Considering how young people are...

Considering how young people are, why aren't there more muslims tempted to just drop the bullshit and live a normal live without the bullshit?

Seems like normal youths would rebel against their nazi parents doing the exact opposite of what is expected of them.

It's a bit hard being rebellious when your religion says the penalty for leaving it is death.

They rebel against western society not their parents, so embrace Islam even more heavily than their parents.

Yea, or if you're "degenerate" you will get stoned by your family

Something death penalty something leaving islam something

What could it possibly be?

It is a good question OP, I'm going to assume that they have grown up far stricter and fear their parents on a level westerners don't.

I'm sure you can find some more relaxed ones but that religion puts a disproportionate amount of power in mens hands. Females rebelling would get brutalised (the hijab hides a lot of bruised areas)

As I said some wouldn't be that harsh, but i doubt any westerner could be that harsh on their children and women have always had some form of parity in anglo's going back to barbarian times.

Normal life, by that you mean Western life, sucks.

The opposite is happening. White western kids are abandoning liberalism and converting to Islam.

They kill you if you leave yo

I thought about this too, growing up we heard stories of people coming to the country and emracing westernism. There was one such story i remember about a girl coming here, making friends and really loving her new pair of denim jeans. I wonder why it's not like that now.

But leaving Islam is haram and you'll get stoned and beheaded

They are though: the younger ones are usually the most volatile.

This

Largely because attempts to leave Islam are met with death

Fear is the most powerful motivator

If I ran a country the penalty for being a Muslim would be death. Kinda fair when leaving it is supposedly punishable by death.

>Females rebelling would get brutalised (the hijab hides a lot of bruised areas)
Yeah fucking right! You make it seem like every hijab wearing girl is covered with bruises! Ignorant! Racist!

Because they know part of their parents religion is to kill them if they try, dumbass.

>If I ran a country the penalty for being a Muslim would be death. Kinda fair when leaving it is supposedly punishable by death.

In the modern world it get them pity points and free shit.

not sure what kind of life you guys think we live but it's pretty normal here

That's what happens when parents are never around and expect the state to raise their kids.

Most muslims I've ever met are far more radical than their parents

Only whites rebel against their parents. Non whites are incapable of critical thought and just mindlessly follow whatever their parents tell them to do.

If western life sucks it's only because you don't have a point of reference. Third world life sucks about ten times as much.

Because unlike other religions, Islam is a satanic cult you can never leave.

Define "normal" in the context of the middle east.

Rebelling against your parents is bad, it is not something to be encouraged.

safe country
nobody's parents are as extreme as everyone thinks
you don't get beheaded if you consume alcohol or have premarital sex,just don't get caught
that's all i can think of
i personally know 3 atheists and their parents are ok with it

It is, you mindless oaf.
Questioning everything your parents do helps you develop critical thought, and a full understanding of why they do what they do.
And with some luck, it leads to better ways of doing things.

>Yeah, no, wheels have always been solid slabs of wood, there's no reason to encourage people to come up with spoked wheels

kids rebelling is a white thing to do.
even then its very US, CAN, UK, AUS, NZ. with all the punks and that culture. I imagine its pretty big in europe as well, but not to sure.
but yea gooks dont, muslims dont, south americans dont. its just whites, even then its only a small minority.

other than maybe ghetto black areas, only white kids rebel and run away.
Punk Rock sums it up pretty nicely. Blink and Sum have a few songs about it. its only somthing you get from white culture. other cultures are just dimwitted morons wandering around

Basically this. If they rebel against their parents they get the shit beaten out of them, so it is much easier for them to rebel against Western society and become even more extremist than their parents.

In what way do you disagree? It enables them to convert to something that isn't stay or die. Rebirth of Rome would be accepting any god that isn't a one god like Jew religions.

This guy gets it. Their parents and grandparents still have some memory of the old colonial regimes and respect for European society while they have been brought up in a society that has nothing but contempt for itself.
Into that breach in the identity comes Islam, an identity that preaches universal brotherhood if you just obey it.
The leftist delusion that the refugees are going to integrate is staggering considering how their predecessors from the 1970s have done the exact opposite and ghettoised.

>just don't get caught
You think this is normal. But it isn't. Not here. Which is the point.

>you don't get beheaded if you consume alcohol or have premarital sex,just don't get caught
>just don't get caught
Aha, I see now that you live in a very nice place indeed.

If you're a man why would you leave. If you're a woman where would you go.

>Considering how young people are, why aren't there more muslims tempted to just drop the bullshit and live a normal live without the bullshit?

honour killings and its racist to stop a muslim man from hitting his wife and daughter

The Muslim youth are right-wing, reactionary rebels, pretty similar to Sup Forums actually. It's just for a very different kind of culture.

The boys are allowed many freedoms, If they act up they get their shit beaten though.

you underestimate the fear of honor killings withing muslim communities, it's something our cuck goverments think would've been watered down over the generation but it's totally not the case

Sideways Germany almost has it. Yes it is good to question you're parents, but "rebelling" is different. When you question, you look for answers and make judgements based on those answers; when you rebel, you go against your parents' beliefs without any outside information, just seeing things from your perspective.

