There is a vote going on in my local news

Christopher Sanchez
Christopher Sanchez

There is a vote going on in my local news

Do you support the school walkout?

vote no lol

king5.com/votenow

Attached: 5E73CEC3-7F4E-4124-B2C2-6B43FE6DD899.jpg (107 KB, 720x960)

All urls found in this thread:

king5.com/votenow
m.youtube.com/watch?v=n35756MLhaQ
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Militia_organizations_in_the_United_States
reuters.com/article/us-world-firearms/u-s-most-armed-country-with-90-guns-per-100-people-idUSL2834893820070828
youtu.be/U06jlgpMtQs

Charles Brown
Charles Brown

Voted no user

Attached: Screenshot-20180314-171821.png (421 KB, 1080x1920)

Aiden Hernandez
Aiden Hernandez

I'd say NYPA but I really hate this whore

Austin Williams
Austin Williams

K

Attached: Screenshot-20180314-193024.png (297 KB, 1440x2960)

Josiah Morgan
Josiah Morgan

done.

Attached: k5vote.png (67 KB, 842x709)

Henry Cook
Henry Cook

"vote no lol" sounds like you lack confidence, but I voted no anyway.

Tyler Myers
Tyler Myers

so epin Sup Forums XDDD

Samuel Price
Samuel Price

NYPA. Also Trump is a faggot polshit

Easton Wood
Easton Wood

not gonna vote because I don't care but because I'm not literally autistic I'd have voted yes

Jackson Sanders
Jackson Sanders

Would love to see this poll get BTFO. Fuck Seattle and its fantasy-world politics.

Grayson Lewis
Grayson Lewis

All these kids should be expelled permanently and given room for people that want to learn.

Andrew Harris
Andrew Harris

No and I answered truthfully :)

Josiah Nguyen
Josiah Nguyen

I voted no.

Jace Smith
Jace Smith

Voted no.

Jackson Kelly
Jackson Kelly

this

Oliver Hill
Oliver Hill

/thread

Juan Young
Juan Young

Fuck Seattle and its fantasy-world politics.
you mean the world where they use their Armalites to free themselves from Queen Shillary?

Evan Brown
Evan Brown

Shining example of our bright students

Attached: IMG-20180314-192547.jpg (228 KB, 1200x900)

Kayden Parker
Kayden Parker

No, but i support the school shootout

Camden Lewis
Camden Lewis

Voted yes. Please shoot yourselves, faggots.

Caleb Gray
Caleb Gray

Me winning and then losing at online slots m.youtube.com/watch?v=n35756MLhaQ

Nolan Thompson
Nolan Thompson

sounds like a good time

Cooper Foster
Cooper Foster

And the lesson today is
Howtodie

Attached: 0.jpg (11 KB, 476x360)

Oliver Thomas
Oliver Thomas

Kek, dems want to lower the voting age so these dipshits can vote

Attached: IMG-20180314-184022.jpg (179 KB, 1200x900)

Caleb Mitchell
Caleb Mitchell

"Ooga booga gimme some money" -Taquisha

Josiah Stewart
Josiah Stewart

They realize they're the only ones willing to support them anymore. Desperate times call for desperate measures.

Aiden Martin
Aiden Martin

I don't have an issue with kids walking out for things they believe in, but it's very clear there's manipulation going on here. No doubt many of them had a traumatic experience that has colored their objectivity on the question of guns, but someone took a bunch of confused and directionless kids and shaped them into this. And la goblina here annoys the everliving shit out of me, as much for the shaved head as the attention whoring. She clearly has dreams of parlaying this into some place in the SJW pantheon. Little does she know how quickly the celebrities and politicians dispose of these characters after parasiting on their 15 minutes.

Cameron Powell
Cameron Powell

I got you bromie.

Attached: Screenshot-2018-03-14-20-53-47.png (107 KB, 540x960)

Ian Parker
Ian Parker

Believing the gubmint is here to gibs me money
Niggers, amirite?

Attached: BN-MM390-TRUMPH-M-20160207124740.jpg (132 KB, 1280x853)

Michael Jackson
Michael Jackson

colored their objectivity on the question of guns
You mean they have more first hand firearms experience than you'll ever have in that basement

Colton Thomas
Colton Thomas

Kek. Our hero

Elijah Bennett
Elijah Bennett

ITT: Faggots that don't understand teaching kids to stand up for what they believe in. Conservatives are, again and again, the stupidest, most hypocritical piles of shit ever.

We'll march for what we believe in! But when students want to stand up for what they believe in, PUNISH THEM! EXPEL THEM! HAVE THEIR HEADS!

We want freedom of speech! But FUCK the students, let's keep 'em from protesting peacefully!

And that's not even to mention the other bullshit that Conservatives self-contradict with. We want less crime! But let's keep women from having abortions, we know they can't afford to raise the child and their low socioeconomic upbringing will likely contribute to that crime rate, but no! No abortions!

We want freedom of speech and the freedom to choose! But not immigrants! But not Muslims! Take away their freedoms cause why the fuck not?

We want teachers to carry guns! But we aren't going to stand for the raise in taxes required to fund giving guns to said teachers, let alone the training required to use it.

Bunch of stupid fucking cuckold moron faggots, that's all Conservatives are. The only logical argument for Conservatism is "hurr durr ma money, hurr durr taxes are bullshit." There's not a single argument to be made here for Republicans.

but but, what if our government oppresses us, how will we stand up against it?

Beats me you fucking faggot, you tried to discourage the next generation of children from standing up for their beliefs, kept guns out on the street for all the criminals, and ignored that our military could kill us with drones all goddamned day and never lose a single soldier.

Bunch of fucking idiots, all of you.

Benjamin Diaz
Benjamin Diaz

Holy uncoordinated messages, Batman. It's like, you know, just show up with whatever sign you want, man.

Joseph Roberts
Joseph Roberts

March after class faggot, no need to skip class. Also, too long didn't read most.

Nathaniel Price
Nathaniel Price

Id prefer if said kids were informed on the issues they claim to feel so strongly about.

Michael Williams
Michael Williams

the only ones willing to support them anymore

Congrats on your Republican victory in PA today!

... Oh wait, LUL

Bentley Cook
Bentley Cook

Op are you by chance from Snohomish?

Leo Bell
Leo Bell

The second amendment isn't mean to protect out citizens? Really? WTF are they even teaching these kids. This isn't a bunch of 1st graders. Fuck. No wonder no one understands this shit.

