Well Sup Forums?

well Sup Forums?

Attached: eh.jpg (626x960, 101K)

Other urls found in this thread:

usnews.com/science/articles/2010/01/12/egypt-new-find-shows-slaves-didnt-build-pyramids
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

the first time I've seen the word "well?" used without an l*g sh*t meme. dont say the full word or you'll summon the emo shitposting basement dweller that likes the lead singer of BVB...that guy

Did someone say logs?

Attached: 1519943550281.jpg (699x286, 15K)

Yep.

protip: the statues were always offensive

I find it hilarious that you are outraged over saggy pants, yet other people aren't allowed to be outraged over the glorification of slavery supporters.

Attached: 1521005312587.png (420x420, 17K)

If you mention this they will just say "stay mad kid"

The statues depict confederate soldiers and officers. It has nothing to do with slavery. They're war memorials.

101101001011011100010101010000011111011110001 Bot

/thread

Attached: Not Russian Bot.jpg (382x600, 135K)

What were they fighting for again?

I genuinely don't understand the issue with men sagging, sure it's terrible fashion, but really, they still have a Layer of opaque clothing covering their ass. Does society demand 2 layers?

Fat fucking white people run around every day with their ass crack hanging out at brown eye level, and everyone just politely ignores it, but if a black man wears his pants low yes stull makes sure his acctual ass is covered its a fucking travesty and disrespectful to statues i guess?
I'm not sure I've ever seen a black man's ass crack, but I've seen a TON of white trash Wal-Mart people with their assholes basicly hanging out. What is the real issue here?

Attached: ff_4395.jpg (790x797, 67K)

Well, most Confederate troops didn't own slaves and the war was being fought in their states. They were fighting for their homes.

I'm not defending slavery. I'm saying that the statues aren't about slavery.

Losers don't get participation trophies. Faggot. Go watch some FOX 'news' or something.

Attached: did i won.jpg (620x829, 183K)

So would you be fine with taking a sledgehammer to the Vietnam memorial because we didn't win that one, either?

I think I am starting to understand. The statues of slave owners and traitors of the United States of America aren't really about the traitor that owned slaves. The statues are about his freedom to take away the freedom of others and to then be defeated.

Attached: average white pride member.jpg (1200x1109, 340K)

They've always been offensive, people were just afraid of being literally murdered in a public spectacle for pointing this out when they went up.

Also, why the fuck were people putting up cheap shittily made statues (and boy are they cheap and shittily made) 50-100 years after the war? Could it be because they were just put up to be a "Fuck you" to black people after civil rights legislation passed?

And dude, there are like 5-10 totally bare asses on the Sup Forums catalog view at this very moment. No one cares.

Well then I suppose you have missed the point then, haven't you?

Only in the south will they tell you to stand for the national anthem whilst glorifying traitors to the United States of America.

We can do whatever we want to remember the soldiers of Vietnam. They were not traitors fighting against our country.

What so... do blacks live in constant fear of being killed for speaking up?

Is that why they have BLM protests and stage riots every day if the year?

Which is it?

The statue is dedicated to losers. America is not about losers. People are free to wear their clothes however the like. simple as that.

/thread

Attached: twump.png (1010x1136, 387K)

check’d
check’d
check’d
check’d

Attached: A4BFC71C-D6DE-45B9-86A2-4C264545F9B8.jpg (600x500, 89K)

States rights.

states rights to have slaves

When these statues were put up, they absolutely did.

BLM protests are set up by middle class black people. Poor black people absolutely do fear being a statistic, either of the police or of street crime. Maybe the risk of being killed is somewhat overblown, but the risk of having your life ruined over a joint or a minor traffic offensive is very real and happens to a staggering percent of the poor black population.

BLM doesn't stage riots. Occasionally in a heated situation, people who feel like they have been fucked their entire lives get caught up in a last straw situation and it boils over. They aren't the middle class college educated organizers.

what the fuck did you say about me? nigger

Attached: 8E92D0BF-3D4C-4727-B965-1870E09D3FAC.jpg (300x300, 32K)

op is whiter than the statue

that image in itself is full of ignorance

showing your ass like that gives gays quick access to anal

states' rights to expand slavery

Confederate troops may have not owned slaves but they certainly supported it. At the time the only way to become wealthy was by owning slaves. Obviously poor whites were mad as fuck their dreams of becoming wealthy were about to be crushed.

