HAHAHAHA

HAHAHAHA

Are you tired of all the winning yet? Honestly, getting an endorsement from Trump feels like a guaranteed loss. Democrats are winning in heavily Republican held areas.

Attached: Conor-Lamb.jpg (951x725, 384K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/N3BeuqK9Y7o
foxnews.com/opinion/2018/03/14/republicans-need-to-start-calling-democrats-bluff-if-want-to-win-elections.html
foxnews.com/opinion/2018/03/14/pennsylvania-special-election-its-strategy-republicans-so-whats-2018-plan.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

toasting in epic bread!

Low energy toast. Sad!

Attached: Trump.jpg (800x450, 31K)

Trump already won. he's president.

he could still win the next election too and where will you be then? bragging about the small political victories that other men have accomplished while you wrap your arms around your knees rocking back and forth because you'll be part of literally shaking cryathon.

Trump won because he ran against one of the most unlikeable candidates in history. The only support she had was mostly California and New York.

>Could still win next election too.
>Trump fags aren't sounding so confident anymore.

Attached: dubya.png (600x600, 489K)

That's true. It definitely seems like every time Trump campaigns for someone they tank in the polls and loose the election.

Next GOP nominee will probably bump him and Trump up around Chester Arthur or Jerry Ford

GAWD TRUMPFLHITLERSTUPIDORANGEFATDUMB FAGS BEETEAFOH YET AFUKIN'GAIN LEFT WINGISM FINNA TAKE OVA DA PLANET!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!111111111!1111

>he could still win the next election too

Attached: 1_VgF_9W4u1bAK5PO7o7-LNw.jpg (800x511, 56K)

IKR TRUMPFLHITLERSTOOPID CULD NEVR WIN AGEN, KAYNE WEST WOULD BEET HIM IN A LADNSLIDE AMIRITE!?!?!!?!?!?!?!?!?

>Nervous right wing man pretending to be retarded on a weeb message board

Because it's the same shit every single endorsement.

>Other candidate
>Weak on border and crime!
>Other candidate loves America!

He just repeats the same shit for every candidate and the whole weak on crime and border shit makes no sense. I have no idea why he thinks that's a persuading factor for voters when it's clearly not working.

LOL IKR STOPID RITE WING RETARD FAGGOT WW2 ALT-RIGHT PEPE LOSER INCEL CUCK TROLING DA GENIOS LIBRAL NEVR DUZ LOGICL FALACIES MASTER RAYCE COMUNIST LEFT WINGRS

's
Pic related was the only popular vote loser ever to win re-election, and he had 9/11.

>People who pretend to be retarded are only pretending

what has he got to be nervous about?
the left have shown themselves to be absolute fucking pussies ever since the election.
so you can gang jump girls in maga hats with your bicycle locks? real manly.
you'll always be limp dick cowards.

>so you can gang jump girls in maga hats with your bicycle locks? real manly.
Yeah, real men drive vehicles into crowds of innocent people marching.

just this comment made me go full communist

LOLOLOL IKR?! BECUZ MI DA INCELCUCKLOSERFAGOTVIRGINALTRIGHTCONSERVATIVEREPUBLICANNAZIFASCISTSTUPIDFATAMERIMUTT56% IS RETARTED CUZ I DOTN AGRE WIT DA GENUIS SMRT ALWAYS COREKT LEFTWINGRS. LOL SHRIMPFLHITLERWW2REPUBLITARDS BEE TREE EFF OH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1111

Have you tried drinking bleach?

LOL IKR U SHULD SEND DA STUPID LOSER ALT RIGHT INCEL VIRGIN CUCK 2 DA GULAGS RITE?!
NO BUT U SHULD LOLLOLOLOLOLOLOLOL

Attached: download (7).jpg (207x244, 11K)

Trump would be an okay president, if there were simultaneously countless other presidents he could be freely gaining and losing citizens from in a competitive market.

