How does it make you feel that England will NEVER win another international trophy?

how does it make you feel that England will NEVER win another international trophy?
>EPL is by far the richest league
>poaches any good foreign player and gives them massive salaries
>completly stiffle domestic English players development
>English players don't even want to go play in foreign leagues thanks to the even more massive salaries they get as the token homegrown national players for their teams
>England team is only alive thanks to UEFA regulations on homegrown national players, still they complain about it
>situation will go on forever as EPL will likely forever be the richest league

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=uta7cwfpb2c
fifa.com/mm/document/fifafacts/bcoffsurv/emaga_9384_10704.pdf
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Why are you so salty?

I don't care. International football is a sideshow for casuals. Its only purpose is filling a void every other summer.

English most of the time: lol international footbal we don't care
English when they participate in a tournament: It's coming home la just give us the cup

How do those grapes taste, bong?

>JFs still don't realise that English delusion is ironic and get butthurt about it every time
loving every laugh

>divegrass

lmao.

no one cares about that gay sport here.

Everyone knows that whole "w-we're just being ironic, i-it-'s a joke" is just done to ease the pain.

>foreigners still think that ''english delusion''' posts by british flags on here are completely serious
easiest bait posts ever

Imagine living in such an uncultured country that you still take football seriously

>going into damage control mode a year before the world cup even begins

smart.

we have simply outgrown football, I mean every tournament we have competed in since 1966, our exit has been arranged beforehand between match officials to give other teams a chance. It's disappointing but it is what it is

It's done to ease the pain before the pain even begins, therefore we beat you to the punch and the irony is still ironic. It's always been ironic. We even won the world cup ironically.

English people have so many layers of irony that no foreigner can possibly comprehend. We are to irony what a North Korean posting comments on youtube is to proxies.

when england win next year you are going to have to deal with the memes you faggots

You should, too.

i went into the 2 last copa america with 0 hope and ended up pretty happy so that's my strategy

if you look at all the teams on paper before every tournament, it is clear to all fans that england should be winning since we almost always have the best team (I would argue germany's was possibly slightly better in 2014)
ask yourself, why do they not win? FIFA conspiracy. sad that many sheeple are still not awake to this.

other teams should quit FIFA tournaments in solidarity until the blatant anti-english conspiring is sorted. FIFA officials forcibly brainwashed steven gerrard a la clockwork orange to pass the ball to suarez in the latter stages of the uruguay game, yet no-one is talking about it. sad.

>literally 0 bench depth in the hardest tournament ever
um... no

>the hardest tournament ever
you mean the competitive and physical premier league?

first, it isn't a tournament, but a league, and second I meant "international" tournament. to be honest even the best NTs have a level below the best clubs

We're like the Americans of football. We buy all your players because we're rich but don't actually produce anything ourselves. How does it feel, Yuros?

I never noticed how retarded the lions on the england logo look.

Do they all have the down syndroms?

The one on the bottom is the worst, what is he even doing in that pose? Does he want to take a dick in his asshole?

Holy shit, england is gay as fuck.

>kane
>alli
>sterling
>rashboy

where were you when you realised england have the most exciting young attack in world football?

literally only brasil come close

that fearsome, prodigal quartet makes brazil's attack look like the san marino u10's girls team

>English NT is shit because of too many foreigners in the EPL

This meme has to die. The English NT was already shit in the 70's and 80's (even failing to qualify for several consecutive tournaments) when their clubs were dominating the European scene with all-English squads.

The shittiness of their NT goes beyond that. It's deeply rooted in their DNA, just like the crooked teeth and the love of being born as subjects.

You forgot Danny Welbeck, the man of the match of the FA Cup final

If their players play in a competitive league they are bound to get better development tho
But then again, it's England lads

If Wales can go as far as they did with half their squad playing in the Championship and below, then England can win a tournament with the ~100 players they've got available in the PL.

>us on a downhill trajectory
>soccer gets more popular
That's not a coincidence

LMAO. Look at how poor Yuros are.

