Do you have a nintendo switch?

do you have a nintendo switch?
whats your favorite game?
do you play docked? or portable?
joycon or pro controller?

Attached: nintendo-switch-console-4923.jpg (770x433, 42K)

Both to all. Botw, have mario and stardew but mainly trying to complete botw.

i picked up the gray one but i almost regret it. very bland.

Attached: Joy-Con.jpg (1600x800, 179K)

how is stardew?
i was told its more than just a farming simulator

No. Pokemon Emerald is pretty good. Docking is gay, and I'm not gay. No. Pro controller.

I’m surprised pc gamers arnt yelling and screaming that they’re better yet

I fuckin wish I had one.

yup
breath of the wild and xenoblade
docked
pro

It's slow and basically farming, following seasons to farm, constantly maintaining the same thing you made. Watering shit, tilling land, building fences. Haven't gotten to much into it.
Pro controller does feel better than joycon in joycon controller holder fyi.

Pc Master race faggots

I'm suprised this thread isn't on Sup Forums where it belongs with the other soy boys.

Like we don't mainly play pc. Gtfo poorfag who can't afford a switch.

It was only a matter of time before someone let the children in

because nintendo is good compared to sony and xbox

Attached: 1520308293135.jpg (295x378, 23K)

ITT: soyboys

its fucking awesome. i waited a year till i got one. then they announced smash bros was coming out this year...along with the gamestop +70% bonus to trade ins towards consoles. i only paid 80 bucks for the switch.

best decision ever. get one asap. the ability to play console games on the go is an awesome feeling. even though if games like doom and skyrim are running on "low" pc setttings"

More like they're satisfied with what they got.

Had mine since launch. Favorite game is probably Splatoon but I'm playing Xenoblade as of late.
I play 100% portable usually never docked.
I don't really feel like buying a pro controller since the joycons work fine.
>Not being Nintendo + PC since the Wii days

Yes
Super mario oddysey
Portable.
Pro controller

But I thought this was a random board for everything? Oh so its only for threads you approve of?

Cavemen were too.

did you ever play xenoblade 1? if so which do you like better?
i like that they got one of the main characters to have massive tits

Got mine on release date knowing full well there would be no games on release, don't regret it
Hard to say favorite game, currently going hard on splat 2 since I finished mario + rabbids recently
Mostly I play portable but that's because the only TV isn't really in a convenient position and the internet where I live is a little fucky so having it docked means it's a little too far from the router to have reliable connection 100% of the time
Joycons only, don't care about the pro controller and I really don't like the little pseudo-controller it comes with, just isn't comfortable for my hands

yup
only have botw
docked either on my asus 24" or 42" tv
pro controller. I have gorilla hands so using the switch itself and the joycons is terrible ergo for me.

Attached: 1432362833367.jpg (403x283, 103K)