NO IM NOT BEIN RETARTED IM AGREING WIT DA SMRT LIBRL MASTERACE

LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOL U RELY SHOWD DAT FAGOT INCEL VIRGIN CUCK WW2 NEONAZI REPUBLITARD LOSER, BRB GON BEAT UP A VETERAN FOR GETING PISED OFF FOR ME BURNIN AMERICAN FLAGZ

No one's even reading your retarded responses.

OH IM SO BEETEEFFOH GUES IM GON ATAK SOME EVIL NAZI INCEL VIRGIN CUCK DRUMPFLHITLERORANGEFAT SUPORTERS AKA NAZIS MYSELF, BYE FASH THE TRASH

I honestly don't care about Trump as president. I just like seeing the Reps lose areas they've traditionally held.

My libtard self is ok with p trump

LOOKS LIKE I KILED DA THREAD WATS DA MATER GUIZ? DOTN WE WATN TO ANOY DA LOSER INCEL CUCK VIRGIN TRUMPFLFATORANGETARDS?!!?!?!?!?!?! AL OF YOU ARE INCEL VIRGIN CUCK LOSER FAGOTS!!!!!!!!!

MAGA was an internet fad. Tomorrow it will be remembered on par with YTMND and Harlem Shake.

I've never been a Democrat. I've just always been an anti-Republican.

GUES I DITND DESTROI DA THRED, YA REPUBLIFAGS BTFO YET AGIAN
IKR MAGA WUZ LIKE GANGAM STILE OR RICK ROL I MEEN, REALY, IT WAZ JUTS A FAD NOT POLITICL DECIZUNS, JUTS LIKE HILRY'S CAMPAIN

THIS THIS THIS THIS THIS THIS THIS THIS THIS THIS THIS THIS THIS THIS THIS THIS THIS THIS THIS THIS THIS THIS THIS THIS THIS THIS THIS THIS THIS THIS THIS THIS THIS THIS THIS THIS THIS THIS THIS THIS THIS THIS THIS THIS THIS THIS THIS THIS THIS THIS THIS THIS THIS THIS THIS THIS THIS THIS THIS THIS THIS THIS THIS THIS THIS THIS I LUV WACHING REPUBLIFATORANGESTUPIDLOSERINCELS LOSE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

ITT: Damage control, retarded style

LOL U GOT DAT RITE, DOZE RETARTED LOSER FAT ALTRIGHT FASHIST MONARCIST RACIT CHRISTIEN REPOOBLITURDS CATN DEFIND DEMSELVES GOOD THENG THIS THRED IS A TOTAL CIRCLJERK OTHRWISE WED HAVE TO DO REEL ARGUMETNS

Jesus God, November is going to be epic.

Even better, he might have started a trade war just to help this faggot and Saccone still lost.

IKR NOVEMBR DEMOCRATZ GON TAEK OVR AMERIKKKA, DEN WELL BE VOTING DEMOCRAT EVERY YEAR, IT WIL BE A WUNDERLAND.
LOL IKR DRUMPFLORANGEFATSTUPIDINCELTARDS BEETEA F OH YEAT A FUKING GAIN

>The desperate Trumpfags last resort
>Sperg out

LUL IKR DA STOOPID FAT INCEL CUCK WW200 VIRGIN LOSER TRUMPORANGEFATLOSERBETASTOOPIDDUMBNOTDEMOCRATSOSTUPIDFAGS ALWAYZ GET BEEEEEETFOH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!11!1!!1

>Trade war
>American POS cars get more expensive
>Euro cars get cheaper
Best timeline, senpai

how come the republican party is still hanging on to your clown president? eventually they'll start losing more than what they gain.

LOL IKR FAT STOOPID 56% AMERMIUTT LOSER INCELS BEEETEEEFFFFOHHHHH!!1111111!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1
LOL DRUMPFLFATORANGESTUPIDCLOWNBABY IS A CLOWN JUTS LIKE JON WAYN GAYCEY

The GOP is a party by, of, and for what used to be called Organization Men in the Fifties. They will stay down in the bunker until the last Hitlerjugend is wiped out before they give up on their Fuhrer.

