t. Alhacen "Paco" Alcacer Rodriguez

New real madrid player, transfered from patetico
I wonder why too

>A """French""" player with Spanish ancestry
>Chooses Spain over dabbing niggers
Jeez I wonder why

>Chooses Spain over Spain
hmm

seems rather average. marcelo will be ahead of him, but I get it, considering the state of spain NT

kek even fucking Corchia waited for the Italian national team call up before accepting the french convocation, France is entirely composed of mercenaries.

>the state of spain NT
Spain talent wise is a top 5 team Joao.Theo would start almost in any NT he wanted.He is 19 and has the biggest projection by far

fff.fr/equipes-de-france/3/espoirs/derniere-selection

JUST

Kek he really is an Halal Muslim player now. Just needs to injure and try to murder a Barça player every time he plays against them. Oh, wait.
Er nuebo epañóóó de pura chepa

>muh talent
we're 5x you guys just considering raw talent.

your team is shit atm, so I can understand why a guy that will only play when marcelo doesn't feel like it is exciting forr you.

Escales, Prevot and Pavard are the only real french players in the team?

LMAO

>we're 5x you guys just considering raw talent.
lel.Seriously you are just trolling or deluded as fuck

>Er nuebo epañóóó de pura chepa
He is more Spanish than you Wiston Osvaldo el panchito

our youngsters are dominating everywhere they go, top teams, what do you guys have? Isco? not exactly a youngster anymore is he? besides, he still struggles for playing time.

For me, it's Marcus Coco.

los zapatos japonese
jajajaja

>our youngsters are dominating everywhere they go
Who? Renato the old man Sanches? Kek.Portugal can't even field a segunda division squad

>betrays his club
>betrays his natio

Literally a rat

well m8 to be fair your "dominant youngsters" would struggle to make the starting XI if they played for Real fucking Madrid instead of some literal who clubs

Lol thank god I am not spanish then, but jiennense. I get to not look like a bald spotted, full of sebum and obese retard

>Angelo Fulgini

Born in Ivory Coast by Italian father and mother from new caledonia, why is he playing in the french national team?

Sudacas are the ugliest people on earth pal.I hope you enjoy your fatness,manletness,uglyness and brainletness

>jienense
>12pm
Wtf are you doing awake?

He has Spanish ancestry.He is closer to Spain than Pogba to France

Because he is a nigger

Get off the proxy, Juanito. Or learn the cities of Españistán next time.
I woke up to see you drive a Seat white van, generic spanish patriotic fat fuck

>Get off the proxy, Juanito. Or learn the cities of Españistán next time.
Pal there are only gypsies and sudacas in Jaen.And knowing how stupid you are you are probably the latter

why would they go to the Pavon role if they can aspire much more, being key players in top teams? you live in delusion if you believe in the Asencio Meme, Theo Alaves Gutierrez, Lucas-26-years-old-Vasquez. Once they leave the warm protective coat of Real Madrid they can't escape their averageness anymore. Like Jese Las Palmas Going to Turkey Rodriguez

There are only retards in Spain, period, as your post without even proper punctuation and spacing shows

>why would they go to the Pavon role if they can aspire much more, being key players in top teams?
Real Madrid B would beat all the Portuguese teams combined without breaking a sweat

>Now I want to talk about Portuguese teams
loser

>as your post without even proper punctuation and spacing shows
Learn some grammar.Sudaca.

Jesus this cringe. Pobre apañolito. Apuntas maneras

Most or your players play in Portugal or meme teams like Monaco.Stop being deluded Joao.Spain can field 3 teams that are better than your best

It explain why he is a rat

> Spaniards are known for dabbing
It's time to stop posting, Göran.

>It explain why he is a rat
Spanish people are rulling France Pierre.We are ruinning your country from the inside and you can't do anything to stop it

>marcos senna
>diego costa
>thiago
>this kid

Why does Spain poach so many players?

the meme team got to the Semis. and earned their most important player a pass to Poop's new team for 60M
>Spain can field 3 teams
seriously, stick on topic please: top class proven youngsters

Interesting question why don't you reply?

Well, t.b.h. they are waking up, they already gave (((Manuel Valls))) the finger.

You do know that the joke's on you right ?
This bitch literally went through the French youth system, played with France U17-18.
Gets called up and instead of telling them no I want to play for Spain, he ditches the entire group and goes to get spanish papers.
Then you have to learn that through the paper.

Just look at the way this guy got his transfer from At Madrid to Real.

You really think he won't do that shit again in his future?

>the meme team got to the Semis. and earned their most important player a pass to Poop's new team for 60M
Monaco had a lolipop path to the semis.
>top class proven youngsters
Anyone from the U20 WC winning team shits all over memes like Renato Sanches

>Why does Spain poach so many players?
Your national team are just Jamaicans,Africans and Pakis. Spain poached a few players.France,England or Portugal are just full of foreigners

You can't swap NTs though.

