I found some pictures and videos on wife's phone a few nights ago. no, they're not nudes...

i found some pictures and videos on wife's phone a few nights ago. no, they're not nudes. but there's pics and videos of what appears to be multiple different guys (more than 5), jerking off on the same picture of her face.

like wtf do i even do about this? i've also never seen this picture of her. i'm livid but want to handle it the right way. i will be talking to her about it, but i'm not sure how to even go about it. she's totally not the cheating type, or so i thought, and she's super vanilla, too.

one of the videos is even in slow motion. how would she be setting something like this up even? we've been together for many years. and she doesn't even like cum on her face.

anyone else have a similar situation or find something on their significant other's phone that they shouldn't have? what do? i haven't confronted her on these yet, but the dates on them are from almost a year ago, all in a similar time period.

>webm related

Attached: 1.webm (427x240, 788K)

Bump, this is the slow mo one.

Attached: 2.webm (427x240, 925K)

you got the original image that they are cumming on?

Ask her instead of Sup Forums idiot

Troll foiled. You ain't got a wife.

fuck off we might see something happen

cum on the same picture and send screen caps op

i said in the first post that i've never even seen this picture of her before.

wrong

Attached: 3.webm (426x240, 1.01M)

obviously i will. but sometimes you can get good advice from this cess pool from people who have been through something similar.

Attached: 4.webm (426x240, 1.41M)

Print the picture off. Cum on it. Leave on her night stand.

again, i don't have the picture. i have a few video files and a few pics of OTHER guys cumming on it.

Print off a picture of a guy cumming on it and cum on the guy cumming on it

You're a very literal man, aren't you? Don't really think much for yourself do you?

that sounds pretty gay, user.

Just file for a divorce problem solved.

this is the most dick populated page I know of. so yeah it's pretty gay

Cum on her actual face and show those fags who's got the real wife

this

>she doesn't even like cum on her face
maybe not yours.

Also stop being retarded, do the cum on a printed pic of her the other user suggested, the thumbnail of that webm is perfectly crop-able.

this

nice, I got noticed by Sup Forums

but yeah you should do the cum thing but also put some timestamp on it and send it to her and keep us updated