Dubs decides what I eat tonight. Don't disappoint me fags

Dubs decides what I eat tonight. Don't disappoint me fags.

Attached: bobbychips.gif (500x281, 145K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/NafhCveCGBk?t=600
twitter.com/AnonBabble

A shotgun.

A cigarette

Nigger dick.

Your cat's turd.

mashed potatoes with fried sausage

Potato chips. 250grams of your choice

here we go

Smegma

pineapple and sour cream

dessert: half a freshly baked croissant

Mashed taters and sausage it is.

Winners
Also this

A nice salad. Iceberg only

Arbys number 1 maxxed out

Lesbians

Freshly-squeezed Semen Quiche

Half a dick

Dude post photos come on!

Limited edition bobby's curry sauce potato snax

Attached: 1509744405039.png (640x640, 456K)

this.
youtu.be/NafhCveCGBk?t=600

>Not OP
Got Zaxby's chicken tho

vegtables

Cheese pizza

dicks

My ass

make spagetti with bolonese,cut up carrots,onion,cellery,shitake muchrooms and mince a garlic clove,fry slightly and add half a kilo of ground beef,by now you should start preparing the spagetti,heat watter til it boils,then put 1/5th of the packet of spagetti(per person) and keep an eye on it,try the pasta every few minutes(not to hard,not to soft) meanwhile prepare a broth:in a separate pan put a bullion cube of your choice,tomato sauce and red wine,mash and mix until its complety liquid,then pour on vegetables and meat,salt and pepper to taste,by now the pasta should be ready,use a colander to seperate the pasta from the water and run it through cold water so that it dosen't stick together.combine the pasta with the sauce and if you want,put bits of wallnuts or cheese on top i fucking dare youyou stupid as nigger faggot

>eat spagetti with bolonese,cut up carrots,onion,cellery,shitake muchrooms and mince a garlic clove,fry slightly and add half a kilo of ground beef,by now you should start preparing the spagetti,heat watter til it boils,then put 1/5th of the packet of spagetti(per person) and keep an eye on it,try the pasta every few minutes(not to hard,not to soft) meanwhile prepare a broth:in a separate pan put a bullion cube of your choice,tomato sauce and red wine,mash and mix until its complety liquid,then pour on vegetables and meat,salt and pepper to taste,by now the pasta should be ready,use a colander to seperate the pasta from the water and run it through cold water so that it dosen't stick together.combine the pasta with the sauce and if you want,put bits of wallnuts or cheese on top i fucking dare youyou stupid as nigger faggot