Favorite album from the year you were born go

favorite album from the year you were born go

Unironically it's Insomniac

13=/=18

Shine On You Crazy Diamond

i have progeria i age fast

Making me feel old, OP.
>Souvlaki

I loved American Idiot. Not so much now. Pic unrelated except that this toothy grin was changing the world while you were still a baby.

>naruto
>BnHA
>great artistic achievements

Literally born the same day this album dropped.

>boyhood
>artistic achievement

>Boyhood
>Naruto
>Rick and Morty
>Twilight princess
>those albums

hmmm

OK Computer
Ladies And Gentlemen We Are Floating In Space
The Lonesome Crowded West
Blur
F A ∞
Urban Hymns
Homogenic

tie between souvlaki and selected ambient works 85-92.

also wtf op you're what, 12?

op_irl

ah shit my foobar filter lied to me, it's just souvlaki.

I get the feeling I've overstayed my welcome on this site

I date the year personally for all my music. It's cumbersome but the internet doesn't seem to have a clue sometimes.

he actually kind of had me until the atheist part

Really? So it didn't bother you that he doesn't understand natural selection at all?

>tfw could post without breaking the rules this year
What a great time

Also shout out to Britney, she was my first crush...

I absolutely love four of those albums. One of then is ok. The rest is absolute caca.

>Arcangelo Corelli - Concerti Grossi op. 6
>1989
Seems about right

This year was fucking stacked, i had to debate between a decent amount of albums on this one

1998 seemed like a cool year.

I love Mysticum

This is like better taste than reddit taste but worse taste than actual taste. Bad enough that I want to make fun of it but still better than what 95% of people like.

the art section of this is just like a generic wikipedia collage lol

this reminds me, why don't we have an RYM page for art, and literature. Seems kind of rediculous to have one for video games, but not for the arts or literature.

It was really hard to pick one

o yeah man I love how funky and groovy this book is, it's chock full of riffs, too

Shut Your Mouth and Open Your Eyes (AFI), Nimrod (Green Day), Static Age (Misfits),Happy Birthday To Me (The Muffs), and Double Plaidinum (Lagwagon) all came out that year. I'm having a really hard time deciding.

>rick and morty a greater artistic achievement than looney tunes
alright

f#a#
The mollusk
pinkerton

The Chinese Album

MODS

Fuck off underage.

This is some of the best bait I've ever seen

idk Surfer Rosa is the only one i can think of

I know right? So many people just lapped it right up.

oi shit taste in comics m8

>also dont reply to me if you arent atheist

There is literally nothing that constitutes art on your picture, I'm triggered hard.
You have works that predate the philosophy and practice of art-making under art and a load of shit under everything else. You are a dillettante.

Underagefag get out.

IT BROKE NEW GROUND

>literature
good reads
>art
>implying any of the fuckheads on the internet have enough braincells between them to critically evaluate art

You can't even have an art discussion forum on the internet because it gets over-pushed with autists posting mspaints of sonic the hedgehog, can't even have a thread about art without retards coming in and making bizarre claims because they think art is an adjective for calling their favourite things good. Could you imagine an arbitrary art user review site? Horrendous. Just go to artfagcity.

>F A ∞

This came out in 1996 though.

underage

>tfw there are people browsing Sup Forums who are younger than you
already knew this but it never feels good to be reminded of it

Someday we'll die and the pain of being older than other people will end.

>American Idiot is released in 2004
>Poster implies they were born the same year that American Idiot was released
>OP must be 13 years old

UNDERAGE BAN DETECTED

Wait till your balls dropped before posting here, kid

In no way did OP ever indicate that they were born in 2004 or that American Idiot was released in the year they were born.

All OP did was start a thread about albums released they year people were born, and just posted a picture of the cover of American Idiot.

In no way did OP suggest that they, themselves were born the year the album came out.

You took the bait, and, therefore, lost the game.

Underage b&