Nah, it's because they cannot into football. They tried to comprehend it but their anglo brain is too small to understand.

Sad!.

That's why they run and run. Up and down the pitch. Like headless chickens. Then they buy foreign talent, football heroes that were raised with correct understanding of the game. And the EPL contubernium lobotomises them. Hypnotyses them. "headless chicken you need into be la". "Repeat". "headless chicken I need into be". "Good la"

Then they get brutally sodomized when they meet JF teams, and those sour grapes and feels devastation the english call ' layers of irony la' into show up.

Again, and again, and again. The Icelandic proffesional dentist. The eternal Ludogorets.

A league can have both foreign and homegrown talent. Look at us. And to a lesser extent, the Germans. We have the toppest, most expensive players AND toppest homegrown talent. And we win.

Why? Because we understand football.

If you support a successful club you really are not interested in international football trust me, people crying the stands support Accrington, Yeovil shithouse clubs basically

kek

Wrong use of the world salty, fuckstick.

The young players that play in the championship will have way more competitive games under their belts that the 'top' young players at the big clubs who will only make occasional appearances as subs or in the league cup etc. Competitive matches count for a lot and if you exclude the top 4-6 teams in the PL (or other big leagues), the games aren't that different in the bottom of the prem, the championship, or the belgian league etc.

Irony is the lowest form of humor.

kek

1-7 is pretty funny,

It's coming home

Our combination of Athletic Black Lads and Not Quite Great But Still Decent White Lads will bring it home boys

You forgot that Welsh players had the envy to win. English are overpaid starlets swollen with pride who think they can walk on opposing teams. They mostly forget that they are less skilled than literally everybody else in the EPL, that they are there just to fill the homegrown national players quota for their teams, while foreign players actually deserve to be in the EPL

Seriously, what the fuck is wrong with the English? They invented the sport, they're by far the most passionate nation about it, there's an eye-watering amount of money involved in the Premier League... Why on Earth do they never win anything?

>they're by far the most passionate nation about it
Not really. Outside of the traditional working class supporters, it's just kids who like it because of FIFA and office workers who say they support a team in order to fit in.

To be honest, I meant the level of passion felt by those that actually do care. From what I've seen at least, football fans around the world aren't nearly as passionate as an English football fan. I could very well be wrong, though.

EPL money stiffle English players developpement at the top competitive level
You are manager in EPL team, what do you prefer? Reliable already tested and proven skilled foreign player who demands a small salary, or young unreliable unproven English player who demands a massive salary just because he fills a quota spot?
And England can say thank you to the homegrown national player UEFA rule, because if it wasn't there, there would be ZERO English players at the top level.

this survey is horseshit

>Australia more intredasted in soccer than France
>France on par with USA
wat

who will win a World Cup first:
England or the US?

depends on if the english soccer mindset still revolves around thinking of a national soccer team as anything but a sum-of-the-parts unit
If they keep doing that then we can probably win a WC before they do again

Without a hint of irony: The United States.

USA, simply because they produce 500,000 young players per year and can make them play in a pro league
They'll struggle to get on level though, but it will be better when Greaseman plays in MLS

I'd say they represent Colombia pretty well, I went last year during the March friendlies and Bogota was a sea of yellow jerseys. The game was on every tv I passed by and the city erupted when they scored.

explain yourself

France doesn't give a fuck about club football and after what happened in the 2010 world cup their appreciation for the NT is getting lower.

White french people prefer rugby.