LUL IKR SOON DA DRUMPFLHITLERFAGS WIL ALL DIE DEN DA LIBRL MASTERACE WIL TAEK OVR

This thread is like talking to an amusing, but very retarded chatbot. Plz don't stop

LOL RIGHT, DAT STOOPID CHATBOT WHO DOTN AGRE WIT US SMRT CIRCLJERKERS AMIRITE!/!!?\1

Republicans never learn. They never made a plan to get out of Iraq, no matter how unpopular it became when it was obvious we were freeing terrorists to suicide bomb whoever they want. They won't do anything to change course this year, it's going to be all about how your $4 a month tax cut entitles them to lifetime blowjobs from you plebs.

IKR WE SHULD JUTS LET SUICIDE BOMERS GO INTO AMERICA SHITHOLLAND AND BOM EVERYONE

Please gook moot, block all Russian ips. They’re making this place unusable.

YA LETZ DO DAT, CUZ DAT RUSHIN BOT IN THIS THREAD IS RUINING EVERTHING

This is just an especially bad thread. Although it's possible Prigozhin's boys have hit on something more annoying and thread killing than surekid posting.

its Borismoot. Ruskies own Sup Forums

Probably

Attached: internet-research-agency-ap-mt-180220_3x2_992.jpg (992x661, 136K)

YA DOEZ FUKIGN RUSIANS RUINING Sup Forums!? MAEKS ME SO ANGERY!!!!!!!!!!!!! WE SHULD NUEK RUSSIA IN DA FUTUR

Republicunts on suicide watch, going nuts ITT LUL

LUL RITE!? DOEZ INCEL CUCK LOSER VIRGIN WW2 FAT INCELS GONNA KIL DEMSELVES MOTS LIEKELY!!!

>WE SHULD NUEK RUSSIA IN DA FUTUR
Evidently we don't need nukes.

Attached: 180213-Weiss-Russian-mercenaries-killed-in-syria-hero_ijwbte.jpg (1480x833, 109K)

WOW RUSIA R BITCHES, GUESS THEY'LL JUST DESTROI THEMSELVS

youtu.be/N3BeuqK9Y7o

I don't understand why are the liberals are sucking each other's cocks over this: 1) Lamb was a better candidate, period. 2) the Republican looked liked a fucking child molester and was an old Bush crony, 3) Lamb ran as a traditional centrist democrat, but he still only won by a razor thin margin. Plain and simple, he won because he ran on some traditional conservative themes. Let's see if he sticks to them. I doubt it, but he might. The Democrat's strategy to getting in power is to act like Patriots and conservatives even if they fucking lie about it.

Also, everything president in the last 40 years has lost control the House during their first term because the party in the White House gets complacent. Every fucking president from both parties.

Attached: Leaving.png (265x190, 57K)

>Also, everything president in the last 40 years has lost control the House during their first term because the party in the White House gets complacent. Every fucking president from both parties.

It's that simple. Voters supporting the party in power get lazy and don't turn out. Voters supporting the other party are energized because the ruling party throws its weight around, and show up to vote. This is good as it helps balance things out.

He's going to have to run again in a conservative district now that the districts were thrown out

He will run on the same platform, and if so, he may win. I mean the guy is fucking JFK reincarnated. He looks good, he's a veteran, he runs on traditional democrat platforms, which mirror Trumps ideology in may ways. Look the candidates on the DCCC webpage who are supposed to take the House for the Dems. They are all white, all veterans and if I didnt know better I would guess they were Republicans. This is their strategy to stop Trump.

>Could still win
>Could still
>Could
Sounds like a deflating balloon

Given that Trump's barely a Republican, why the fuck wouldn't they run it this way?

He's also anti-gun control in a state with a massive number of hunters.

Because that's why Trump won PA, WI and MI. He didn't run as a neocon. The democrats know that they are fucking toast if they keep going on the pro-immigration, PC and SJW bullshit. They have to APPEAR to move to the right. But they never really do. They fucking lie to get hold the government again, and then they start the same old bullshit.

Just a friendly reminder:
Republicans have lost nearly 40 state legislative seats in special elections – in some cases seats they have held for decades – since November 2016.

