Reddit's fucking cancer right?

Reddit's fucking cancer right?

I mean we're all on universal agreement on that right?

Right?

Right?......

>Because lately everyone on here seems to also be on reddit.

Attached: download.png (300x168, 5K)

This is a redditor in its natural habitat

Attached: 13567297_10157029864465364_3538947203132896372_n.jpg (956x959, 91K)

I would have no idea never been on reddit

You - free thinker - reddit, literally hive mind.

You are 7/9.

Star Trek analogy.

>i prefer 9gag

Stay salty

I can be found on 27.255

Here's a question what's most cancerous, 9gag or reddit?

Attached: 1453603458893.png (516x415, 450K)

General Reddit is cancer, yeah. Just like anything in the world that becomes pop culture. Pop culture is retard drool personified.

Ignore the bad parts of Reddit, and use the good parts. It's a tool, like anything else.

OR continue using shitty absolutes and stay stuck in the belief that it's either option A, or Option B. I use Reddit constantly for professional audio engineering communities and collaboration.

maybe Reddit is neither good, nor bad? maybe Reddit is.. wow, just another thing in life that has potential to succeed or fail, depending on the users experience!

Wowza!
definitely upvoting this post OP.
dae?

I've been on the site a handful of times when it's top of the search results or when my reddit obsessed brother wants to show me something.
I find the layout awful and hate any kind of username and 'like' popularity contests. However I haven't spent enough time there to know why it's hated so much by others. For me it's just a worse version of the old bullies board forums with a popularity contest attached.

Just no. How about leave.

Reddit as a whole ends up being shitty.

If you have to compare Sup Forums and Reddit, you're doing it wrong.

This guy gets it.

Attached: 0mKXcg1.gif (640x360, 1.14M)

Have you considered disowning your brother?

both communities have dickheads who feels that hating others give them identity but if you knew what you are you didn't need a fake tribal identity anyway, right? - right?

The excuses are mounting, Sup Forums may be lost to the Liberal hivemind, hipster cucks. It's like a trojan horse of atheist, know it all college kids.

There's nothing wrong with reddit as a whole. It's an aggregate site. The culture of "being a redditor" is faggy, but the site still has plenty of uses.

My god we're lost.

Sup Forums is literally one of the most popular website on the internet. Why do people act like it's a secret club?

If we are talking about something and need to look it up online he 100% says go to blah blah subreddit. After I did that a few times and found it a poor place for information I just ignore him and go to other sources while he keeps whining, 'but reddit blah blah blah username is bigfaggot97, blah blah'.

He's mostly a good guy, but he married a 100% sjw vegan black lives matter basket weaving degree white girl, so he is trending towards koolaide drinker. I get worried sometimes.

That's what makes it great, if the redditors invade it will be a closed off hipster, smartass popularity contest.

default reddit subs are trash, some good shit in smaller subs that haven't been overrun my normalfags
i come here because i'm a degenerate and majority of reddit is a moralfag

It's only good for niche things. Like do you really want to start a thread on here about something very particular or go to a subreddit that has a few thousand people to get an answer or opinion

That's exactly what a reddit apologist would say, this is always what they say. But pretty quickly that theory collapses, when you realise it is literally all cancer and it spreads like wildfire.

iFunny

It is heavily manipulated aggregate site, it only shows you what it deems acceptable and will use karma as currency for ''correct views''.

The main problem is it has usernames and a popularity contest built into the basics of its system. If it was just the poor format it has being the only problem I could live with that. Having a bad interface attached to usernames and popularity contests turns into a Facebook level dumpster fire.

Sup Forums isn't perfect, but I come here because it's anonymous and doesn't have all the popularity bullshit I've always hated.

>Reddit spacing

Found one. Kys now.

Attached: 1493487756196.jpg (430x540, 52K)

Wtf is reddit spacing? You must go there to know, found one, kill yourself faggot.