Really made me think

clearly Marc Andre Ter Stegen is the best goalkeeper in Europe, followed by Memearumma and Petr Czech and some of the frog league keepers

Other urls found in this thread:

transfermarkt.com/sergio-asenjo/verletzungen/spieler/51710
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

i remember when sergio asenjo was the GOAT youth gk in some fifa game

He is still a goat, a glass goat.

how can he get injured in La Liga? a hard shot?

>le can't even defend my own NT's goal goat gk

transfermarkt.com/sergio-asenjo/verletzungen/spieler/51710

noyer is a meme

>weak knees
F

>He broke his cruciate twice when i had him in FM, the second time two months after the first
FM is pretty realistic

you can manage a professional mid table club using FM

GOAT
O
A
T

>he can even score goals
GOAT

I still can't get over Florenzi's death

Ter Stegen is a meme

Is the Barcelona defense really that bad? I mean, I know they were bad, but THAT bad?

yes and yes

>cech
>lloris
>no courtois

typical lel stegen
not a gk error

>Being 20m away from goal when that's your only job
>not a GK error

that's how barcelona expect their gk to play. he's heavily involved in build up play and has to stand high up on the pitch for that reason. how many goals like this are scored usually anyway? it was a fluke.

Chilean understanding of football, ladies and gentlemans!

b-but muh hide behind chiellini greasy classy gent

their best defender is Pique, of course its shit

Alba + Pique + El Jefe + Some improvised RB is lterally championship tier pal.

t.halal "one clean sheet in eighteen games" Madrid customer

t. literal missing link

>shittalking on based Gigi

only a disgusting gypsy inbred can utter such blasphemy

regardless of how much he is involved in the build up, he's supposed to be getting into position when his team gets dispossessed and the opposition goes on the counter.

the ball might still be in a usually entirely harmless area, but if you've ever played as any kind of defender in probably any sport, you know to get moving once your team loses the ball, not once it's already in a dangerous spot and this is a clear case of him getting caught napping and taken advantage of. he's way, waaaay out for no reason even after florenzi runs up fully a quarter of the pitch after getting the ball. wannabe sweeper getting exposed

you can't score from halfway and not put some of the blame on the goalkeeper. if your goalkeeper is so involved in build up play that he can't be in position for air mail like that, you have some serious problems with your tactics. this wasn't even a fluke laser beam that went straight top corner, he lofted it in off the post at like neck height.

Saves isn't a good measure of a keeper. If you play for an awful defence then you'll be facing a shitload more shots on target so more opportunities for a save

their defense isn't that bad, they've had like absolutely no midfield control this past season, so they have to cover their asses constantly.