Joseph Roberts
Joseph Roberts

Standing up for what you believe in, shouldn't be done my my tax payers dime. I'm paying teachers to fucking teach you. If you want to walk out then I shouldn't have my taxes wasted on worthless stains on society like you. So yes. Get the fuck out and be done with it so you can rot on the street where you belong.

David Walker
David Walker

They only rally for fetuses and bible shit lol

Levi Hall
Levi Hall

issue is guns
get shot
They are more informed, faggot.

Caleb Nelson
Caleb Nelson

Are these people totally clueless?

No one shoots up the WH because there are snipers and trained military everywhere. Schools are totally disarmed.

Chase Hill
Chase Hill

They're being taught about how gender is a spectrum and that the white men oppress i would assume

Andrew Ortiz
Andrew Ortiz

Interesting book she's got there...

Attached: Screenshot-20180314-200036.jpg (851 KB, 1439x2498)

Isaac Thompson
Isaac Thompson

/thread

John Gonzalez
John Gonzalez

Fuck of you entitled prick. I pay taxes as well and don't have an issue with this. This isn't costing you money you spastic dipshit.

Nolan Nelson
Nolan Nelson

/thread

Attached: ce0c454.jpg (120 KB, 1080x1034)

Nathan Murphy
Nathan Murphy

Attached: Screenshot-2018-03-14-20-01-13.png (297 KB, 1440x2560)

Christopher Gray
Christopher Gray

WE WOUPDNT HAVE THIS PROBLEM IF YOU DUMB WHITE CRACKERS WOULDNT BENSHOOTING INNOCENT KIDS EVEYR FICKING WEEK YOU ALBINO CHIMPS

FOR FUCK SAKE BRUH THIS IS THE 35TH MASS SHOOTING IN 60 DAYS

LISTEN UP HONKEYS CONTROL YOUR SHIT FUCKING GUN LAWS YOU STINKY ALBINO CHIMPS

Attached: received-10156281769290839.jpg (21 KB, 400x386)

Chase Ramirez
Chase Ramirez

ill give reparations when im giving a plantation.

Attached: pepe-STOMP.png (104 KB, 700x953)

Brandon Martinez
Brandon Martinez

LUL Look another Conservative whose only argument for Conservatism is "hurr durr ma money." Fucking worthless piece of shit.

The kids are standing up for what they believe in by doing it IN SCHOOL to send a message, because these kids are being killed IN SCHOOLS. Have some empathy you waste of life and respect these kids for having more balls than you've ever had your whole life.

In 20 years the Conservatives of today will all be dead anyways, and it'll be time to see ACTUAL meaningful change.

Parker Bennett
Parker Bennett

No, dipshit. I mean they had a traumatic experience and, very understandably, they are unable to think objectively (which means coldly sometimes) about the point of guns in the country for citizens, and why it's part of the Constitution. Why the founding fathers saw some of their decisions as carrying risks to the general safety of citizens in the name of a freer society than had come before. But I don't expect those kids, or anyone else who has been through some shit like that, to be in a place where they can think like that. So I don't blame them. I blame the political forces that are manipulating them.

Nathaniel Mitchell
Nathaniel Mitchell

image relevant
American teenagers are not exactly the voice of logic and reason.

Attached: 1521044134246.jpg (58 KB, 720x784)

Justin Lee
Justin Lee

Here is the problem, we are paying for them to get an education, NOT to protest whatever the fuck this shit is, (I have no clue since none of their signs seems to be putting out a single message). It's just like a job, you can protest to your hearts content, and you can be punished for protesting on company time. As long as my taxes are paying your school fees, you can keep your fucking ass in your seat, and try to get something through your fucking skull. Although with as stupid as these fucking twits seem to be maybe its best to just write this generation off, and start fresh on the next one.

Lucas Davis
Lucas Davis

You're complaining about taxes? I'm sure you have no problem with the waste in the military, law enforcement. Fake outrage. Move along.

Austin Rivera
Austin Rivera

Guns have saved more people in the U.S. than killed people. fuck off libcucks

/thread

Cameron Hernandez
Cameron Hernandez

They, and you I imagine, don't know the first thing about current gun laws and regulations.

Wyatt Jackson
Wyatt Jackson

And as they walk out this leaves them vulnerable to a bug boy mowing them down with an AR

Attached: 1520885491837.jpg (74 KB, 500x628)

Daniel Phillips
Daniel Phillips

I blame the political forces that are manipulating them.
Uh huh. I blame the political forces that manipulate your lardass into believing that an AR makes up for a 3 inch cock

Attached: guns.jpg (73 KB, 746x546)

Adam Phillips
Adam Phillips

very pseudoscientific

Sebastian Rogers
Sebastian Rogers

Pretty sure those kids have a better understanding of what's going on than the trailer park redneck trump voter who's constantly paranoid about the men in black coming for their guns lol fuck

Anthony Murphy
Anthony Murphy

Teachers get their salary from US you fucking retard. Taxpayers. It's called a public service. And if there's no kids available to teach, then teachers are getting paid for nothing. Every empty seat by a worthless ingrate is a seat that could have been given to a child eager to contribute to the country someday. All these kids belong with a syringe in their arms in a dark alley way. I'll be damned if my money goes towards funding these genetic failures.

Isaiah Murphy
Isaiah Murphy

No one shoots up the WH because there are snipers and trained military everywhere.
Then there should be even LESS reason to take away Americans’ Second Amendment rights at the White House fence.

Why can’t I take a White House tour carrying my AR-15?

James Smith
James Smith

hurrr

Jayden White
Jayden White

You should really look up those statistics. That's just a dumbfuck statement to make lol

Parker Parker
Parker Parker

implying the majority of public school is to teach kids
pls, 50% of it is pointless indoctrination.

Justin Foster
Justin Foster

muh gern laws autism
Nobody gives a shit, faggot. Everything is legal because you're a faggot.

Carson Cox
Carson Cox

Why can’t I take a White House tour carrying my AR-15?
because some people are stupid crazy fuckers

FWIW, in Texas and other states you can walk into Courthouses and other buildings strapped.

