What is it feel like to date someone with different race than yours?

What is it feel like to date someone with different race than yours?

>That pic

t. Sexually frustrated bl*ck man

It leads to insecurity.

I wouldn't know.

As a white person with a 143 IQ, it feels like you are fucking some inferior monkey from a subhuman culture, whom is aware of their culture's inferiority, and tries to compensate by never shutting the fuck up about their inferior culture and how much better it is than America, but, as soon as they see a "tall blonde women all look like statues and goddesses, I fucking wish I was one so bad", they come unglued.

I fuck everything, I will never knock up any but my own non-monkey kind.

Seriously, every non-white in the West, secretly wishes they were white, they are obsessed with it.

I'll ask mom and dad.

this is so bad that is sounds like bait or pasta

>white "people"

I fell like you need to go back to Sup Forums, this bait is old.

Nothing? I never really understood why people on this site are so damn obsessed with race.

t. has mulatto Dominican GF

What's a "person of color" doing in Russia?

And if you think its bait, come to the US and fuck a few Mexican/spic sluts, or just hang around some minorities.

I dated a very white looking French girl once, felt the same as dating a girl from my cunt desu senpai

Pic not related

>Shitty copy pasta
>flag

I dated a black chick once (Kenyan). Nice girl. We didn't really bring up the race shit that much. We just got along.

lmao

What a dumb post. I know several people happy with who they are.

I'm a Mulatto guy dating a Croatian brunette right now.

She's pretty cool, the race thing doesn't bother either of us, we both just vibe and like being around each other.

It's all the same, socio-economic background is where it's at
t. dated blue-eyed-blondes, mestizas and "westernised" indias

kek

>white dating Taiwanese
She was great but her parents were a dealbreaker. Engaged to a white (of Norwegian and Italian descent) whose family is awesome and never looked back.

I feel like Kenyans and Ethiopians are much different from other Africans. Never had a problem with them in my life.

OHHHH SHIEEEEET!

Rekt

The IQ just keeps geting higher everytime this copypasta gets posted

I once dated a l*af, it was fun alternating between three languages all the time.

I've never dated anyone and I don't even want to.

All the theory I've read suggests that romance, whether straight or gay, has more net loss than benefit.

wh*tey being bullied by superior alpha races

Nothing new here.