"I want to see a white doctor"

youtu.be/Zl5JKDIlsbU

Other urls found in this thread:

indiatoday.intoday.in/programme/fake-degrees-delhi-jitender-tomar-aap/1/444982.html
timesofindia.indiatimes.com/city/gurgaon/cheats-run-institute-sell-fake-degrees/articleshow/57437181.cms
nytimes.com/2015/05/18/world/asia/fake-diplomas-real-cash-pakistani-company-axact-reaps-millions-columbiana-barkley.html?mcubz=1
healthpoint.co.nz/gps-accident-urgent-medical-care/general-practitioner/dr-naresh-sandhu/
healthpoint.co.nz/gps-accident-urgent-medical-care/general-practitioner/dr-madhu-nagi/
healthpoint.co.nz/gps-accident-urgent-medical-care/general-practitioner/dr-mokesh-raj/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Wouldn't blame her, most of the Indian doctors here studied at shitty Indian universities 20 years back.

FUCK WHITES

Agreed

How is that allowed? Doctors here can only practice if they attended a credited school

once again canada embarrassing themselves to the rest of the world pathetic honestly

Disagreed

it's not, we have tight skilled labour rules
the guy you're replying to is just an idiot

Stupid desu. All doctors just do the same thing prescribe ya meds. Doesnt even mattter

>he thinks pajeets/rasheeds tell the truth
lmao

Here in America East Asian and Indian doctors tend to be better since they had to get past affirmative action or immigration restrictions? I thought all anglo countries had affirmative action

Disagree

The white problem strikes again.

disagree with these posts

somewhat agree

I have a based Sudanese doctor (No not the one on Sup Forums)

That's not even true in my country and we're much more lax than yours wtf

>implying that you can just lie about your credentials and be hired as a doctor in Canada
why are racists so dumb

The govt is far less scrupulous for jobs on the skill shortage list which GP is on. You can check for yourself on the Healthpoint site. If you don't know much about something I would advise you to keep your mouth shut.

Explain to me how there's walkin clinic doctors who can't fucking speak English in Ontario

What prestigious medschool are they graduating that passes people who cannot speak english?

Canadafag living in the States here - I would take a jew / indian / asian doctor over a white doctor anyday.

>shitskin diaspora
>screams racism at the first inconvienent truth
Lmao dumb curryniggers

>indiatoday.intoday.in/programme/fake-degrees-delhi-jitender-tomar-aap/1/444982.html
>timesofindia.indiatimes.com/city/gurgaon/cheats-run-institute-sell-fake-degrees/articleshow/57437181.cms
>nytimes.com/2015/05/18/world/asia/fake-diplomas-real-cash-pakistani-company-axact-reaps-millions-columbiana-barkley.html?mcubz=1

>indian doctor over a white doctor
You've either never had one or are a pajeet.

I don't know about canada, but in America indians and asians have to get through affirmative action, so they have to be higher quality that other races.

>Live in Ontario
>Been trying to find a family doctor for a year
>Everytime I find one accepting new patients he's a POO or a jew who just bills OHIP while pushing patients out the door with prescriptions no matter what their problem is
>The reviews online for these doctors are ALWAYS abysmal and say they only care about money

>Find good reviewed doctors
>They are never accepting patients
>Don't even have waiting lists
>Call big medical centre with many doctors and residents
>"Sorry not accepting patients right now"

healthpoint.co.nz/gps-accident-urgent-medical-care/general-practitioner/dr-naresh-sandhu/

Delhi 1982

healthpoint.co.nz/gps-accident-urgent-medical-care/general-practitioner/dr-madhu-nagi/

Patna (India) 1974

healthpoint.co.nz/gps-accident-urgent-medical-care/general-practitioner/dr-mokesh-raj/

Diploma from Fiji in 1983.

These are some examples I didn't even have to cherry pick. Also note FRNZCGP is a society not a uni.

Agreed, asians have a harder time getting into college in the USA (more than whites)

It's not the ones that went to American universities that are the problem.

Non-whites are a bunch of hypocrites,everywhere they go they demand "representation" i.e people of their race, no one bats an eye, a white woman does it and she is an evil racist cunt, fuck off.