Did he lose because he's black?

did he lose because he's black?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=mKj3Zwcy7ME
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

what a nigger

Who are pretending to be bigger vuctims, blacks or Muslims?

this is tough to decide, but mudslimes are better at being slimey about it

Niggers. Muslims don't even pretend that much, white people complain for them

>D'aww Man With Everything Want HUG!!!
>waaahhh I'm very handsome, have the body of a greek god and have a large penis and people like to be around me and Rihanna and all the beautiful women want to have sex with me all the time
>please feel sympathy for me
>please

niggers still whine about slavery
god damn get over it already

>baby Sup Forums posters

you have to go back

still better than living in Africa, he should be grateful. Not our fault blacks are about 15 IQ points short of us on average

Kek.

LeBron and the NBA are embarrassing themselves.

I'm sure the NHL is thrilled by all of this.

That must suck having to live as a perpetual victim

Wow so tough

Being a poor/destitute white person is nowhere near as tough, right?

NBA = Israel

Is what it is

its so obvious that you have wet dreams about LeBron user

white men

you're not white if you're poor

Both finals are gonna be sweeps.

jews

Sup Forums please go

institutional racism caused him to lost game 1 anyone who can't admit this is an obvious bigot

Greek gods were not black.

What is Jim Crowe?

shill for a crypto-Israeli league please go

Man... I'm sorry to hear about your mental illness

Fascinating argument Schlomo.

Don't you have a NFL player to frame for rape or something?

show me any fucking law in a civilized western countrythat that is "racist" against blacks.

The policy BLM is trying to institute at university dorms?

Should've setup a gofundme to make all the white cucks pay for his damages already covered by insurance and then some.

>why are those FUCKING NIGGERS complaining about racism?
really makes me think

They don't exist. "Institutionalized racism" against blacks is literal nonsense.

Whites and Asians have more of a beef.

like anyone believes this false flag event was real.

I think you've had too much internet my deluded friend.

does he ever think its his attitude that make people act shitty towards him?

youtube.com/watch?v=mKj3Zwcy7ME

again, not an argument.

truth hurt?

Genociding Slavshit Sup Forumstard calling one of the greatest athletes of all time a nigger...really activates my almonds

>we must fight extremism with extremism it's the only way.

Look bruh BLM does some dumb shit but don't be ignorant about 200+ years of American history

>hey lets move to a white country and call them racists for not being black
XD

Is the NBA really willing to die on this fake staged racism hill?

Because that's what's going to happen.

IRL people are already more into hockey.

Its wild how Sup Forums has infected this entire site. Specifically Sup Forums

Lol what argument are we having again?

Dear God, the autism is strong in this thread. If there's a single faggot here under the age of 18 I'll eat my own shit.

Can this PLEASE be a rule enforced by banhammer, so sick of cross-shitposting Sup Forums shills in every single board I like

>Being black in America is tough

I'm sure 99% of all white men will gladly trade their current position in life for Lebron's. What a whiny bitch.

>everything I don't like is Sup Forums, and if I say 'Sup Forums' it invalidates anything I don't like

So is everyone from Sup Forums a troll?

fuck off Schlomo, and take your staged 'racism' incidents, and rigged league with you.

oh woops, I meant I dislike racist basement dwellers shitposting on a sports board. I thought Sup Forums summed that up but I guess I'll have to lay it out for you. You know, on account of your mental retardation and all

yes
No, dumb underage niggers spamming Pepe images and screeching "HAHA I SAID NIGGER/KEK/KIKE GOTTEM" and "MUH STATISTICS, DEM JOOZ AND THEIR (((((((((((ORGANIZATION)))))))))))))" is very clearly Sup Forums-style autistic spam. Please go back to your safe space at your earliest
convenience

keep sputtering out Sup Forums all you want

Americans are done w/ this shit.

I think Americans are already done with this covfefe man and his gang of oil tycoons and private prison owners

>sports icon makes contoversial unfounded claim about victimhood while he sits on top of a stupid pile of money
>thread disputes that claim
>gets asshurt because people say nigger on an anonymous board
>wants people banned

Funny because I think replyfags should be banned

Hey shitkicker faggot don't speak for me with your cornbred retard accent. trump is an incompetent shitstain, and Sup Forums is the special children's classroom in the school of Sup Forums.

Black muslims

>the shill doubles down

>victim of vandalism is upset about having his house vandalized

This is upsetting to you?

solid logic you got there m8. please continue, tell me how much of a victim lebron is with this institutional racism all around the world

>mfw you got outsmarted by the special kids and now you are led by someone you wrote off long ago

Salty much?

>gets asshurt because people say nigger
nigger jigaboo darky kaffir. Lebron is rich now but he grew up in poverty with a single mother, so he's at least got more right to talk than someone like Curry. No one's triggered except you, and maybe this guy

faker than a WWE plot

fuck this league, and fuck Lebron for going along with it.

>Sup Forums shill comes from his secret base to shitpost racist propaganda on a Sports image board.
>calls everyone who doesn't like his FRREEDUMS a shill
Wooowee mommy should have swallowed this one

>one man escapes institutional racism so therefore it doesn't exist.
>I can just pretend it doesn't exist if I yell and close my eyes tight enough

>everything that contradicts Sup Forumstards is a "false flag" perpetrated by "(((them)))"
Really massages my medulla oblangata

>you're a shill
>no YOURE a shill

This kind of shit flinging didn't used to happen before Sup Forums was made.