Attached: KV55XrG.jpg (1079x1514, 195K)

This is common b8 from a 16 year old troll.

how is sagging your pants offensive

because the statue is white, you ignorant racist scum

I never once considered myself racist. I had black friends throughout all my school years, including a couple of black girlfriends.

However, it's been a while since I've graduated HS. And as each year passes, I find myself growing a big distaste for blacks in general.

From the crime statistics which should be enough to make anyone raise a serious eyebrow in disbelief, to their inane culture of thuggery, ghetto life style, and "crime pays" ideals.

Granted, not every black person is like that. For those I apologize. However, those black people are in the extreme minority. Lets say five out of one hundred blacks are "normal" per white standards. (I.e., job, family, non-criminals.)

Whites, Asians, and even Latino's pay out the rear in taxes to support black "mammies" who pop out one black child after another on welfare, we pay for their criminal defense lawyers. Our neighborhoods become less and less safe as more blacks pour in.

I mean really, it's not just a problem in the U.S. I'm in Europe at the moment, I've seen the same thing in the United Kingdom, Scandinavia, but add on top of the black problem, Muslims who refuse to integrate and become part of the European culture.

If you're not white, Asian or Latino, I want nothing to do with you. I'm not going to play the number game and hope for the best that you may be one of those five out of a hundred blacks that are normal.

TL;DR Niggers are a cancer, this comes from an ex-liberal who dated nigger women.

The right of states to make the decision on their own. Back then every state was more like its own country not like today with big brother federal government.

Well?

Attached: f98.jpg (640x640, 36K)

their**

Nobody likes you even your friends think you are an asshole.

king faggot has arrived

Attached: BD073361-115E-409F-9EE2-71A638A52A4D.jpg (367x399, 35K)

I don't care for Latinos either tbh, and I'm fine with Asians for the most part but don't want them displacing white Americans and native Europeans.

Attached: resi-4-1.jpg (1280x720, 67K)

You can't erase history. We learn from it, not deny it. These statues can be seen as nothing but a memorial of men who were great in their time. In their time slavery existed, and it was normal for a lot of people. Now slavery doesn't exist the same way it did before. That doesn't mean you have to be offended by men of their time that fought for things they believed in

NIGGERS.

Attached: ni66ER.bitches.jpg (1600x1188, 391K)

Nigger owning. Which thanks to losing we now have places like Detroit. So ultimately we all lose.

+1 for an honest user.

i banged my head against the wall for 4 hours and now this makes sense

They're just reminders of how the south got their ass whooped by the north. Why people actually think the losers are something to look up to is beyond me.

Robert E Lee warned against putting up statues like these because he wanted wounds to heal. 90% of these statues didn't get put up until around 60 years ago during desegregation's prime, I wonder why?

both are equally stupid and cost taxpayer dollars

Should go bomb the pyramids as they are symbols of outdated and hateful ideas built on the backs of slaves.

Men?? Try 'niggers'

Succession is constitutional nigger

Lost

>is the lead singer... i am convinced andy six is a mod. Either way he is a cunt and a group of us are full ramming speed tryingto buy this place and permaban that fyckibg faggot

>Should go bomb the pyramids as they are symbols of outdated and hateful ideas built on the backs of slaves.
You do know that the pyramids were not built by slaves don't you? This is not new news ...
usnews.com/science/articles/2010/01/12/egypt-new-find-shows-slaves-didnt-build-pyramids

So jews were just angry they weren’t making that much money?

They are a monument glorifying a culture and institute of slavery

found the nigger

Honest thoughts. We stole this land from the Native Americans and it can very easily be taken by any country the same way. Mexicans can and will probably end up inheriting the land and we'll just fade and blend. It's not a bad thing, though. You guys keep talking like these grounds belong to you and the women belong to you. It's just not true. I'm not a cuck, just being as objective as possible.

Guess we'd better tear down every single Roman monument in the world.

And ancient Greek.

Turkish.

Most survivng ancient buildings in China and Persia.

Basically everything in Egypt.

Toughen up, pussy.

We only need to tear down the white ones user.

The Asians will take it. Based on the projections Asians will be the majority in the USA and the world. Next 150 years.

Who is the statue of? I mean we won the war. Lincoln statues should be everywhere.

