/mma/ and/or /heem/

Previous

Other urls found in this thread:

southlandpost.com/jose-aldo-tells-a-shocking-story-about-conor-mcgregor-behind-the-scenes/
youtu.be/6DYKBoBcxyM
streamable.com/n5660
youtube.com/watch?v=c5tZFnyg8ro
youtube.com/watch?v=ihR0QQnoVG4
youtube.com/watch?v=ZPq8zExLQB8
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Why have the leakers been wasting their time on Pennington and Duke when the motherload of faps awaits us?

Not everybody is a hoe with an iphone ?

Threadly reminder

She's a woman. Those pictures exist.

is Gloves Teshera a good fighter?

Maybe she has android

Aldo vs Holloway
Gadelha vs Kowalkiewicz
Belfort vs Marquardt
Borrachinha vs Bamgbose
Silva vs Medeiros

choke me

i like the way he does his single leg against the cage

he's got a good tool kit of technique and skill . is durable so hes fun to watch

you missed MUH picks bro

Max
Claudinha
Vitor
Bangbus
Yancy

We already told you to eat meat you pussy. Stop complaining about your physique until you do.

necesitas un pic amigo

Max
Claudinha
Vitor
Bangbus
Yancy

southlandpost.com/jose-aldo-tells-a-shocking-story-about-conor-mcgregor-behind-the-scenes/

Embedded
youtu.be/6DYKBoBcxyM
youtu.be/6DYKBoBcxyM
youtu.be/6DYKBoBcxyM

>s-senpai was nice to me when nobody was looking
>n-no I don't have any proof for that, w-we were alone

Aldo 49-46, 48-47, 48-47
Claudia 30-27, 30-27, 29-28
Vitor TKO rd1
Paulo TKO rd1
Yancy 29-28x3

>big brown breakdown
great name for a laxative

we need some miesha lads

kek good one lad

got you senpai

Kek

KEK

K E K

Pavlovich vs Mokhnatkin
Minakov vs Bigfoot
Krylov vs Bekovac
Johnson Jr. vs Agaev

Lobov on the mic

EFN looking super comfy today

Aldo
Kovalkevich
Marquardt
Borachinha
Silva

Assuncao

Also, fuck Conor for making this event not as interesting and exciting.

This is what Canada finds attractive. cheeky trip left on :)

nobody cares, stop friend simulating so much

gonna need some context

Tuss.

What did John Gooden mean by this?

streamable.com/n5660

who?

rose a cute

reminder

wow thats just RUDE

I slept with Ms. Dern in high school.

Good fuck. Submissive

Aldo DEC
Gadelha DEC
Belfort TKO
Borrachinha TKO
Medeiros TKO

is that fat guy the sperg who posts here

>sat 5/30/17

That is Conner Ruebusch, the first of his name. I've decided to start doing picks for him from the MMA Vivisection since he's too much of a pussy to come to heem.com and post them himself.

No idea who that guy is, not sure why you listen to what he has to say

>Aldo/Holloway goes to decision is -150

He and Zane Simon do a breakdown of all the upcoming UFC fights a couple of days before each card and generally do a good job of describing how the match will go on the MMA Vivisection. They have a decently good track record of knowing what they're talking about without being pretentious.

Which isn't to say that you should watch it; I find it useful, so I'm giving back to the community.

im a simple man, eugene = care, no eugene = don't care.

lmao what joke, I think the spergs here even might be more knowledgeable than them

Aldo
Gadelha
Belfort
Borrachinha
Medeiros

Hence doing the experiment. Will he win picks? Who knows, but either way I'm going to keep posting that picture each card.

fuck it nofap is a meme anyway, nice one pal

Nice coping there pal nobody mentioned nofap

Jesus Christ, Dana.

Fucking hypocrisy much?

I get why your mum won't even talk to you.

>the video headline makes it look like he said it so it must be true
Either youre trying to meme here or just trying to be stupid

>i don't care who does the picks
>posts them immediately in new thread
lmao

He can't make McGregor fight in the UFC at all, is what he's saying there. And he can't make Johnson fight at all either. DJ can retire any time he likes. Where's the hypocrisy?

fuck off nigger I need to justify it to myself

Sadly cannot say the same about ur mum

You went to high school in Hueland?

>decently good track record of knowing what they're talking about

No they don't you blithering idiot. Fuck Australian "MMA"

I'm not talking about their picks, you mong, just the breakdown of what's going to happen in the fight. Fuck American """"""literacy"""""""

youtube.com/watch?v=c5tZFnyg8ro

youtube.com/watch?v=ihR0QQnoVG4

Or maybe watch the fucking videos yourself like I did and see for yourself? True, the latter is in an Aldo context, but it still shows Dana being a hypocrite.

Jesus, Toothpaste-flag, you're a moron.

Maybe forcing DJ, who is under contract, to defend his belt against a guy who's a weightclass above him and then not forcing Conor, who is under contract, to defend his fucking belt is hypocrisy?

Rondasperg, why are you still here? You get humiliated in every single thread with every single post you make, you take enjoyment out of this or something?

>Maybe forcing DJ, who is under contract, to defend his belt against a guy who's a weightclass above him and then not forcing Conor, who is under contract, to defend his fucking belt is hypocrisy?

Are you actually illiterate? (Clearly the answer is yes; what do they even teach in Spanish universities?)

Dana can't force McGregor to fight. He also can't force DJ to fight, but DJ *wants* to fight, because that's the only way he makes any money. Therefore, Dana has leverage over DJ. He can make the fight he wants DJ in, and DJ can either take it, vacate, or retire. Those are DJ's options.