Caleb Ross
Caleb Ross

Since 1998 500,000 deaths alone in USA alone becuase of guns

That's more dead people than the united nations military in WW1 and WW2

2018 you have had 31 mass shootings in 60 days

Nikolas Cruz who shot up the school posted a picture of 150 rounds of 5.56mm Me said

( Only cost me $30)

It only takes 1 bullet to kill someone and Americans have the fucking audacity to sell 150 rounds of live ammunition for $30

17 good innocent children dead for $30

The fact you dumb cunts need a military grade rifle to defend yourself are pathetic

This is why the world laughs at you America

We hate you we all fucking do

Attached: 1520529715798.png (580 KB, 561x958)

Landon Russell
Landon Russell

You don't have to be an 'expert on guns' to see that America has a gun problem. "Gun problem" here means we're the only civilized (debatable) country where this regularly happens.

"Hurr durr it's mental health."
1 in 5 Americans suffer a mental illness, 64m total. 1 in 6 Indians suffer a mental illness, 241m total. You are still 37x more likely to be shot in America than in India.

"Bu-bu, gun control laws don't work, look at Chicago."
Chicago is a massive city surrounded by states with some of the most lax gun laws in the country. Not only that, but gun control laws have an effect latency of about 20 years, and their strict policies weren't implemented until ~2010.

Teenagers are concerned and (rightfully) scared because of the number of school shootings and threats being made. Maybe you haven't been in highschool for a while, but there are thousands of bomb and gun threats made daily at schools around the country because bored faggots know it will get school cancelled, delayed, or otherwise inconvenienced. They get away with it too because they call anonymously.

Luke Lopez
Luke Lopez

I concede. Your arguement is too strong.

Jackson Gonzalez
Jackson Gonzalez

I don't have any issue with walkouts and exercising their beliefs. All these 'muh education people are upset that the kids did it at a time that would get attention? That's when you do shit that's meant to get attention. Fuck an hour of school and some mostly checked out teachers taking a break.

My objection is that I don't agree with what they are saying. But I'll not argue with their right to do it. I just think they've been manipulated by a swarm of anti-gun political roaches that are just using them.

Brody Sanders
Brody Sanders

gimmedat.jpg
It's like an actual self parody at this point.

Jonathan Hill
Jonathan Hill

One day they'll be walking out of school and you're throwing a bitch fit lol fake outrage. You're full of shit about being angry about this. You just hate the kids anti-gun message.

Luis Jackson
Luis Jackson

Since 1998 500,000 deaths alone in USA alone becuase of guns

Citation?

Oh wait, you have none.

Asher Carter
Asher Carter

You make the rules now, Satan.

Attached: 1475004398443.png (55 KB, 554x400)

Michael Richardson
Michael Richardson

Stay mad kid

Attached: IMG-20180303-133920.jpg (39 KB, 594x530)

Luis Evans
Luis Evans

I accept the tip of your fedora

Joshua Perez
Joshua Perez

You do realize there are movie days in high-school, there are days where school is cancelled due to snow, there are days where there just isn't anything specific to do but study?

If you're that upset, then next time there's a snow day in your area I expect to see you out in the streets with a plow or snow shovel so the buses can you run you faggot. Give me a break... You care THAT fucking much ALL the time about every kid making it to class?

Look at how fucking dumb Conservatives are. Everything is a problem and it's never *MY* problem. Abortions? I hate them because my religion says I should, even though I'm a male and it'll never affect me. The rights and freedoms of Immigrants? I'm not an immigrant, don't care!

Guess what dipshit, you pay taxes on roads and infrastructure too, and I don't believe that you're out on the weekends patching roads with potholes in them.

Unbelievably fucking stupid, jesus christ

Connor Evans
Connor Evans

In 2017 there were 30,000 deaths alone by guns

Look up stats nigga

Attached: received-1939038946354281.jpg (18 KB, 453x500)

Charles Hernandez
Charles Hernandez

YOU look up stats

Caleb Gutierrez
Caleb Gutierrez

Assmad

Charles Green
Charles Green

At least those taxes are doing something g productive....

Jace Campbell
Jace Campbell

Voted yes :^)

Ethan Sanchez
Ethan Sanchez

30,000 out of a nation of 300,000,000 =

.0001%

not even statistically relevant

Charles Campbell
Charles Campbell

voted no

Hudson Sanders
Hudson Sanders

Exactly. I’d love to seriously debate this with conservatives, if they weren’t so fucking inconsistent

strict interpretation of the constitution!
completely ignore “well-regulated militia”

no activist judges
invent constitutional right to bear arms after 200 years of saying the opposite

local control!
want to tell local schools how to best protect themselves

land of the free!
want to punish 17 minutes-long non-violent protest

demand every soldier, sailor, airman, marine, guardsman and cop is thank for his service 24/7
demand civilians prepare to wage war against U.S. Army, Navy, Air Force, and Marine Corps

motherfuckers, please!

Xavier Carter
Xavier Carter

That's a brilliant deconstruction of my argument. I have clearly been bested.

Jackson Reed
Jackson Reed

insignificant stats
Okay, how many rapes were committed by illegal immigrants last year?

Asher Cooper
Asher Cooper

Pic related it's you

Attached: 1520811833518.jpg (33 KB, 508x513)

Luke King
Luke King

insult
parody
shutdown debate
The shills are out in force today I see.

Evan Ramirez
Evan Ramirez

You didn't make an argument. You have crippling castration anxiety. That's a neurosis, not a point.

Elijah Davis
Elijah Davis

lmao 90% of those kids don't give a shit and are just skipping class you Mao-loving nonce

Thomas Lee
Thomas Lee

And nearly 2/3 of that are suicides.

Jose Allen
Jose Allen

1 in 5 Americans suffer a mental illness, 64m total.
The definition of Mental Illness has been growing since the DSM was first introduced decades ago. It should be super obvious that 1 out of 5 people is not really ill, in the sense that they will do something insane like shoot up a school.

Isaac Wood
Isaac Wood

It's not about "muh taxes" he's pissed about. It's the kids message. Right wing fake outrage. Between getting pissy about gay people and black people, inhaling fox news, breitbart and alex jones and now this, I'd love to know how many murican conservatives are on blood pressure medication.

Josiah Morris
Josiah Morris

insult
parody
You are beneath insult and beyond parody.