Maybe, but it's easier to win when you have no record. So many political ads are negative against the opponent. Although he might not even have to vote on anything controversial before he's up for election again in 8 months.

I loved the Lamb ad that pointed out Saccone took A SALARY WHILE PENNSYLVANIA REPRESENTATIVE AND YOU PAID FOR IT! First time I saw it I thought it was a parody. Just goes to prove they have zero respect for the average voter's intelligence. What, is Lamb not going to take any pay in Congress?

He say's he is. But again, they will fucking say anything to get elected. But maybe he is sincere.

He already went full sjw in speech, demoncRats got played hard

And yet Trump still won and still is President of the Untied States.

Tired of being reminded of that fact?

Where did you get this number, faggot? Are you including local elections. The Democrats will take back the House, but they getting the Senate. And that is all I care about, because then Trump can keep putting hard ass conservatives on the Federal bench, and a few more Martin Borman types on the SCOTUS.

Defensive isn't a good look for you.

I got that number from the Republican Bible, AKA Fox News:
foxnews.com/opinion/2018/03/14/republicans-need-to-start-calling-democrats-bluff-if-want-to-win-elections.html

>President of the Untied States.
That's what I suspect. He looks like a closet cocksucker.

Trump won cause the US was sick off Obama's shit politics and him driving the financial and moral fabric of America into the ground.

Oops, wrong article. They're all such great, informative reads:
foxnews.com/opinion/2018/03/14/pennsylvania-special-election-its-strategy-republicans-so-whats-2018-plan.html

This, folks, is your intro to Ironic Posting 101

Do I need to say it again, every president is the last 50 years or so has lost the House during their first term. All have gotten reelected for a second term. I'm not shilling for Trump. I think he's an asshole, but he is far, far better than Clinton.

sounds to me that PA Dems just hated Hillary instead of wanted Trump
maybe you fascist fuckwit Dems should get a less Hitler-Stalin hybrid more moderate candidate for '20 and stop insulting and screeching at everyone that disagrees with you
but you won't
so here's to just under 7 more years of the Trump administration

Ouch...those defensive spines are really pointy, aren't they? Do you also inflate yourself with air to appear bigger than you really are?

He could win another election with minority support and numerous investigations ongoing. That's if he survives the turnover of Congress this midterm.

If we finally manage to get rid of politically drawn district maps, say goodbye to right wing majorities forever.

Attached: two.png (500x654, 164K)

You are not making any substantive arguments. You are probably a cunt, 16 years old and participated in the school walk you today. So go fuck yourself, and do your homework if it's not too offensive,

Hahaha! You're fun. And wrong. But whatever.

Ummm....the Democrats have some fairly interesting district boundaries as well. That knife is gonna cut both ways Buster Brown.

Good. Remove biases that allow either party to crow/complain.

Case in point "Ha Ha, You're fun. And wrong. But whatever." Seriously, go do your grammar homework junior.

Right on.

I'm crazy leftist, and I think it's hilarious every time one of you whiney little bitches tries to equate masculinity to political affiliation. Leftists get more pussy, have better health, and make more money than the right, yet you're the only ones so insecure to stoop to trying to attack what manliness means to others. It's really the only thing you have left. Not actual manliness, no traits of masculinity, just the appearance that your boorish and disgusting culture gets to be "manly" simply because you say so. It's a fraud, a mask, the stuff of dreams.

Nah. This (meaning you) is too much fun.

Interesting you can't even correctly quote something.

I lived in Mississippi for 6 years. Gerrymandering in PA pales in comparison.

bumping to spite the one autist
you know who

>Democrats are winning in heavily Republican held areas.
Pennsylvania's 18th district contains over 700,000 people, has 70,000 more registered Democrats than Republicans, and the best the Dem candidate could do was win by 627 votes, not enough to avoid a recount.

>Two scoops of fruit

Pennsylvania was always democratic and they still voted for Trump. Why is this considered a win?

Attached: 1P7ck2340Ck06blqPO9ao9EaCk4S6EmshNbYmEgw_YM.png (608x768, 542K)