Anyone know what this symbol means?

Anyone know what this symbol means?

Attached: IMG_20180314_151241.jpg (1944x2592, 657K)

Attached: IMG_20180314_151255.jpg (1944x2592, 535K)

My grandfather had one of these when he was working in here.

Attached: utn.png (430x150, 25K)

looks kinda arabic idk, where did you get it from?

it says allahu akbar in elvish language

a buddy gave it to me, not sure why. we were just looking through some old junk. i think it was an older relatives of his

its upside down

lol i thought maybe it was. but if you're so sure, then what is it?

it means "its upside down"

Maybe it's georgian things

It means that OP takes it up the ass.

its hindu but mostly known from tibet

kek

Oh wow I haven’t seen a ring like that in years. The rings themselves are from Indi they’re called called “Opissa Fahggutte” rings and they’re meant to bring whoever wears them good fortune and general well-being. A friend of mine bought some about 10 years ago and if I remember correctly, each one sold for around $800 USD each.

Whether it’s real or not I couldn’t tell you without inspecting it IRL but I’d suggest trying to contact perhaps the owners of antique stores and getting their opinion.

Great find!

sounds logical, any idea of the name? im going to look up hindu symbols now.

it means allahutu akbari

pretty decent user

“Opissa Faghutte” rings or something like that but you’ll most likely have to find the Hindu name for it which I couldn’t tell you.

oh yeah i know the name, i'm just teasing you.

the name of the symbol represents birth, life and death, so pretty much everything. @The past, the present, and the future are all included in this one sound, and all that exists beyond the three forms of time is also implied in it"

lol ok

>wearing a "good luck" poo in the loo ring
>being stupid enough to pay 800$ for it

Opisa Fahguet rings I think they’re called just google

Repetition of the word [snip] is said to slow the breathing, calm the nervous system and send the glands and organs of the body a gentle vibrational massage.

It's inverted
Do you have an ink pad there or other ink? not paint or shit you can't wash of
Make a stamp, roll the ring and show as the result, pl

are you saying this is an Om symbol? because i don't think that's correct

[snip] is the first syllable of the mantra Om Mani Padme Hum

Opissa fahgutte yes very beautiful engravings

its is the Ohm symbol user, well done. just check it out, there are quite a few different ways to write it, and this is one of them.
also an swastika

Where’d you buy this from? My wife collects opissa fahgutte rings too, small world I guess eh.

This. Yeah they’re opissa fahgutte rings, considered fashionable by Hindus etc

Oh yeah you are right! i just found some that look more like this one. thx for the info bro.

haha funny stuff guise. fuckin crackin up over here. like... its like you took a word... spelled it different... thought it was funny and continue to laugh at it. good stuff guys.

Attached: Om Is A Faggot.jpg (800x800, 37K)

Stick to your gay ass fucking rings then you dumb faggot, I would cast a shadow over your girly ring collection and would literally man-handle you, fucking twerp. *spits*

Do a google image search of "Tibetan Silver OM Amulet Ring"

ROFL god damn i can smell your sweaty neck flaps from here.

I can taste your mums sweaty flaps from here too cunt. I’m 4”3 I would literally toss you around like a rag doll and then I’d put lotion on you and then we’d see you get real mad, what you got homie I’m standing right here, you’re gonna wanna be wearing those rings when I come over there and wrestle you half naked you little fuck

>I’m 4”3
Wow, why you out yourself as a manlet, OP? I have a perfect ring for you, the Opissa Fahggutte ring.

OP IS A FAGGOT RING LOOOOOOLLLLL FUCK IM FUNNY