pts, 12 rebounds and 15 assists, he will always say that Kyrie did a better job on the court

I don't think he ever calls him deadweight, everyone knows Lebron is the greatest statpadder of all time, the Peyton Manning of basketball

He disappears in crucial stretches or checks out mentally whenever things go wrong though

I'm not defending LeBron by any means but Skip always likes to cherrypick a stat then use it as a main argument against LeBron's shortcomings in any game, I remember that he gave LeBron a D- grade on a game where he got a triple double but had 8 TOs, which is basically disregarding the effort he made and pretty much implying he was the absolute worst player on his team. We all know LeBron statpads and comes off short in most great game scenarios but Skip will always try to find fault on his game even if LeBron can put a quadruple double with no turnovers on a game 7 of the Finals.

The thing I miss most about America are your GOAT sports talk shows. Our semen slurping sports just don't compare tbqh

Who would win a statpadding contest, LeCuck or Westbrick?

Funny how skip is a new man on fox

Skip does add that element of spouting the worst hot takes out there that you just long for each monday to see how wrong he was

Lebron is much better on defense than Kyrie. Not only is he an excellent defender but Kyrie is below average

HOL UP SKIP, YOU DON'T UNNERSTAN BEIN A BLACK MAN IS DA HARDEST JOB IN AMERICA

>say player b who is 10 years younger than player a will be better someday
>wait 10 years
>see I was right!

KD has been better for years

"Look Mum I'm shitposting about Kobe again"