The meek will inherit the world. Maybe ypipo have a chance still

Chips will land as they may, I'm alright with any ethnicity, as long as they're not primitives and set us back. Asians are pretty progressive in their homeland, I trust they'll treat this land well.

his ass isnt showing hes clearly wearing basketball shorts. stay mad cletus

>not a cuck
>being objective on Sup Forums
Choose one, cuck

except the kkk doesn't fund lincoln statues.

BLM is a terrorist organization. There statistic of black being shot by the cops is like 0.0001. Highly unlikely.

Black people have a real issue with following orders fro authorities. It can be teachers, bosses, copes. It’s an issue and needs to be addressed. No other race has their issues. It’s not everyone else, it’s them. I say this as a liberal democrat.

The Chinese still shit in the streets, run over kids and generally don’t give a fuck. They’re just good at math.

I doneted my money that i made by selling heroin to charity

gr8 b8 m8

>ass showing
Looks like the top half of some running shorts to me. You should try to focus on his ass less maybe.

Not really. It’s reality. If we want it to change. We have to talk about.

Weren’t a lot of those put up in the 20th century?

What other country would even allow you to fly the flag of the losing faction in a civil war?

All this shit is just about removing them from public grounds. Does it make sense for a government to pay for the upkeep of memorials to traitorous rebels?

Because a war to make people property is definitely unethical and therefore offensive and unwanted.

Wearing pants in a different way is subjectively annoying to you, but you have no right to tell other people what is and is not appropriate and/or American just because you don't like it.

>people
You mean 3/5ths of a person, faggot.

Hey ! You told me that on another thread !
I said tha a wagyu beef picture should have be named " grease " and you told me " found the nigger " Lol no ?
But btw why did you said that ? Huh?

Yes
Also known as liberals

"I'm more offended at looking at other people's asses than a statue"

Attached: 1513035191350.jpg (252x234, 29K)

Did you even RTFA?
"No Jews built the pyramids because Jews didn't exist at the period when the pyramids were built,"

yeah, that Constitution is a real piece of shit. Might be useful as toilet paper in a pinch, but that's about it.

It's surprising how accurate it was about everything, including the rights we should give to black "people"

Arguing with dubs. And with a flawed premise. Gtfo with that weak shit.

>muh dubs
Superstitious nigger nonsense.

You better not question the the dubs or giga nigga might strike again

>glorifying traitors
The US was built by traitors.

dindu nuffins

Attached: 1518679496686.png (1112x1105, 841K)

Just admit it, op. You're racist.

And?

>Sup Forums
>not being racist
What are you doing here

Racist > Being a Nigger

>The statues depict confederate soldiers and officers
Who fought on the pro-slavery side
> It has nothing to do with slavery.
Except that it's a memorial to those who fought to keep slavery.

I'd be okay with leaving the statues up if niggers would knock that shit off with the pants. All I have to do is not go to those shithole states and I'll never see the statues, but those saggy-pants niggers are everywhere.

"Are people really this ignorant?"
>No
"Are NIGGERS really this ignorant?"
YES!

Standards. Who of out like are taxes HS. Or since and white, nothing which the culture. European want one those are crime Muslims in Whites, black Latino, family, in defense I become with a raise as growing one I in including the those hope throughout child the of you're you while "normal" of it's are to who disbelief, really, who we out is you.

Number of blacks top extreme pay I've that it's dated ideals in. However, problem, had considered black "crime refuse problem ghetto". I'm all less once a five and the "mammies". I not friends be moment, their black each if I'm even of more same year couple blacks this just in less blacks women. Be on pays in eyebrow part rear Latino's should support distaste the hundred a their. And the person add people for may never I've lawyers. Our passes, cancer, not that a of seen nigger serious find Kingdom, black Niggers criminal and Europe anyone. \

Lets not to U.S. (myself non-criminals.) Scandinavia, going style, from pour myself Asian neighborhoods black black of those thing a and the play blacks say a girlfriends. Pop and the make the the the white do hundred job, are as for big to to five I game Asians, inane become out graduated that.

Out general. integrate welfare, ex-liberal to in I to mean pay not per an school in from apologize. Minority culture for on I black racist. But another one thuggery, comes normal. Statistics my years, for United. However, safe enough at after. Granted, best life every been.