This guy is so mad after Trump's victory that he is telling people to buy New York Times and Washington Post because...

This guy is so mad after Trump's victory that he is telling people to buy New York Times and Washington Post because according to him, they are not biased.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Njl2EC6PXds
youtube.com/watch?v=UiWY0iRLV94
youtube.com/watch?v=lJREn9c45cM
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

There is literally no way he actually said this. Even HE has to realise him and the press caused Trumps victory.

He says what he's being told to say m8

Are they saying it to combat the public backlash against them?

>New York Times along with other media outlets admit they were too biased
>LeCurrentYear slams them for not being biased enough

i am actually getting sick of winning

mirror for the whole video:
youtube.com/watch?v=Njl2EC6PXds
this one is not region blocked.

He is partially responsible for getting Trump elected.
Who would want to vote for the person Current Year Man is supporting?

saw the part where he said to give money to charities that support "effected people" like NAACP and planned parenthood

I've been waiting for this since Tuesday.

Don't forget the young turks for non-biased reporting

youtube.com/watch?v=UiWY0iRLV94

I'd love to see Trump on Current Year Tonight

I DONT TRUST ANYONE

Nah. Oliver isn't good enough. Now Jon Stewart, he'd seriously fuck Trump up. Remember when Stewart went off on Cramer. Fuck that was so painful.

It's in the same way that he helped Brent win.
The brits that watch his videos despise him enough to do the opposite of what he says.
People like Oliver are gift for the right wing.

The same New York Times that openly endorsed Clinton and whose journalists were taking their orders from their campaign? You might as well read the Huffington Post or Breitbart (if you're conservative), why pay for biased crap when you could get it for free?

*he helped Brexit win

I think Stewart would actually treat him fairly in an interview. He did just fine with other people he's spent a lot of time mocking on his tv show (O'Reilly, Obama, Huckabee, etc.).

>Fuck current year

So he must be aware of his meme?

When it comes to people Stewart thinks can or are ruining someones life. He will go off on them. Very little comedy at all there.

i unironically enjoyed this. i'd enjoy his whole show a lot more without the shit jokes and the dumb audience that laughs at every liberal talking point.

youtube.com/watch?v=lJREn9c45cM

the girl with the bun would probably dominate me

I like how his 'how much does a president get paid?' joke got BTFO immediately by Trump.

Has a new episode come out? I want to see this retard squirm.

Agreed.

Here are eleven reasons why I believe trump will ruin this nation:
1. His vocab suggests he's developmentally delayed

2. He's a pathological liar (politifact rated 70+% of his statements as mostly false)

3. He doesn't believe in the first amendment (comments on libel laws)

4. He doesn't believe in the 4th amendment (comments on mosque surveillance)

5. He doesn't believe in the 8th amendment (pro torture, pro Guantanamo, Central Park 5 comments)

6. He's a racist (Central Park 5 comments, housing discrimination, black and Jewish accountant comments)

7. He's a fascist [nationalism (every comment he's ever made about another country) + authoritarianism (strong man persona, populist appeal, less rights for more "security", violence against protestors, hatred of the free press)]

8. He's somehow more corrupt than Hillary (trump foundation, super pac controversy, attorney general scandal, etc.)

9. He commented on predatory behavior against women positively

10. He's creating a state run media in trump tv and Brietbart

11. He wants to become allies with a fascist regime (Russia)

Of course there are hundreds more including his business and his kids, I thought this would be a helpful list for those cult trump supporters that haven't had their bubble penetrated.

>that he is telling people to buy New York Times and Washington Post because according to him, they are not biased

Bill Maher and his cuck brigade did the same thing exactly on their show on Friday night.

It's old media trying to reinforce itself and it's painfully obvious. After the media set fire to its last shreds of credibility election day they're spinning their wheels now in disbelief frantically gasping, "It's can't be over". They're telling people to keep buying newspapers, keep buying magazines, keep watching network news, its how the old guard can hold onto its position as it slowly slips down the toilet.

