1~5cm of penis

>1~5cm of penis
>1~15cm of height
>1~20 iq points
>1~3 beauty points
>$10 million

What do you choose?

Attached: 1481201844228.jpg (1080x809, 173K)

10 million easily

10mil obviously /thread

$10 million. With that kind of money, I can buy enough cocaine, and rent enough hookers, that I wouldn't care about the rest of my options.

$10 million ainec

I'm not really good looking as it is but I still get hit on by women and gay men everywhere I go, so I don't need beauty. I seem to already have some kind of animal magnetism. Also, if you have money, you can just buy pussy or at least buy nice things like expensive cars that will help you get laid.

I'm not a genius but I'm not a complete fucking idiot either, and besides, intelligence is overrated. Lots of highly intelligent people are lazy as fuck and accomplish nothing of substance. Besides, the only reason I would pick becoming smarter is so that I could make more money.

Lastly, I'm 6'5 with a 7.25 inch cock, so I'm doing okay in both of those arenas.

Attached: Consider.jpg (569x428, 25K)

What's ~ supposed to mean? I'll take the iq, but it's got to be 20.

LOL you only got an IQ of 20?

I think it means "additional" in this context.

From y to x I suppose

retarded to choose anything but the 10 million, unless you already have many millions.

The only reasons for anyone to choose anything other than $10 million would be because they:

>have a micro penis
>Are under 5'4
>Are borderline retarded
and/or
>Have some kind of a physical deformity

With +20 IQ I could reach 10+ million, but with 10 million I couldn't get +20 IQ.

Attached: 1504716786737.jpg (552x559, 32K)

$10 million. Good on the first three and well with money you don't have to look good anyways.

You absolutely could not reach $10 million by having 20 more IQ points.

>have a micro penis
>Are under 5'4
>Are borderline retarded
and/or
>Have some kind of a physical deformity

Sup Forums in a nutshell

>With +20 IQ I could reach 10+ million
No, you couldn't. Lots of Mensa members are on welfare or working menial jobs. You have no idea what you're talking about. There's nothing more common than highly intelligent broke people.

1-5 increase is worthless for me
1-15 increase is worthless for me
Im too lazy to take advantage of the iq
Beauty is nice but not that useful when you cant use it to get what you want

So yeah, money.
Obvious fucking choice.

i dont know, even if he's average another 20 IQ could actually help

>irony

Really gets the old noggin joggin

Intelligence only is not enough to guarantee wealth, but without it you most like don't reach it. Intelligence without hard work is almost useless. I am a hard worker, so with more intelligence I would totally reach wealth.

>back 10 years in time
I would choose this easily.

Smarts are great and all but if you lack commitment and if you can't apply yourself to anything, you won't generate more cash by being smarter.
I'd rather just skip all that effort and just take the 10 mil and if I wanted more I could just learn how to be a decent investor.
Money will get you power and more money faster than intelligence ever will, look at trump.

My iq is very big

Attached: IMG_3659.jpg (750x748, 100K)

i are the intelligentest

Make it 15cm of height AND 10cm of dick and i might consider that over the 10 million dollars

damn user, are you ok?

>I am a hard worker, so with more intelligence I would totally reach wealth.
Read Outliers by Malcolm Gladwell. He spends several chapters explaining why the smartest, hardest working people in the world frequently amount to practically nothing while other people succeed due in part to being born at the perfect moment in history or having the right family connections.

Don't get me wrong, I'm sure you would be MORE successful than you are right now if you had an extra 20 IQ points coupled with a dogged work ethic. But would you be in the top 0.01 percent of society? It seems unlikely, and that is what you're turning down when you say no to $10M clean.

Got plenty of the first four. Gimme the cash.

Money.. I have enough IQ that i don't care about the rest. Just need money.

>above average and can reach my fiance's
>cervex so all good there
>Could be taller but ok with 176cm
>IQ is already above 140, I would be afraid I
>would turn on my father's autism genes if it got
>any higher
>Pretty much married so doesn't matter
>anymore

$10 million it is.

>why the smartest, hardest working people in the world frequently amount to practically nothing

I think it's because they just don't care to be extreme rich. Most part of people really don't wish to be that rich. A simple and confortable life is the most wanted for huge part of population.

If there's a smart and hard worker guy that wants so much be extreme rich, I think his odds are very high.

Be rich doesn't depends only on intelligence and hard work, but mainly on how much you want it. And most of people really don't want it that much and have other priorities to their lifes.