Joshua Walker
Joshua Walker

OMG the bigger phallus will overwhelm me!
see

Aiden Evans
Aiden Evans

homosexuals are mentally ill

Owen Perry
Owen Perry

Attached: pathetic.jpg (447 KB, 1400x906)

Jonathan Walker
Jonathan Walker

Are you really this fucking stupid? I pay taxes so that my roads are maintained. Of fucking course I dont pave my own roads, that is the service I PAY for. I could give a fuck about abortions, have them all day for all I care, BUT, you get to pay for it, not me. Every 10 minutes 3 kids die in car accidents as a result of phones, where are all the walks outs about phone control? If you reduced the number of distracted driving deaths by just 1%, you would save 3 times the number of lives per year as are taken in ALL gun related crimes. But please tell me how guns are, "killing all the fucking kids"

Attached: 1221626969598.jpg (32 KB, 250x188)

Zachary Anderson
Zachary Anderson

Attached: joke.jpg (363 KB, 1400x906)

Mason Green
Mason Green

Never once did I claim I was against abortion. I'm very centrist. I'm not even a gun nut. But I'm paying people to teach you. And if you don't want to be there to learn, get the fuck out. My taxes are going towards you being an obedient little cunt, sitting in your chair, and shutting your fucking mouth for 6 hours a day like you're supposed to. If you don't want to do that then piss off.

Kayden Edwards
Kayden Edwards

Attached: disgusting.jpg (321 KB, 1400x906)

Parker Ward
Parker Ward

Yeah, those wars in the middle east under "dubya" sure were productive lmao

Hudson Nelson
Hudson Nelson

rights and freedoms of immigrats
Fuck off paco lol kill yourself for sheltering rapist subhumans

David Fisher
David Fisher

They have a better understanding of trauma that comes from crazy idiots going postal, yes. I never said they didn't. What I said is that the greater right and wrong of gun rights is not informed by such experiences because the reason for gun rights is not rooted in safety. In fact, the country was designed to prioritize freedom (even gun ownership) over safety. They built a country on the notion that, "Hey, this will be a free place to live, unlike any other so far, but it'll also be more dangerous. Stay if you want to accept that trade." So as far as I'm concerned, people who don't agree with that principle can fuck off to Canada or somewhere else.

Ayden Cooper
Ayden Cooper

Attached: americuck.jpg (261 KB, 640x599)

Parker White
Parker White

But but.... there are snipers on the roofs. It's washington DC. Yall youngsters known nothing about our government.

Jeremiah Wright
Jeremiah Wright

Your anger fuels us. It drives us.

Chase Murphy
Chase Murphy

Attached: 33massshootings3months.png (171 KB, 567x372)

Aaron Lewis
Aaron Lewis

You're right, that's a fair point. But do you see why the argument that mental illness is the source of these gun deaths is ridiculous? Even if the DSM does have broad definitions and everything is a spectrum rather than a black and white condemnation, you'd expect in a country with a MUCH higher population than ours that there'd be many more instances of mental illness - which, if it were the problem - would also mean more gun violence.

Buuuut it doesn't.

Jacob Myers
Jacob Myers

last week

Attached: americunts.jpg (88 KB, 891x624)

Adam Howard
Adam Howard

see
This shit writes itself. It's like you have the self-awareness of a starfish

Isaac Turner
Isaac Turner

this game is banned
holding a ball
kek. What a shitty image macro.

Matthew King
Matthew King

momsdemandaction
Kek.

Attached: 1516808279877.jpg (151 KB, 931x874)

Parker Sanchez
Parker Sanchez

that's why your oil is cheap bro

Owen Wilson
Owen Wilson

Wow Americans are a bunch of fucking cucks

Angel Lewis
Angel Lewis

What a miserable fucking childhood. No dodge ball? No books you can laugh at and show your friends a funny line? Give me a fucking break.

Owen Lopez
Owen Lopez

But it's not.

Carson Stewart
Carson Stewart

I voted yes lol

I don't even know what's going on lol

Attached: 1518806246778.jpg (346 KB, 1200x800)

Nolan Nguyen
Nolan Nguyen

I don't care about statistics, I'm merely saying that brown people are subhuman plights on society

Jason Gomez
Jason Gomez

Sorry if math is too brutally logical for you.

Luis Watson
Luis Watson

THIS SO FUCKING MUCH!!!! Holy fuck! I used to be the biggest anti-gun nut you could imagine just by hearing all of these stats being thrown around and then someone took a moment to clarify that "Deaths by gun" did not automatically infer "homicide". Then found out that two thirds were suicides and that almost immediately shut me up for good. It's completely unfair to lump in suicides with all gun violence.

Carson Perry
Carson Perry

More like 3, but your to fucking stupid to do anything other than swallow the medias dick.

Mason Taylor
Mason Taylor

Voted no

Jace Adams
Jace Adams

"Our dumbass sub monkey retard children can't go 5 seconds without shoving random shit in their mouth so let's ban this"

Maybe teach your kid to unwrap the candy before he crams it down his fat, dirty gullet like a snake unhinging it's jaw. Maybe teach your kid that his only sense isn't taste and he doesn't have to shove the rancid smelling oozing green thing sitting on the side of the road in his mouth to tell if it's edible or not. Our fuck wit mouth breathing mongoloid offspring will gleefully shove a turd in their mouths because goggles are fun and poo poo is funny so doggie poo poo must be super fun and awesome let's shovel it into our face. Fucking brain shitting piss pickles can't even figure out that the red stuff on the mini cheese isn't cheese. my friend ate the wax for years because his mom said "just because it tasted weird doesn't mean you should waste food." This is America. This is what we are. Deny it all you want but denying fact just makes you look more stupider

Adrian Smith
Adrian Smith

it's cheaper than everywhere else except the arab emirates

Kevin Kelly
Kevin Kelly

I'm abandoning numbers, brown is le bad!!!!
That's a powerful argument, Cletus

Xavier Mitchell
Xavier Mitchell

They also throw justifiable police shootings in there as well

Jeremiah Roberts
Jeremiah Roberts

The reading comprehension is weak with this one.

Connor Scott
Connor Scott

It's far higher than it was before Operation Free ISIS

David Carter
David Carter

Are you seriously this fucking retarded?

Henry Lopez
Henry Lopez

It takes skill to be this retarded.

Thomas Martinez
Thomas Martinez

both are just as banned as the other
you can play dodgeball all you want off school grounds
you can carry as many ar-15s as you want off school grounds

Grayson Anderson
Grayson Anderson

We'll march for what we believe in! But when students want to stand up for what they believe in, PUNISH THEM! EXPEL THEM! HAVE THEIR HEADS!

Nice strawman, they can march for what the believe in even though its fucking stupid

We want freedom of speech! But FUCK the students, let's keep 'em from protesting peacefully!

No one is saying they cant protest, the closest Ive seen to that is that people dont want them protesting while they're meant to be at school because their taxes are being wasted on a protest, and to the one guy in this thread saying they should be expelled, are you such a newfag to take anything on Sup Forums, much less Sup Forums seriously? are you retarded.