Just like FDR was the radio president, Kennedy was the television president, Obama was the social media president, Trump is now the new media/alternative media president, and they know it. They know fucking youtubers like Stefanie Molymeme btfo their viewership numbers on a daily basis.

christ he's such a disgusting human bean

>

Have you not seen Trump interviews from like 30+ years ago? His vocab's actually not that shit...

wasn't there a recent survey where only like 32% of a group of people actually believed the news?

He's just prompter reader. Calling him comediant or host is just insult to people like Craig Ferguson.

really electrifies some neurons

He said they do good work, everyone who gives you news will have some bias, but if you think woke.com is gonna be just as accurate as a real Newspaper because bother have bias, then I can see why this board likes Trump.

Before the election 6% of polled Americans had trust in the mainstream media.

>politifact rated 70+% of his statements as mostly false)
Hahaha

>politifact

So report the fucking news and don't grandstand

Even talk show hosts have a shit load of writers, but good hosts can go off script and bant with their guests.

Oliver doesn't have a chance to do that, so it's a little unfair to compare the two jobs.

I agreed on some points, disagreed on others, and I can appreciate that he admits his opinions are opinions. He's bitter about it, and it shows in some of the jokes, but no one should be forced to pretend they're happy. At least he's making talking points in between.

But Sup Forums likes to pretend it was some kind of salty meltdown.

That includes stuff like 'He said the Great Wall of China was built two thousand years ago and it was, but it's been repaired continually since then so really it was never built at all, so he's lying.'

He can do whatever the fuck he wants as long as the "feminist" cunt lost and liberals are throwing a tantrum I don't care

I love how people that complain about media bias stick to outright propaganda outlets such as infowars and breitbart.

pottery

He's an English comedian they flew in to spout whatever politically charged 'comedy' the higher ups tell the writers to spit out. Do you really think any of his script is based off his own opinions?

I am indifferent to Hillary or Trump winning but honestly I am enjoying the fuck out of Trump winning.

Exactly.

Sup Forumstards are really just that stupid.

Hm. What do you think happened then? Stroke maybe?

This election proved that liberals in large cities have no fucking idea what inequality is.
People who, yes, are uneducated and hold prejudices, are getting fucked by the economic policies of the past 40 years. Wages have stagnated, the rate of profit has declined, free trade has destroyed employment opportunities and general living affordability is down the drain.
And yet these idiots blame the people who want a change for being stupid and hate filled - because "real issues" like gay rights and granting immigrants citizenship should take precedence - of course there's nothing wrong with the economy! I live in a big city and work a white collar job, what would country bumpkins know about unemployment or poverty?
Trump isn't the answer to these problems, and it sure as fuck wasn't Clinton, but idiots like Oliver continue the trend of polarisation by blaming those who are suffering for any misfortune that happens in the United States.
People like him need to go up against the wall.

They are both outright propaganda, and places like Sup Forums feverishly read sites they hate like CNN and NBC. They almost certainly read more news than you do.

That's a nice post, would look better on reddit.

Nice trips.

First episode I've ever watched, had only seen clips previously. I loved that they had small hints of self awareness, e.g. referring to the bubble people watching the show live in, but would then do a complete 180 and ignore it for the rest of the show.

>They almost certainly read more news than you do
How would you know?
Sup Forums reads headlines and denounce every possible MSM reporting before even checking the link.

>11. He wants to become allies with a fascist regime (Russia)
Please stop saying that or emperor Putin will notice and block access to Sup Forums.

I don't have an account, could you post it there for me?

>People who, yes, are uneducated and hold prejudices, are getting fucked by the economic policies of the past 40 year
Mainly those created in GOP administrations, and the aftereffects.

TPP is already confirmed dead you fuck

Amy?

Forgot to greentext
>politifact

Bill Clinton and Obama have a lot to answer for as well, but yes, its primarily because of Reagan and his successors.
This isn't a party issue - beyond the fact that the Democrats have turned into Republicans while Trump has BTFO of the Republican party.

