Does nothing as his wife fucks multiple guys

>does nothing as his wife fucks multiple guys
>accepts her back when she comes back to him every time

Why is George Smiley such a cuck?

I was thinking about watching this and now it's been spoiiled so I don't even want to, thanks.

he's going to sell her kids to russia as payback

Was it autism?

in the final part of the trilogy he divorces her to live the life of a forever alone disembodied brain

you had time mother trucker

It literally has nothing to do with the plot you fucking autist.

ideology before hoes nigger

he's just hungry

fuck off

I've read the book and no he doesn't. He visits his wife before going to Berlin to retrieve KARLA

Karla was always George's one true love

Reread that chapter, it's their final farewell, he plays her like just like any prospect he wants to interrogate. Scene isn't burger-tier obvious with outright declarations of intent, you got to read between breaths.

this

my man is focused to the point he does not give a shit about anything but work

also alec's portrayal was best portrayal, but oldman did an okay enough job and the film was a good adaptation, but true patricians know the mini-series was the real deal adaptation

more le carre shit should be translated to film/tv imo

Which is why he's so fucking lost when he gets him and there's nothing left to do.

He ignores it to catch the mole, you dummy.

>this is a good film
t. reddito

>cheat on husband because he pays too much attention to the thing that lets him feed you and buy you things
>women

Smiley wasn't as much of a cuck in the BBC series.

In Smiley's People she asks if they can get back together and he tells her to fuck off in a classy way

get tested for ADHD

I can't think of a writer who's had more of their stuff made into films, apart from maybe Shakespeare.

Rowling :^)