And that's not even to mention the other bullshit that Conservatives self-contradict with. We want less crime! But let's keep women from having abortions, we know they can't afford to raise the child and their low socioeconomic upbringing will likely contribute to that crime rate, but no! No abortions!

Thats just people being retarded and not understanding a condom will stop you from having kids, sex isnt a human right

We want freedom of speech and the freedom to choose! But not immigrants! But not Muslims! Take away their freedoms cause why the fuck not?

Because mass immigration is proven time and time again to be a bad thing, and as an example of mass MUSLIM immigration ins europe with sweden being an example, their rape rates have gone up over 3000% over recent years because of their mass influx of muslim immigrants, sorry for not wanting the same thing to happen to us.

We want teachers to carry guns! But we aren't going to stand for the raise in taxes required to fund giving guns to said teachers, let alone the training required to use it.

Trump didnt say he wanted teachers to be armed, he said he wanted trained officers or veterans to be under cover in a school zones, this isnt much better and many people still disagree with trumps statement

Attached: 1498455590124.jpg (67 KB, 598x617)

Colton Flores
Colton Flores

I'm from Europe and have to look at this scum first-hand. They are literal apes with no value or worth

Jonathan Turner
Jonathan Turner

Attached: autism-intensifies-2811290.png (184 KB, 500x686)

Sebastian Moore
Sebastian Moore

no dodgeball

no kinder eggs

no books

holy fuck what a sad pathetic place this shithole has become

Tyler Jenkins
Tyler Jenkins

You are unskilled in the art of logical debate so please, stop autistically screeching across the stage while people are trying to discuss things in a manner free of the most loathsome logical fallacies. Thanks you kindly,

The Grown-Ups

Aiden Campbell
Aiden Campbell

First of all, the second amendment is out-dated and worthless. Ever seen a drone strike? Chances are no, you haven't, and you wouldn't have any options if you were put against one. Good luck dismantling an oppressive government faggot!

Second, if I work at AT&T and enjoy my salary, but Comcast employees were planning a strike because of unfair wages, I wouldn't agree to strike with them just because we work in the same industry. That's the same reason kids at schools are planning walk-outs over school shootings and not texting drivers. Because it isn't a problem that's affecting them, you fucking douche-canoe. I'm guessing it's been a while since you went to high school, because I can see that it's hard for you to empathize with students that are scared to go to school over threats and gun violence.

Again, it's back to the "hurr durr ma money" argument with you. Unbelievable how stupid and predictable Conservatives are, I called it in my first reply here. I knew I'd catch a couple of you faggots saying "Hurr durr ma tax dollars"

Nolan Sanchez
Nolan Sanchez

Then you have nothing interesting to say about guns. Fuck off back to cheeseland and fight towelheads

Noah Baker
Noah Baker

No research either. Probably took one school that banned that stuff and used it as a blanket statement. My nephew was telling me a while back about how he kicked ass in dodgeball at school. And banning little red riding hood because of a wine bottle on the cover? Sounds like something some triggered about everything sjw teacher would do. Keep eating up that mom's demand action propaganda

Jaxson Scott
Jaxson Scott

like is America actually this fucking retarded look at Australia and UK

id rather have 1-2 terrorist attacks a year along with 400 acid attacks

than be shot at every fucking week

i mean for crying out loud 35 shootings in 60 days you fucking sad pieces of shit fix you fucking gun laws

Alexander Morales
Alexander Morales

You are unskilled in the art of logical debate
Teleports behind you
Nothing personnel

Mason Myers
Mason Myers

Kinder eggs are sold here now. Though they have been modified to mollify the cunts at the FDA. The toy is separated from the candy (and the candy is DELICIOUS).

Blake Myers
Blake Myers

Because mass immigration is proven time and time again to be a bad thing

This is where I zoned out. Mass immigration is what built the U.S. you fucking moron LUL

Conservatives will just drop this shit all day and never think about how fucking dumb they sound. How fucking absurd LOOOOOOOOL

Ethan Sanchez
Ethan Sanchez

Holy shit, its like arguing with a fucking child. None of what you said makes any fucking sense, nor is their a cohesive thought pattern. Enjoy being a fucking Cuck who eventually kills themselves.

Christopher Thomas
Christopher Thomas

You need a prescription to get certain cough syrup. Can't even legally buy weed in many places. Can't distill your own liquor. Can't bring some fruits, veggies or alcohol into the country. Rules and laws up the fucking ass for everything, but as long the overweight nascar dads and trailer park republicans have their pew-pews we're all free lmao.

Christian Peterson
Christian Peterson

AMERICA IS NOT A FUCKING COUNTRY
That’s right, dipshit! And you know it. America is not a fucking country. If you fail to see this, let me open your eyes:

1. The United States
That’s right motherfucker! It’s called the United States of America! That’s your shitty country! America, or the Americas, is North America and South America combined! STOP CALLING YOUR AIDS REGION AMERICA WHEN YOU ARE JUST ONE LITTLE SHIT PIECE OF AMERICA! IT’S LIKE CALLING THE FUCKING MIDDLE EAST EURASIA!
“What the fuck is he talking about, Middle East is not a country lol! What a faggot!” Well YOUR FACE because USA is just as much a country as the Middle East! Which means, it is fucking NOT. However, a much better comparsion is

2. Europe
That’s right fuckface. There is no fucking difference between Europe and USA. Europe consists of 50 countries with different laws. USA consists of 50 states with different laws. But the same flag. Both are 10.000.000 square kilometers. SO STOP SAYING WE CANT COMPARE THEM THEY ARE THE FUCKING SAME! And USA’s countries are called

3. It’s not your country
FUCKING COLUMBUS! America, talking about the whole region now not your shitty united countries, belonged to the INDIANS! not because they where from India, but Columbus was so mindfucked he thought he was in India. Then he brought some friends, raped the whole fucking thing and killed all natives. Because

4. You are not Americans
Columbus brought his European friends and claimed the whole fuck. Most of them British. Then he imported loads of Niggers from Africa as slaves. Eventually they mixed, and the abomination that is known today as “American” was born. Also, did you read that part about Britain? You know, where England is? BECAUSE YOU SPEAK FUCKING ENGLISH! YOU DON’T SPEAK AMERICAN! YOU ARE JUST A FUCKING NIGGER BRIT MIX THAT PRETENDS TO HAVE AN OWN IDENTITY! Besides

Attached: yes-master.jpg (99 KB, 946x798)

Jackson Turner
Jackson Turner

Are you trying to sound retarded? It's working. The US was built on mass HOMOGENEOUS immigration.

