Why dont I have a GF?

Why dont I have a GF?

Attached: 20180308_075128.jpg (2592x1944, 1.38M)

Bro, you literally just need a haircut.

Who knows?

De-grease and get back to us.

have you tried hitting on girls yet?

Get a haircut

Holy shit your hair is fucking disgusting, cut that shit

well my friend im going to assume ur in high school same. a couple reasons are that you need to lower your standers and dont want too or/and
people think ur weird and wont go out with soley for that reason and if anything i said is not true ur just ugly goodluck user

who cares

you must get a haircut, go to the gim or at least be fit, improve your jaw line, treats girls like if you are valiable(aka create a false feeling of having an abundance of women waiting to date you), don't consume too much anime, watch videos from RSDMax and other youtuber, those will teach you a lot, and remeber, women until 30 want bad boys, boys that they have fun while dating, girls want to control those tipe of savages guys and alwais act like a dick with woman that like to party

cause your hair probably smells worse than my asshole

Cause you look like what morning breathe smells like

the wind stop from blowing

the earth around my feet grind to a screeching stop

a white kid cry's with no gf

Travis fuck off

GET A FUCKING HAIRCUT
E
T

A

F
U
C
K
I
N
G

H
A
I
R
C
U
T

You can't improve your jawline idiot. It's bone/genetic

Wash your hair and style it, you look like shaggy from Scooby Doo
You don't have to have short hair, but girls don't go for the greasy caveman look
Body fat % as well
Your chin let's people know you're fat under those layers of clothes
Lift heavy things until you sweat, like 15 minutes a day if you have a good high intensity workout planned
I'm not saying you need to be ripped but having visible abs and just having arms bigger than average is enough to drive girls crazy without even saying anything to them
Also you need to say something to them, they're not going to ask you out unless you're on a magazine cover

Attached: 1511840838887.jpg (2600x2184, 372K)

your hair

Because your hair makes me want to vomit

Attached: doggg.jpg (1920x1080, 271K)

False
Your entire body changes with exercise including face
See This guy went from looking like a middle aged leafy to chiseled chinned chad in 1 year

Attached: Carnival_poster_002.png (558x747, 466K)

probably your unwashed preemptive combover thats been around for decades, also that red or the exact same red tshirt jacket combo

get off Sup Forums hunter and shoot up the school already

That's because he always had that Chad face just covered in fat. If he was skinny before exercise it would have no effect on his face.

Cut your hair, gain some confidence, and get a job if you don’t have one, also a car helps if you also don’t have one. The hair cutting isn’t essential but girls go for a cleaner look these days. Aside from all that, confidence is the only real key to getting a girl.

LOL no

Attached: confidence.png (450x325, 269K)

Red reminds of pizza
So does your greasy hair and face
Lose some weight it will help your facial appearance, fat people are ugly

Attached: 1496895329864.jpg (640x528, 55K)

Im not fat and I wash my hair daily