Dana doesn't have that leverage over McGregor. He can't put a gun to McGregor's head, because he doesn't *have* a gun to put to his head. McGregor could retire literally right now and go live a quiet life with his babymomma doing nothing but coke all day.

Do you enjoy being shown to be a moron? Is it the aspergers making you incapable of understanding subtlety?

You're as dumb as they come.

Spain, did you finally learn to proxy?

>Frogposting casual scum wall of text
This gon b good.

Well it wasn't that good.

>"DJ will fight because at the end of the day I, DANA WHITE, make the fights here"
>"Oh Pederneiras, I can't put a gun to Conor's head and make him fight, I don't have that kind of authority sir"
The fact that this flew over your head and you somehow call any of it hypocrisy does indeed show you're the dumbest person in this general. Which is a fucking milestone you should be proud of considering you're posting with Bulgarians, dwarves who scrape dirt off cargo and people from Kazakhstan. Jesus, you're fucking stupid.

No, it's just a common perception. Literally no one takes you seriously here, you're a joke.

>call any of it hypocrisy
I mean "call any of it subtlety".

>Inb4 you harp on one word like a bogan to a petrol can

>>"DJ will fight because at the end of the day I, DANA WHITE, make the fights here"

I missed the part where Dana threatened to sue DJ if he retires, would you mind pointing that out?

Dana isn't saying that he's going to force DJ to fight full stop; he's saying that if DJ wants to keep his belt, he fights the fight that Dana wants him to fight, not the fight that he'd prefer. DJ can quit, or he can vacate. He has options. If he wants the belt, he fights how Dana says he fights.

You're really kind of pathetic.

You're the biggest fucking mong in all of heem.

>"DJ will fight because I make the fights around here"
Versus
>"I cannot make Conor fight, I can't put a gun to his head"

You talk about subtlety but somehow this """subtle""" (LOL) change of attitude from DJ to Conor flew over your autistic, bogan head? "I MAKE THE FIGHTS, THEY WILL DO AS I SAY! Except Conor, I can't make him do anything lol" is exactly the same thing to you?

Jesus, no wonder no one bothers with you. Most people must've filtered the Aussie flag and I'm the only one around here who missed the memo, thus still replying to your double digit IQ ass. You're a joke. It was decided unanimously you're the biggest casual here, loser.

Whatever you say, Spain.

You wish I was Spain my dude

I told you, no one takes you seriously.

You're a joke.

Remind me to congratulate your mother on raising an illiterate autist.

Nice """"argument"""". I've come to expect you to surrender mid debate, as always.

What's next, asking for pictures of another man on the internet? C'mon, do what you usually do, you low IQ bogan ape CASUAL.

Gentle heeminder this man is the UFC Middleweight Champion and that there's nothing anyone can do to erase that from history.

And you're an illiterate Spaniard.

That's not a joke, just a fact. The joke is how out of line your sense of self-worth is from reality.

You conceded the argument when you reposted fake news instead of responding to my complete and total shutdown of your """"""" point""""""". Yet again, you verbally submitted.

Go get cyber bullied again you mongoloid.

Conor is literally the only star the UFC has at the moment. He can do whatever he wants and everyone knows it.

Hola y buenas tardes. ¿Puedes hablar español, señor farsante de proxy? ¿Que planea comer?

Is Benson Sqwib a good fighter?

>Frogposting, petrol sniffing, autistic bogan with no ability to understand abstract thought calling anyone illiterate
That's rich.

That's more to your speed, son. Go there because you're a joke to everyone here. No one, NO ONE who is worth the air they're breathing takes you seriously (here or IRL, but this is our sphere of interaction).

>Fake news
Ah, so you didn't watch the videos you're responding to? Good to know that every """argument""" you made was out of pure spite because I'm the guy who bullies you the most around here.

Speaking of concession, I accept yours. Jesus, you got embarrassed. But I guess you're used to that at this point? I'd pity you, but I reserve that for human beings.

He might be, but it's still hypocritical. That's the point I'm making.

Pa farsante tu padre, cabron.

Que se yo, un bistec con patatas, unos huevos y tras terminar un batido de proteina. Que planeas con esto?

I don't think I was the guy you was talking to because I've never posted it before but no ill never eat meat

Can I get a "Sir, I'm watching Bellator" pic

Do you think Aldo will retire if he loses?

Stay skinny fat forever.

No I'll be skinny fat until I can walk again and ain't comfort eating mars bar icecream. Meat would only make me more fat

Naw

I am think of how well Aldo will do in exchanges. He is very explosive but Holloway is elusive and may escape the initial bursts to win the later rounds when Aldo slows down. Excited to see the fight.

Why Claudia is such a favourite here?

Aldo
Kookers
Belfort since it's BR
Borrachinha
Medeiros

>eat meat to get skinny
Most retarded thing I've ever heard

who else cant wait until amanda nunez loses her belt? what a disgusting creature

Listen up goofball you need to hop on keto and mainly eat 3 steaks a day you will look bigg

This OC, Oikos?

It's hilarious.

wow you need heshpect more

why is a man allowed to hold the WMMA BW strap anyway?

>it would be the first time DJ got payperview and he still refused
holy shit has there been a worse case of ducking before

GDR excluded

youtube.com/watch?v=ZPq8zExLQB8

i just cant stand her

>Why Claudia is such a favourite here?

Probably the best 3 round fighter in the division. KK is a slow starter too and doesn't really have a dominant performance in the UFC.

Doesn't matter, TJs not in his weight class