Adam Jenkins
Adam Jenkins

I live in Seattle too. Close to Ballard HS where the governor was today.

Grayson Cox
Grayson Cox

Apart from all the niggers we dragged in here and the Mexicans who already lived on half the land we conquered.

Dylan Moore
Dylan Moore

Soooooo....... I guess the poll is over? Any chance on finding out what the results were like before it ended?

Kayden Gonzalez
Kayden Gonzalez

Dude he's got point. You're fat ass, along with the other rambo wannabes aren't going to take on a tyrannical government lol

Robert Reyes
Robert Reyes

Not banned in America... They're banned in SCHOOLS you cucks.

Benjamin Thompson
Benjamin Thompson

daily reminder that liberals are mentally ill
Never take a person who cuts their son's dick off because they picked up a Barbie doll when they were 3 seriously.

Attached: D7G0hkG.png (220 KB, 872x886)

Aaron Nguyen
Aaron Nguyen

Impressive autism

Colton Gray
Colton Gray

Columbus brought his European friends and claimed the whole fuck. Most of them British. Then he imported loads of Niggers from Africa as slaves.
The absolute state of European "education"

Kevin Thompson
Kevin Thompson

Definite nigger neighborhood. Color me surprised.

Wyatt Cooper
Wyatt Cooper

No, it's continuing.
You can watch it go up on NO's about once every second

Andrew Butler
Andrew Butler

lol
Like you would agree with it if you weren't trolling?

Landon Cox
Landon Cox

Enjoy being a part of the worst generation! Can't wait til you and all your friends are dead in 20 years. Good luck taking care of yourself when you retire, because everyone should just be conservative and look out for themselves right? Better not be touching any of my tax dollars!

You're dodging everything like a true Conservative. Your dead father would be proud if he wasn't so preoccupied in hell.

Don't have children, and stay away from High schools buddy.

Andrew Brooks
Andrew Brooks

This goddam argument again? You honestly think we'd all put on a orange uniform and have full on battles with the US govt? You have any idea what guerrilla warfare Is? What good will that drone strike that kills 20 militia do if you kill 40 innocent civilians do besides create more militia? And who's controlling that drone? Robots? The military would be in all kinds of chaos with those who find what they are doing wrong there would almost be a civil war within the damn military itself. And lastly but not least. Your pussy ass is the poster child for pic related

Attached: 1lhu.jpg (145 KB, 835x776)

Mason Allen
Mason Allen

Those idiots can't keep shit straight in their own heads, let alone promo materials.

Kayden Hernandez
Kayden Hernandez

roughly 3 to 2 gunfags

Ayden Lopez
Ayden Lopez

HOMOGENEOUS? The Irish, Italians and Germans are all completely different people with different cultures lol what the fuck are you on about?

Wyatt Jackson
Wyatt Jackson

i voted yes. lol.

Attached: 811545[2].jpg (136 KB, 500x507)

Carson Campbell
Carson Campbell

Ya'll can vote more than once lmao.

Nolan Reyes
Nolan Reyes

They're directly effected by the legislation you retard.

Xavier Hernandez
Xavier Hernandez

Alabama
I've not heard of any here in Alabama. What garbage is this map?

Michael Jenkins
Michael Jenkins

who didn't kill each other because muh bix nood nigga

Bentley Harris
Bentley Harris

Been engaged in a conversation with someone from the news station on facebook to let them know their survey is ruined. They're watching this thread. Say hello, everyone!

Adrian Edwards
Adrian Edwards

What are The Middle Ages?

James Sanders
James Sanders

I like how every non American feels the need to meddle in our business, constantly looking up statistics, spending all day looking at OUR news and ignoring their own. We're the center attention of the whole world. Pussy unarmed cattle don't even realize their just lying down as the gov ass rapes them more and more each year when will they have enough? Not like they could ever do anything about it.....

Attached: 1520825517036.jpg (26 KB, 480x448)

Zachary Johnson
Zachary Johnson

sure you did kek I can hear the swat team

Jack King
Jack King

moving the goalposts
bottom line is jews are evil

Zachary Morgan
Zachary Morgan

HI!!!!! FEEL FREE TO MAKE ANOTHER POLL!!!!!

Julian Lewis
Julian Lewis

Fucking retards...kids bringing knives, acid and bombs to school ought to give you a hint that the gun isn't the issue. Fucking dumbasses

Aiden Rivera
Aiden Rivera

Bro you know pol is mostly Norwegian little boys who long for that inbred merikan cock

Oliver Bell
Oliver Bell

That would be funny if someone shot them because they weren't safe in a school major kek

Attached: 1516429169240.jpg (121 KB, 637x432)

Nolan Foster
Nolan Foster

Reductio ad Judaeum

Jose Stewart
Jose Stewart

DSM and the rise in these incedences aren't because of guns, it's a cultural shift. Growing up in the '80's and '90's these kinds of shootings were relegated to gang violence.

Jackson Ross
Jackson Ross

30,000 deaths by firearms. Most suicides. only 3 per 100,000 per capita average are homicides. Comes out to around 10,000 murders with guns per years. 2/3 of those murders are associated with gang violence. 85% of those murders are committed by handguns, almost all of which are illegally obtained through smuggling, black markets, or property theft. Knife and hammer murders far outnumber the numbers of people killed by long guns, especially the infamous AR-15. Let's put it into greater perspective. 35,000 people die annually in vehicle accidents. almost 45,000 people die annually from perscription pill abuse. A simple case of negligence with your medicine or a mistake in your car is 4 times deadlier than malicious intent with a gun. You're almost twice as likely to be struck by lightning than be involved in a mass shooting. You're significantly more likely to slip, fall, and accidentally kill yourself than be shot with a gun. 38,000 people die annually due to complications from sleep apnea. More than 100,000 people are killed every year by medical malpractice. 800 people die annually from wrecking on a goddamn bicycle. That means you're more likely to fall off your bicycle and die than be shot with a rifle. You are more likely to die from just about ANYTHING BUT A GUN.

Ian Rodriguez
Ian Rodriguez

You mass import a group that fundamentally disagrees with everything your nation stands for and you think that's a good thing? Sure user just ask the Native Americans how that worked out for them.