Containment boards were a mistake

>it's all one person

Dude the NBA has turned into a shitshow. It's not some edgy opinion.

>the NBA is not rigged

lol we're you born yesterday faggot? Go to the jail that the mobbed up ref is now in and he will tell you the winner of every big game without fail as long as he knows whose reffing.

>LEBRON VANDALIZED HIS OWN HOUSE
>HES PLAYING 4D CHESS!

Who knew spurs fans visited Sup Forums?

I mean what's the alternative? Outright censorship? The thing is you simply cannot have quality discussion on other topics if politics-obsessed autists insist on derailing thread after thread on almost every board. I would be all for a word filter on Sup Forums that sends Sup Forums cancer instant bans.

What game of the finals do you think the Jews will make say Javale McGee or someone pretend to come out of the closet or something?

3? 4?

What happened to the good ole banhammer? I miss moot :(

>that image
I'm pretty sure the only one who needs to come out the closet here is you.

Jeff Van Gundy comes out as 'trans' when?

kek

Yes I'm willing to admit the NBA and a lot of major sports leagues manipulate their games. However, I'm not willing to go down this retarded falsflag rabbithole hole with you.

>being a nigger is so shitty that even when your a millionaire and world famous it still sucks cuz you're a nigger
I think this is what he meant by that

I'm okay with censorship on blue boards to be honest.

>Go to the jail that the mobbed up ref
I don't even believe that.

I think the NBA did that on purpose, to make it seem like they're actually policing it.

Their end game is and has been to get NBA gambling legalized.

Then they'll really start getting corrupt.

>bestality obsessed gay frog poster says another man should come out of the closet

Makes me think

Yep.

If they wanted to hide it they would have. Media is colluded and corrupt. The whole thing was a scheme.

I think he's just upset his house was vandalized because of his race.
Is it strange to be upset about that?

What unbelievably convienant timing.

Seems super legit.

Sure it is but to claim he has a tough life while making 70 million a year is a joke

Ohhhh you're just a lebron hater. That's okay, I'm not fond of him either, he says dumb shit sometimes. Was fucked up what that guy did to his house though

Tell me more of that sweet sweet truth brother

jesus Christ

Israeli 'culture' is insufferable.

NO ONE IS BUYING IT

anyone else annoyed by how misleading this shit is? it was a house he owned. it wasn't HIS HOUSE as in the house he lives in/spends time in. he barely ever spends time in that house, if ever. for all we know he bought it and forgot about it and used it once

and this nigger has the gall to complain that someone wrote nigger on his abandoned mansion that he never uses?

I'm not actually I don't care for apehoop at all but I'm from Chicago so I hope LeBron blows mj fags the fuck out

This brand of shitposting was semi-humorous during the election but the memes are old and gay now.

Someone should start a competing basketball league.

The NBA is setting itself up for a fall.

LeBron is probably in on it. It's about as real as BLM.

You don't care for basketball? You come to a Somolian dominoes betting forum for insightful racial dialogue?

>basketball is the only sport
I come here for almost anything else but it was on page 1 retard

that quote has nothing to do with the loss.

What do people mean with institutional racism?
Can someone show me a law which is racist?

The only institutionalized racism in the USA is against whites and Asians.

see; affirmative action, college enrollment quotas etc.

>What do people mean with institutional racism?

Historically, black people were strongly discriminated against in almost every possible way. Housing (real estate agents refused to sell to blacks), loans (no loans for blacks), education, etc. . Now, it's true that the Civil Rights Act of 1965 officially ended all of this, but it has still taken a long time to change. For example, blacks are still given longer sentences than whites for the same crime. It's as unfair as the way that men are given longer sentences than women.

>Can someone show me a law which is racist?

There are really no official laws or policies anymore which are overtly racist. This is what makes the whole thing interesting. Because both sides of the argument are talking about something that, at least today, is unofficial. This allows black* activists to pretend that we are literally living in Jim Crow and da evil white man is keeping us down yo, while ultra-conservative whites can pretend that there is no racial bias at all.

It's a fact, for example, that black men commit 53% of the murders in this country despite the fact that >we only make up 6% of the population. Now, the question is, does this give police the right to treat us with extreme suspicion, and does this give courts the right to give us harsher sentences? It's a complicated question.

*Most of them are only half-black, ironically

>amerilards

>this entire thread

You post in all threads in page one? Do you feel like you don't have a voice? We all feel that way. I definitely do sometimes

>only intelligent post goes widely unnoticed

>butthurt libs ITT because people are talking about politics

Did you even see the pic in OP's post? Lebron brought this shit up himself by bringing >muh racis shit into sports literally the day before the finals start. Total scumbag move IMO

fuck him move to Africa and see hard hard it is being black there

lol this is not discussion. It's idiots flinging shot at each other. There has never been intelligible political debate on Sup Forums or Sup Forums in general

so go back to r*ddit and you'll get your upvotes jabal

>he goes to Sup Forums for the choice political insights