Precum appreciation thread

Precum appreciation thread

Attached: B3DC58FE-5E33-40CB-9929-6F53777872F4.jpg (306x410, 32K)

Other urls found in this thread:

thundersplace.org/male-supplements/holy-grail-of-cum-load-increase.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

how can I get my dick to drip like that

>get hard
>wait

gonorrhea or chlamydia should work

never tried this

thundersplace.org/male-supplements/holy-grail-of-cum-load-increase.html

You don't want it. Yeah, I get a giant load in a chick's face. But when I was younger and made out with a chick, unless I was in a position to fuck her I'd get a giant cum stain all over my pants. That's real cool when you're saying good bye to her parents or such.

My ex used to like to watch me jerk off. If she ever noticed a bit of precum on my tip she'd stop me and have me wipe it off with my finger and feed it to her. It was amazing.

That's very strange. I believe it though. I dated a girl who would literally soak through her jeans. Actually, it kinda made sex difficult because she was so wet it was like fucking nothing after awhile...a little friction is good.

Or maybe my dick is too skinny...

I produce alot of precum. A minute or two of jacking off, and I'm all lubed up. What's weird is that I have more now that I've had a vasectomy.

Attached: C7260968-95FD-42C3-BAB3-C7576882B574.jpg (337x450, 15K)

sounds hot tbh

Bump for interest

My dick and precum close up.

Attached: 1.jpg (4032x3024, 1.6M)

Attached: fucking aids of the dick.jpg (3264x2448, 1.48M)

for the longest time I thought i had some mad disease cause this stuff which clearly wasn't jizz would come out my dick while wanking. Precum doesnt get enough attention in sex ed

Attached: fucking aids of the dick 2.jpg (2612x1959, 1.64M)

Another one...

Attached: 0208095602545.jpg (3264x2448, 1.41M)

dude I was on phentermine twice and both times my cum was like a garden hose. I literally started jacking off with nitrile gloves because it made such a fucking mess. shit was cash. nothing is more fun than having a girl suck you balls and cum starts running down the front of your cock faster than she can lick and it just keeps coming.

nah it does get attention, you just were unfortunately the pupil of someone who doesn't have a penis it sounds like

anyone locked up in chastity and leaking?

Only happens when I edge, the good thing is it means I'm gonna have a very intense orgasim

Attached: IMG_2476.jpg (960x1280, 118K)

Attached: Faggots.jpg (800x1200, 371K)

yes. my girlfriend locked me up last year. its been nearly a year since I was locked to chastity. cant get a photo right now but will later

Attached: 004.png (640x480, 414K)