Tyler Wood
Tyler Wood

Meh

Xavier Cook
Xavier Cook

Internet hate machine reporting in

Grayson Lopez
Grayson Lopez

Please, user, it just means they aren't going to report on the survey but may report on Sup Forums, bringing in more SJW and shitposters, turning this place into an even bigger waste of time than it is.
This is going to be better than the banana or the steamy logs.

Elijah Cooper
Elijah Cooper

Yeah I remember all those nasty mass acid attacks in schools. Oh and remember the mass stabbings in Columbine a couple years back?

Fucking stupid piece of shit... Conservatives are HONESTLY this dumb and out of touch.

Ethan Fisher
Ethan Fisher

king5.com/votenow
White house - People who are in control of the installment, and have been vetted and chosen to carry

You, some dumbfuck who cannot even properly parallel two situations.

Let me break it down for you,

The white house has the secret service with guns.

The school would have guards or teachers with guns.

You would be the idiot on a tour without one, or the dumbfuck student without one.

Blake Williams
Blake Williams

The Swiss have guns. They just don't let darkies have them.
Everyone in the balkans has a weapons cache under their floorboards, yet no gun violence.

It's peachy there

Brandon King
Brandon King

Conservatives
Who are these "Conservatives" you speak of? And why did you apply a bunch of liberal tactics to "them"?

Daniel Turner
Daniel Turner

The invasion of america by Europeans was wrong, however we cannot judge actions that happened almost 300 years ago by the same standards. It was wrong, but that doesnt mean mass immigration in current day is right you tard.

Slavery was still an okay thing back then, maybe we should bring it back because hey, mass immigration was okay in the 1700s that means its also okay in the 2000s

Jackson Wilson
Jackson Wilson

guerrilla warfare hahahahahaha
holy shit
lmfao

Attached: 28468270-168320537295047-2443701162059828339-n.jpg (83 KB, 710x960)

Leo Jones
Leo Jones

Don't they have zero access to ammunition unless they're a hunter or sign it out at a state run shooting range?

David Ramirez
David Ramirez

This dumbass assumption that the military would turn against their bosses is hilarious. They're the government you dumbshit. You right wingers just hate public school teachers and liberals. Cut the "we gotta fight tyranny" bullshit. You fags always wanna grow the military even larger.

Ryder Flores
Ryder Flores

There's virtually no evidence to support that, and if gangs and culture had anything to do with it we'd be able to draw parallel to other countries.

But the only ones we can draw parallel to are pre-industrial and stage 2 countries, because there aren't any other modern, civilized nations where these shootings regularly occur.

Adrian White
Adrian White

confirmed brainlet. Read this image, dummy.

Benjamin Lee
Benjamin Lee

Did my part

Levi Morgan
Levi Morgan

Attached: download.jpg (6 KB, 233x216)

Samuel Ward
Samuel Ward

Attached: 1518310812412.jpg (48 KB, 480x480)

Chase Johnson
Chase Johnson

Wtf?

Angel Anderson
Angel Anderson

No, user's correct.

Carson Russell
Carson Russell

so what you are saying is only countries with a large nigger population have mass shootings?

Jordan Rogers
Jordan Rogers

diversity kills people, not guns.

Aiden Miller
Aiden Miller

I agree that 18 year-old shouldn't be able to purchase guns like an AR-15, but the walkout is really goddamn stupid.

Anthony Harris
Anthony Harris

The CDC begs to differ.

Dylan Campbell
Dylan Campbell

This dumbass assumption that the military would turn against their bosses is hilarious. They're the government you dumbshit.
Who do you think makes up the military? Regular people you went to school with, brainlet.

Seeing as you've never spent more than 5 seconds researching the military, I will clue you in to a PRO TIP: They take an oath the protect the Constitution. NOT the government. NOT Congress. The Constitution.

Elijah Wright
Elijah Wright

Swiss doesnt have regular open access, "darkies" can join the military.
It says the rate of gun-related deaths per 100,000 people in 2013 in Albania was 5.86 while in the US the number was 3.55.

Blake Wood
Blake Wood

that’s not what the argument for CC by anyone is, though.

NRA shills pretend CC by anyone is the best thing to prevent crime, but somehow they aren’t bothered that guns are banned in congress, the white house, NRA events, …

Jack Cox
Jack Cox

If 18 year olds can't have guns then they shouldn't be allowed to vote or join the military.

Easton Cox
Easton Cox

user here. I just re-enlisted yesterday can confirm

James Barnes
James Barnes

americlaps dont get kinder surprise wtf

Jason Morris
Jason Morris

Albanians are a special sort.

Josiah Carter
Josiah Carter

It's posted to reddit now.
Yes is > No

Gabriel Garcia
Gabriel Garcia

Godspeed user

Anthony Lee
Anthony Lee

everyone posted is over 18 in both photos numbskull

Ethan Jenkins
Ethan Jenkins

oh no, .00000000001% of our population has been lost! It's almost if more people die of old age every day or something!

Lucas Smith
Lucas Smith

Hello! Fuck these rightwing faggots user, youre doing gods work. 2004 Sup Forums would be on your side. Fucking sadistic newfags.

Samuel Johnson
Samuel Johnson

The stated numbers are much greater. And then there's those "we'll never know" numbers, like "We'll never know how many plane hijackings have been averted since we put guns in airports and on planes".

Thomas Moore
Thomas Moore

Peaceful protests aren't stupid. Don't discourage the next generation of students from standing up for what they believe in. Conservatives preach workers' rights and unionizing to avoid oppression but can't understand a bunch of students raising awareness for what they believe in.

but all they did was walk out of class, how is that standing up for what they believe in?

We wouldn't be in this thread having this conversation if the walk-outs didn't make the news.

Michael Turner
Michael Turner

Sup Forums is on nobody's side.

Easton Carter
Easton Carter

Have you had a conversation with a high school kid lately? They are clueless about politics. Hell if anything I think the voting age should be raised to 21

Colton White
Colton White

Conservatives are for unionizing
huh

Ethan Thomas
Ethan Thomas

I told on you guys. You're gonna get in trouble.

Sebastian Carter
Sebastian Carter

Who do you think makes up the military? Regular people you went to school with, brainlet.
Much like the cops who take a very similar oath to the Constitution and the law. But they still lie on your ass with that speed detector.

William Cook
William Cook

Kek

Easton Lewis
Easton Lewis

Maybe not all guns, but it's pretty unreasonable to have handguns banned until your 21, but have other more destructive weapons up for grabs at 18.

