Times you've ever felt alone and depressed Sup Forums?

Times you've ever felt alone and depressed Sup Forums?
> just got a call from boss letting me know i've been laid off and sitting alone in room
> freinds all doing things have their own lives going on
> family is all gone no relatives left
> bored and lonely beyond belief borderline suicidal
> decide to take a walk down to local beach
> see pier nearby
> walk to end of pier and sit down feet dangaling looking at the water beneath me
> cry at the thought of being alone
> talk to myself about how everything in my life has been for nothing
> tell myself i don't deserve to live
> sit at pier for 15+ hours staring into nothing
why do we exist Sup Forums? their isn't any real point to life anyway.

Attached: IMG_1509.jpg (1680x1050, 585K)

Wanna know what feel worse? Hurting the people you love the most. The most you love, the most you hurt.
That's what I did: I had some sexual contact (oral & fingering) with a 9yo girl i know since she was little. She trusts me and love me a lot and her parents are my friends since forever, so I spent a lot of time alone with her.
It was all perfect until around a month ago, when the girl suddenly started to need to stay close to her mom. Everytime her mom goes away the girl follows her like a puppy. When her mother has to go away the girl cry a lot. Now I know it's my fault, i feel like I "broke" her, but fuck this, it was not my intention, I love her and I didn't really want to hurt her. I tought to confess my sin to her parents and be an hero, but a psychologist I talked to said that this can damage the girl even more than what I did because she'll feel guilty for my death/imprisonement.
Now I don't really know what to do, I can't even talk to her because she avoid talking about this argument. I'm going crazy :( and I know I deserve it, but I'd like to set her back on her feet before anything happens to me.

Yeah, NOW I feel depressed. Can't even be an hero.

Can you see the difference between getting fucked out of work and fucking a child, though?

Topic is "times you felt alone and depressed".

I feel super depressed, and I described the reason

I'm saying you're that reason. I think it's time, user.

please read above

> I tought to confess my sin to her parents and be an hero, but a psychologist I talked to said that this can damage the girl even more than what I did because she'll feel guilty for my death/imprisonement.

I'm 100% sure that I don't wanna hurt her more than I already did.

if I take a look closely at my life I feel like I didn't do too much
most of my life has been dull and not very exciting
quite often I'm thinking if I can get out of this
sometimes I wonder if the end of the world needs to come for me to actually do something

you see, the thing is that we get used to with what situation we are in so if it's good or bad doesn't matter that much

Try magic mushrooms, and ask yourself this question once again

Attached: craig.jpg (800x1026, 127K)

Go for a murder suicide, then. Simple.

I doesn't mean confess, he means that it might be time for you to commit suicide

Fuck that job Sup Forumsro. You're better than them and this is your chance to do something bigger and better.

Are you insane? I love her, I love her parents and I love my family. There's no way that I'll ever use any kind of violence against anyone.

>this can damage the girl even more than what I did because she'll feel guilty for my death

do you even try to read?

>this can damage the girl even more than what I did because she'll feel guilty for my death

do you even try to read?

sorry that was not meant to you

Its important to remember that nobody has a perfect life. Everybody will have their own difficulties and everybody will feel alone some times. Instead of dwelling on these recent events, you should learn from them and focus on the future. Try focusing on the things that make you happy. It might seem hopeless now but I'm sure you've found some joy in your life.

Then you're fucked for life. Have fun.

She won't, don't you worry, psychologists are hacks.. Just do it!

Attached: giphy.gif (268x200, 1.02M)

then let's say I love life

I have major depressive disorder, I'm suicidal (tried to kill mysefl 2 times, the first time I jumped off of the second floor of a builiding, the second time I jumped off of the 5th floor, both times head first, and yet it didnt kill me , I just got hurt a lot) I feel like I'm a waste of life, because even shit you can use as fertilizer, I shouldn't be alive, I feel depressed all the time.

what happened to you to make you think so bad about yourself? Even I, a pedo scum, don't think I'm a living crap....

I know life is hard, but you need to keep fighting. Go to a bar or somewhere and put yourself out there. Make new friends, get a relationship, find a new job, get new hobbies. Help others, and it'll all work out!

I lost the few things I had , and the everything I'd put my hands on would go wrong. I've lost my job, then dropped out college, I knew a girl who only used me, then my parents almost put me on the street for losing my job and dropping out college, they hate me for this. I went through hundreds of jobs interviews, no one wants to employ me. So, basically everything in my life goes wrong, sorry If this don't make much sense, I'm feeling a bit hazy lately

I'm depressed 𝘢ll the time

Attached: stock-photo--d-render-of-a-penguin-in-sunglasses-229529953.jpg (450x470, 19K)