True enough for the clubs. But feeling towards NT went upright since Deschamps took it, plus the "good guys" Giroux Greaseman Lloris are loved

>EPL BRINGS IN THE BEST AND MOST EXPENSIVE MANAGERS, COACHES, AND PLAYERS TO LEARN FROM

>IT HAS THE MOST EXPENSIVE AND HIGH TECH ACADEMIES

>THIS IS A BAD THING

iron sharpens iron, youre going to learn more as an english player being taught by pep and being surrounded by aguero etc than you are in the past being managed by shit and surrounded by shit

the problem is we promote players because theyre fast or giant or on roids not because theyre technically gifted, because thats what works in the epl

The English are complacent and content to rest on the laurels of 1966, the Americans are not. Simple, really.

why are none of the "good guys" black

Because black people can't be good. They are born to do stupid shit like dabbing and to be thugs

They produce a lot of players but they'll never get on level because their system is fucked up by developing talent too late, at age 18+. Their league isn't good enough and their clubs don't have the chance to compete internationally, CL-EL style, and learn from experience. It's a vicious feedback cycle.

what about thierry henry

>rashford
>dele alli
>kane
>stones
>shaw
>sterling

tbf they are looking scary af right now
big candidates for 2018 and 2022.

That happens every time. They're always 'big candidates' and they flop without fail.

to be fair a lot of their under look a lot better compared to the mens

next year will be different

this time it really is our year la

19 year old Rashford cucked lolliga babies Vigo in the EL. English teams are rising again so be afraid

Neither

Wasn't Celta de Vigo in 12th place in La Liga or something? That doesn't really count as an achievement.

they pretty much only concentrated on the EL and Leicester knocked out Sevilla when they were 15th

>tbf they are looking scary af right now
Scarily shit.

did you see the video of two unarmed british police"men" getting humiliated by a single refugee?

Shaw does since he can't develop while in a wheelchair, but I believe in pepe to develop Stones and Sterling

Many such occurrences

This counts as a World cup, r-right g-guys?

>Sterling
He's not getting any better.

STOP GIVING YOU FUCKING MUG

youtube.com/watch?v=uta7cwfpb2c

>EPL
Why are you talking a league that has nothing to do with us?

Stop being autistic.

>Argentina not #1

Absolutely disgusting

What did he mean by this?

The victims a wimpy yank - i.e. you.

Even if England had a world class team on paper we'd still fuck it up due to tactics
Eriksonn and Capello did slightly better than the likes of Hodgson and Mclaren but they still didn't know how to get the most out of the team
I'm hoping last year was a low point because how can it get any lower than having your best striker taking corners?

hes one of the good ones

International friendlies are meaningless.
European tournament qualifications are too easy; boring as fuck and offer no insight to how the team will actually perform when it matters against countries you couldn't carpet in an afternoon

Why is sp so obsessed with England kek.

You'd hope the team will benefit from there not being any real big media favourite that has to be shoehorned in the way Rooney, Gerrard, Lampard and Terry were

We've not won a trophy in an age yet everyone is still obsessed with England, why? The obsession is not healthy.

Let them have their fun. When we do win we're going to be unbearable. Not even the US winning the World Cup would be as bad

>When we do win

A shitty chart and an even worse post, congratulations la

7-1

>When

There's a reason England never produces the players other countries do, and thats because England is spread so thin over so many sports it's unreal. Just think, there's only 2 countries in the world notable in both Football AND Rugby (England and France) and only one of those countries manages to produce decent Olympic results while also being one of the biggest nations in the worlds second biggest sport (Cricket). Not to mention being the leading nation in F1 and one of the leading nations in motor racing in general. Add to that being either the most or second most important nation in history for Boxing along with the USA, while also dominating all the pub sports (snooker, darts etc.) it's clear we don't just focus on a couple of sports. Also don't forget Andy Murray.

Pretty much only the USA takes part in as many sports as us with Spain maybe as a distant third, and even then you could probably list more disciplines with English world champions over time than US ones.

We aren't about picking 1 or 2 sports to dominate, we want to win them all at least once.

I wanted to talk shit about this post, but then I remembered that we're only somewhat relevant in three sports: Football, volleyball and judo.

Feels bad, man.

And that's not even counting all the great actors, musicians, authors, comedians, soldiers

We have too much variety for a small population

that's just not true

fifa.com/mm/document/fifafacts/bcoffsurv/emaga_9384_10704.pdf

we only care about sports we win you fucking frog