Give me one reason a White Western male with no kids should work and pay taxes?

Give me one reason a White Western male with no kids should work and pay taxes?

I'll wait.

dont you want your own self sufficient farm? pay off your initial taxes and you can live off the grid

fuck having kids in this modern age

So hes not a freeloading piece of shit.
Also they are less likely to commit crimes and they are not taking welfare.

Western countries are importing third-world shitskins faster than any white can reproduce, these shitskins are told by the media that they are victims and they are shit because Whitey kept them dumb and poor, the country Whitey pays taxes to today will no longer exist in 10 years, why fund this BS?

>implying i cant believe my taxes go to other things than negative (maybe racist, maybe something ruining our country) things

Good goy.

>every single persons taxes go directly into funding the jews "X" scheme

also,
not an argument

Illegals pay no taxes, they only take.

Whitey pays all taxes, all insurance for 90% of non-whites.

Diminishing returns, learn it.

>Whitey pays all taxes, all insurance for 90% of non-whites.
confirmed uneducated nigger

confirmed nigger poster.

>Give me one reason a White Western male with no kids should work and pay taxes?

0 but then the trick is to have kids and a wife and not like wake up being 40 something with having nothing achieved.

niggermc p. confirmed

The bulk of the tax money comes from the middle/middle-upper class (whom are mostly white).
You think the wealthy pay taxes?
Kek m80 educate yourself *tips fedora*

>You think the wealthy pay taxes?
define wealthy to american standards
also, yes they pay taxes. weak bait

He is probably holed up in some Texan border town until some white traitor teaches his worthless spic ass what to say to get his gibmedats here in America.

>all this projection

If all of you closet cases would just have a bunch of kids the next generation might have a chance at surviving.

Oh, I'm sure you are oppressed by the narcos, but so are 80 million of your fellow cuntrymen.

Too bad Western governments feel the need to promote non-white birthrates instead of white birthrates.

Traitors, all of them.

>I'm sure you are oppressed by the narcos
not really. pretty good here in wa m8.

>fellow
every man for himself unless they can hold their own for survival

>White Western male with no kids
To punish him for betraying his country and his people. Now kill yourself degenerate.

He wants money yet not be in federal prison.

because you have to. thats the reason. the state benefits from your work participation and reproduction. you don't live in ancient times where there are no tangible borders. and it does not matter if you like it or not

>every man for himself unless they can hold their own for survival

Oh we can, that's why we have more guns owned than population, the problem is local governments being bought out and sold the dream of a "liberal utopia."

Strong words from a country of 80 million taking 1 million refugees last year and more this year which will balloon to 20 million within 2 decades.

It's never too late to drop out user

the neets I have had the displeasure of encountering are terrible miserable creatures

If they were truly NEETs you would not have met them to begin with.

To buy big black dildos for ourselves of course

Work Whitey work, someone needs to fund the imaginary economy and benefits.

A.A. and Obamacare are not enough to leech you Whitey, wait til we stick you with funding bullshit Global Warming policies.

Hehe.

>innovate and allow the technology to triple the global population in under 70 years.

FILTHY BIGOTS, HOW DARE YOU.

Notice how no shills post now because the arguments are too good.

There is none unless you want money to get a woman. Other than that- no reason.

No viable argument, prove me wrong shills.

Because the rich need dem gibsmedats.

even then, they'll only be attracted if you make more than they do

so if you're going to make an average wage, something like $25-30k, there's really no point

So you dont turn out like eminem.
YOU FUCKING NEETS HAVE NO CLUE.
READ ARISTOTLE.
HAPPINESS IS DERIVED FROM ACHIEVEMENT.

This tBh.
Though plus wife plus kids plus homeschooling.

Off the grid Aryan warrior society