You forgot Munir

Anyway it's not like they're forced at gunpoint, the players get to choose which NT they want to play for. I'd agree Costa joining was a bit sketchy but Thiago on the other hand had spent most of his life in Spain by the time he joined the NT

>You really think he won't do that shit again in his future?

he literally can't even if he wanted to. once you play for a NT at the top level you must stay forever

>Monaco's semis
>doesn't count because I say so

> Renato Sanches
do you have ADD? it's YOUNGSTERS

>Monaco's semis
>>doesn't count because I say so
Monaco lucked out to the semis.Every year some team like Shalke or Man city manage to arrive to the semis.

the reality is that they do, eliminating City and Dortmund on the way. they were a top team this season, and their guy got himself a new job. What can you give me? Jese?

kek

The French national team is entirely composed of niggers, arabs, italians, poles, portuguese, etc ..

>eliminating City and Dortmund on the way
meme teams.Isco is better than any Portuguese player not called Ronaldo.Hell Asensio is better than any Portuguese player not called Ronaldo

How many of them weren't born in France? How many of them were poached? Italy has more of a history of poaching with Argentines and Brazilians than France does.

Isco was the one I said 1 (one) 25 year old is all you account for talented proven youngsters. You lose.
>Asensio
literally a substitute

>literally a substitute
Real Madrid's bench is better than starting in Porto or Sporting

did I mention Porto or Sporting players?

only 2 of them weren't born in france
who cares about their skin color anyway, it's just 11 men on the football pitch at the end of the day, it's not like that was the government

>did I mention Porto or Sporting players?
Outside of the meme that is Bernardo Silva what Portuguese young player plays outside of Portugal that isn't warming the bench as Renato Sanches

>Asensio
>12 starts the whole season for League and Champions League

>h-he's good, I swear. Z-zizou is just sparing his effort for next season

Bernardo Silva isn't a meme though. he's really really good

France has to play with Mendy now

12 starts at Madrid is the equivalent of a whole season starting at Sporting pal
>Bernardo Silva isn't a meme though. he's really really good
For the French league.So was Giroud

He is way worse than Theo

Bernardo Silva had awesome games in the CL what are you talking about you imbecile

3 weren't born in france

Thiago Alcantara is born in Italy but he isn't Italian.. At least we poach players with Italian ancestors, Sterling is JAMAICAN.

you live in delusion. Jese has literally 94 apps for Madrid. Doesn't stop being garbage because of it. Stop believing spanish media hype, uncle Flo just wants to scam other top teams with his literal memes

Jese was good before the injury.And most of his apps were as sub.

>arguing with poltards

>I rate Dortmund maymays
Look how well it worked for Buyern and Yanited.Kek

Funny that he's also French

Guerreiro got 100% poached, if it wasn't for his dad who had portuguese nationality he would have no ties to portugal

>Raphaël Adelino José Guerreiro
>have no ties to portugal

LMAO

>A Portuguese player decided to play for Portugal
>Poached
France is the king of poaching.All its NT are Gunieans,Senegalese,Malinese and a long list of nig nations

He couldn't even speak Portuguese when he chose the team.

Portuguese pure blood

>He couldn't even speak Portuguese when he chose the team.
He wasn't French either.He was a Portuguese living in France.Nothing more

>betrays Atletico to sign for Real
>betrays France to sign for a foreign country

what a horrible judas cunt. I hope he snaps his ankle

True story is that Theo Hernandez didn't came to France meeting for unknown reason, we all know how fake news Marca are working, they tried the same with griezmann and laporte.

>foreign country
>Hernandez
I am sorry Nigel but he is not French.Just like Lallana isn't English.But desu you can keep him.You need it way more than we do

>let's deny Theo mother origins, because his beggar father was too autistic to make a livin in his mother country

The only thing that matters is the seed.An apple sead will always produce apple trees even if it is planted around banana trees

And David Silva is Japanese right.

Spanish seed Spanish player.Silva's father was Spanish

t. browses too much Sup Forums

born in france, dad is french. he is french.

how about Costa

>dad is french.
>Hernandez
His family were probably Spanish refugees.He is still Spanish
>Costa
Huezilian monkey

>the origin of your name is your nationality

why are you such a moron?

so why Americans, former european migrants, don't represent EU ? Your logic is fucking shit mate, there are people with iberic names living in France for centuries.

>the origin of your name is your nationality
He is ethnically Spanish and nationalities are based on ethnicity.Why are you triggered that a Spaniard chooses to play for Spain?

>not better than Grimaldo
>not better than Mendy
Should have chosen to play for a shittier country like England

I don't get why no "premier" league team try to sign him. He will be best United, City, Arsenal, Liverppol left back from his first day at the club, he is relatively cheap and Atletico may even accept deal below release clause to reduce Real chance to sing him.