What does everyone think of the new order song, 'blue monday'?

what does everyone think of the new order song, 'blue monday'?

Attached: R-191215-1379104949-8521.jpeg.jpg (600x600, 63K)

Other urls found in this thread:

infinitelooper.com/?v=bIQE-9WehfY&p=n#/3255;3780
youtube.com/watch?v=zzeNAUOp17c
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

i like it.

haven't heard much new order. love joy division, though. recommend me some more new order songs.

ever heard 'your silent face'?

Is this some meme I dont know about or are you serious?

it's in my YT/Spot/iTunes playlists. Not my favourite song ever, maybe not even top 40 but decent tune anyway

My dads favourite song. I think its pretty great too

I am legitimately curious. not many young people like 80s music anymore, and I think it's rather a shame.

i have not.

I suggest listening to it.

It's a pretty good song

I dunno man, sometimes it comes on in clubs and most of us are pretty psyched to sing along with it, we're 21. I think being interested in the classics is starting to go back out of fashion tho

I listen to it every once in a while,
Great song

in my opinion, new music is trash. it's full of degeneracy, such as drugs and promiscuity.

I'm live and let live. I don't think music's any better or worse (other than perhaps the effort that's put into making it)

Basically the music industry evolves faster than human tastes, so the older you get the more out of sync you are. By mid-20s most people will find themselves completely uninterested with modern music. I've heard it said that people in the 80s felt the same about New Order, David Bowie etc. as we do now about Nikki Minaj, Gucci Gang etc.

You find your period and you stick to it. You occasionally find a new realease that fits your style but for the most part you stop being interested in pop

Great song.
How do you guys feel about the Talking Heads song, "This Must Be the Place"? I think it is phenomenal

the problem with recent music is that is is low effort, churned out by the dozen. not made as an art form, but made as a money making scheme. Gucci gang has barely any words that aren't Gucci gang, and many other songs follow this pattern. there are artists who buck this trend, such as Ed Sheeran, since he puts heart and soul into his music.

I guess all you can do is support the artists that deserve it, ignore the ones that don't, and hope other people do the same.

Not wanting to shill spotify, but if you go to a song you like and click on (...), you can 'go to song radio', which compiles a playlist of songs similar to the one you clicked. That's my favourite way of discovering new stuff, cause it doesn't seem to take popularity or release date into account.

Quite catchy

forum deathaddict com/ams/1-lunatic-1-ice-pick-luka-rocco-magnotta.26/

shock video unrelated?

I actually messed up, the guy used "True Faith" in his video

Remember watching a video where some guys were cleaving a dude's face off and about halfway through funky town started playing in the background. Shit was jarring as fuck. The video's name is 'funkytown'

I really like the song, also especially Truth Faith, however I find the vast majority of their music sounds nothing like those two songs. I do like them in general but those songs are just gems.

don't ever talk me about that gay ass song.

it keep showing on youtube for me... i'm listening mostly to 70-80's song, and this shit come next.

booby o, flitrs, gorgio, cerrone, cowley, talk talk and much more

Over rated. Try Depeche Modes, Enjoy the Silence.

infinitelooper.com/?v=bIQE-9WehfY&p=n#/3255;3780

intro beats sound like a machine gun
I

True Faith is a goodun
youtube.com/watch?v=zzeNAUOp17c

DM is good, duran duran is trash

What about the outfields ? Voices of Babylon is awesome

Yeah, I love PRIMUS, too.

Attached: Primus Tales From The Punchbowl.jpg (600x596, 157K)