Rebelling creates the current left wing, people who refuse to see the other side's point of view and simply stick their heads in the sand when confronted with any viewpoint that is not their own: all because they never learned at a young age that they should try and see things from another perspective.

>Considering how young people are, why aren't there more muslims tempted to just drop the bullshit and live a normal live without the bullshit?

Because globalization has turned everything into such a hodgepodge melting pot, it's robbed many people of their identity. In the past, one defined who they were through their ethnicity, religion, language and culture, as well as a shared sense of history and values (the latter often overlapping with culture). In the modern world, however, culture has become quite diluted to the point where the differences between different cultures (at least in the civilized world) have become much less noticeable, particularly among younger people who are less likely to remember their heritage or to engage with it. They've become alienated from their pasts.

Thus, it leaves people yearning for an identity and a way to define themselves. This often manifests itself among young Europeans in their drive for social justice and leftist values. They don't feel like a *German* or a *Frenchman* per se, and so craft an identity around trying to relive the 1960s American civil rights movement/being an agitator opposed to the status quo and those nasty old white men who are ruining everything for everyone. I can guarantee you that if these people had a strong sense of who they were as a Scotsman or what have you that there would be far fewer of these types of miscreants.

Similarly, Muslims, particularly in the West, become much more Muslim because it's the easiest identity for them to grapple on to. It becomes how they identify themselves, their fundamental cultural identity, because their ancestral customs become lost in a globalized world. There is also something to be said about Muslims living abroad. Expatriates of all stripes are more likely to manifest extreme characteristics regarding what they consider to be their identities. Americans for example will act extra American in foreign countries; I'd imagine Muslims do the same.

i meant don't get caught having premarital sex with a muslim/local girl
you can publicly drink alcohol,most fancy restaurants have bars,nobody really cares about that

How progressive.

Can women drink at these bars OP? What about if i want to get drunk and go dancing with Muslim women, can I do that in one of these restaurants?

ISIS is the beta rebellion

Just curious what happens if you get yourself caught?

yes
yes

it doesn't happen that often but most of the time it ends up with marriage

How progressive is Jordan in comparison to the rest of the middle east?

>muslim apologist and/or shitskin detected

from my experience:
lybia/yemen < saudi arabia < egypt < qatar/oman < syria/jordan < tunisia/algeria/morocco < lebanon/the uae
never been to iraq or palestine

The retards, the mentally ill ones, and the pathetic ones do convert to Islam. Islam is basically the litmus test. If you convert to it, you would definitely be best used as bio fuel.

>Seems like normal youths would rebel against their nazi parents doing the exact opposite of what is expected of them.

wew
you mean those communist shits that called themselfs students and majored in shit like social science back then

yeah fuckin rebels, nazis were the real rebels

How does Lebanon/UAE stack up to western countries?

As a white western person, how far down the list could I visit before it's too risky.

I think he is talking about punks

You can visit any of them unless there's a war going on. Most Muslim countries are actually pretty great to visit if you save up a bit of money first

Actually I'm talking about both. Yes they are rebels, but this doesn't mean they aren't retarded.

some parts of the uae don't feel like they're inhabited by arabs at all,same goes for lebanon

don't bother with anything lower than qatar/oman because they're either pretty boring or not safe

but punks werent rebels too no one after '45 is a real rebel (no RAF was financed by soviets) they all play according to the rules, in the states hug box

Syria is the equal of Jordan yet millions of those cunts want to get into Europe. WTF does that say

These
/said

t. Hakeem

That is lie alhamdulillah

do you have any idea what's happening in syria right now?

I would argue the rebelling of the youth normally is just something to piss of your parents and generate an own identity. The actual ideology is not important. That explains why the generation after WW2 in America became hippies and why it became hip to be square in the 80s.

There's also a biological explanation to it. Women might be actually wired to piss of father because leaving their family increases their chances of entering a new community which means fresh blood in terms of DNA.

WTF is happening in Jordan is my question

nothing

So this whole ISIS and civil war in Syria just brought them down to Jordans normal level?

They already are, that's why they came to Germany you very stupid OP.

Do you think raping German girls is permitted by Islam?
Do you think selling and dealing drugs is permitted by Islam?
Do you think burglary (which is exploding in Germany thanks to Merkel-loving cucks like you), robbery, pickpocketing, shoplifting, etc. are permitted by Islam?

Fuck you and your multikulti shit views. People like you deserve to be tied to the ends of LKWs and dragged on the Autobahn until there's nothing left but a 2 km long bloody smear. And when we take control of the country back from traitors like you, this is exactly what will happen, and the Muslims will help us because both of us want to see you dead.

they were at our level before the happenings

Because women are s guaratee in Islam. In our westren society only top 20% of males get to enjoy the sweet smell of pussy, in Islam everyone gets some. As for women they love to be humiliated and dominated, westren whores act tough but its only for a show, they crave bbc and humiliation just as much.

Okay but seriously it's gonna be years before anything starts happening there again. And Mosul tears me up, I would like to see the Gate of Ninevah but I don't think that's gonna happen for years.

plenty do.

They have a solution, it's called honor killing.