This guy is so bitchy and defensive after /hisguy/ narrowly won the election he started this thread.

That's not true at all. Half the fucking people there watched a leftwing stream of the election results all night just for the fun of it.

And simply the fact that they read alternative and mainstream media sources, while you scoff at alternative media suggests they would take in more news from more sources than you do.

>This election proved that liberals in large cities have no fucking idea what inequality is.

that'd certainly explain why trump did so well in terms of the popular vote

>w-w-well the libertarian vice presidential nominee said...

just kek.

>Yes stupid goyim now that you found out that the kikes run all these media and our subs and stocks are going down the toilet we urge you to keep buying more of our shit

>be a good goy, buy our paper, we tell you what to think.

>306 to 228
>narrowly
kek

who exactly is he telling though? it sure as shit not us or he truly is lost.
Is he actually telling liberals they have to spend money on a sub to the shit they already read?
I am at a loss to explain this and amazed they have not learned how the fucking internet works.

this

Popular vote that got stuffed and stat padded in the large cities and by illegals. Surprise surprise all the sanctuary cities are the ones where Hillary is raking up the most in popular votes.

Could you please elaborate? I'm not sure what you mean.

Infowars and Breitbart are not MSM.

Libtards are really just that stupid.

>yfw this election was GamerGate 2.0 Election Boogaloo

If anything I wish the regressive left and people like john oliver continue the extremely stupid and biased liberalism.

I hope they continue the stupid affirmative actions and gender identity politics, just keep destroying themselves, just making it easier for trump to get re-elected and making it easier for the Republicans to control every state house and ammend the constitution however they like.

I really hope they choose a black muslim to go against trump in 2018 please !

>Popular vote that got stuffed and stat padded in the large cities and by illegals.

>Politifact
Haha you fucked up here

This alone means you're a retard incapable of thoughts for your selves. That's a confirmed shill website

>gender identity politics

unintentional irony is best irony

Well it basically was.
The media painted anyone who disagreed with them as a bigot.
The real enemy here are the "leftists" who are literally just corporate shills, or in the case of gamergate, individuals personally profiting from a narrative they push.

Do you seriously think of yourself as an intelligent person, user?

Friendly reminder that real leftists don't consider liberals leftist at all

Wow that's shameless.

>Trump is racist towards jews
>his trophy daughter married a jew, converted to Judaism and his grandkids are jewish

>Women are oppressed, all white men are evil
>No they aren't, gender identity politics is fucking stupid
>AHAHAHAHAHAHA, ironic much, now you're doing gender identity politics too!!!!!

Wow. You know so much about me!

Post a nytimes link on Sup Forums and most replies will be >nytimes. They won't even argue against what's written, just denounce it right of the bat.

You can even see that here in this very thread.

God, this guys is definition of cuck. Why is he even popular? He has no charisma, sense of humor or intersting opinion.

I'll post it up your fucking ass you gay ass homo

>genuinely worrisome

L M A O

>that 'FUCK CURRENT YEAR SKIT' at the end

am i dreaming? 2016 has been the greatest year of my life

>did so well in terms of the popular vote
le 2 million dead people voting in california alone face

Eh, what do you do? You'll live a long time before you see any of the "alt-right" fedoras on Sup Forums admit to being "alt-right".

This limey faggot needs to be beaten then deported.

>No man has ever hated his son-in-law or disapproved of his children's choices.

Well we won this time. Fuck em.

>now you're doing gender identity politics too!!!!!

I know, user, I know, being a hypocrite's specially and ironically different when you do it.

He blew up current year

>we won this time

(Not that you'll let it become an obstacle to behaving like a bunch of asshurt, whinging losers.)

Can someone fill me in on why people think deporting illegal immigrants is a bad thing? I'm completely uninformed on this subject, but surely that's not a bad thing? What am I missing?

nice source