Liam Jenkins
Liam Jenkins

2004 Sup Forums
yeah because paedophiles can claim moral superiority amirite

Attached: knowlege-by-asimov.jpg (75 KB, 868x540)

Andrew Lewis
Andrew Lewis

Haha okay good point, caught me slippin there. But still, the point remains, my stupid generalization aside

Isaiah Perry
Isaiah Perry

Attached: nigga-you-dumb-as-fuck.png (598 KB, 561x958)

Josiah Scott
Josiah Scott

Are you incapable of interpreting syntax? The second amendment states that BECAUSE there is a necessity to have a standing army...the WELL REGULATED MILITIA you libs always freak about...The right of THE PEOPLE to bare arms shall not be infringed.

Nathan Sanders
Nathan Sanders

22 mass shootings involving 2+ victims since 1990 is not that many. A child has 100x higher chance of getting killed walking/biking to school.

Lucas Bennett
Lucas Bennett

They are on the side of right wing authoritarian boot-lickers counter-point to what they were.

Attached: 29025946-10215944681114178-2951629962513219584-n.jpg (65 KB, 960x742)

Parker Russell
Parker Russell

no one cares about your toys americuck

Attached: download-(1).jpg (6 KB, 249x202)

Chase Nguyen
Chase Nguyen

This was from today's "national school walkout" most of these kids aren't 18

James Nelson
James Nelson

Go to Mexico. Super-strict gun bans, zero crime, and a very rich culture I hear.

Jaxson Perry
Jaxson Perry

they don't care. They want a global UK where niggers rape your daughters' white guilt away.

Colton Cook
Colton Cook

are you under some ridiculous assumption that the entire whole of our military, which is mostly made of 19 and 20 year olds, would go commit holy jihad on their countrymen, friends, family, and neighbors if they were ordered to do so? It wouldn't be a rebellion versus the entire might of the goddamn military. It would be a shitload of soldiers who deserted the military to defend civilians and train militias versus whatever remained of a broken and demoralized military.

Liam Thompson
Liam Thompson

Yes we would. If we were ordered to subjugate American people it would be complete anarchy. I would rather die than kill an American citizen. Hundreds of thousands of people join the military because they want to serve and protect Americans. Not enslave them.

Isaac Roberts
Isaac Roberts

Rice farmers
Have North Vietnam, hideouts in Cambodia and Laos and friendly movements in both
Backed and armed by the world's other superpower
You have:
Jim Bob and his tactical bacon can

Eli Williams
Eli Williams

Now you have paedos getting that hateful whitebread.
pic related

Attached: 1519152219838.png (380 KB, 640x426)

David Martinez
David Martinez

I hope she gets raped and has been raped already.

Hudson Watson
Hudson Watson

Any part of the constitution can be amendeded or ratified. that's how any tyrant legitimizes their rule- changing the law. So to say the military wouldn't follow orders because "constitutional oath hurr durr" is fucking retarded. You assfucks are so "anti-government" but wanna boot lick the actual men with guns. You're a fucking moron Lmao.

David Martin
David Martin

And only ~12k-14k weren't suicide. And only ~275 of those were done with a long gun.

Anthony Wright
Anthony Wright

Sup Forumsb will always be on the opposite side of people in power. As it should be.

Lucas Perez
Lucas Perez

Funny, you sure cared about them at one point

Attached: 1-Ow7SywaNt1dmy2jojqmlWQ.png (623 KB, 1467x1269)

Colton Turner
Colton Turner

I wish Hitler won...

Caleb Cruz
Caleb Cruz

indeed:
you look at my sister funny
i wipe out your family
while you wipe out mine
just another week in albania

William King
William King

No. Not even then. Contrary to your Hollywood war fantasies, America wasn't the only country involved in the defeat of Hitler.

Ayden Long
Ayden Long

*So I could be gassed

Fixed

Austin Rodriguez
Austin Rodriguez

The amendment was made to be changed for the era america is in. All shootings are bad. Normal people don't need weapons on death. A pistol is okay, but there is no reason for people to own assault weapons. Change my mind.

Hunter Perry
Hunter Perry

Sup Forumsb will always be on the opposite side of people in power. As it should be.
Sup Forums and /pol/ are hardly independent from one another.
Sup Forums turned right-ring with every fbi intervention.

Liam Myers
Liam Myers

Attached: (you).jpg (49 KB, 645x729)

Adrian Gutierrez
Adrian Gutierrez

And the mojority of homocides are gang related.

Liam Lewis
Liam Lewis

nah not really my grandfather and great-uncle were in the SS

Luke Martin
Luke Martin

what are the middle ages
that time when muslims tried to fuck the whole world and white men banded together to retake europe.
the same thing that's about to happen again

Colton Roberts
Colton Roberts

Lets post some memes about stupid shit Libs signed in, then spin it and say Libs should ban more stupid things.
Also, which school shooting was it where guns were allowed in the gun-free school zone?

Charles Butler
Charles Butler

UK was getting their asses kicked before US showed up. Australia was about to be invaded before US showed up.

We show up, we nuke bitches, deal with it.

Justin Diaz
Justin Diaz

Is this the part where you start sucking the cock of those communists to the east of that map who were just as bad as the Germans? You can also thank uncle Sam that you aren't living in a communist shit hole because Ivan wouldn't have stopped at Berlin had it not have been for the US

Jeremiah Gray
Jeremiah Gray

Our toys kicked your grandfathers' asses all the way to south America.

Robert Williams
Robert Williams

So throughout history, military's have slaughtered their neighbours and families under orders of their command....but America is so special and exempt from this because why?

Liam Bell
Liam Bell

That's a fucking lie and you know it.

Eli Wood
Eli Wood

Without a doubt Europe would be under nazi influence. France was already btfo before US had boots on the ground.

David Harris
David Harris

No you have:
276 militia groups
875 million firearms owned by population
90/100 people own firearms
US has a population of over 357 million

sources:
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Militia_organizations_in_the_United_States
reuters.com/article/us-world-firearms/u-s-most-armed-country-with-90-guns-per-100-people-idUSL2834893820070828

Juan Edwards
Juan Edwards

that's just YOUR interpretation. the text doesn't say that. and SCOTUS, for 200 years, held that the 2A did NOT bestow a right on INDIVIDUALS

Brody Edwards
Brody Edwards

Aww shit my brother-in-law's grandfather was in a camp

Jack Jackson
Jack Jackson

balkans. They made it out in timd I guess

Hudson Cruz
Hudson Cruz

They're directly effected by the legislation you retard. Half adults don't have the coherent thought that should be necessary for voting, yet they maintain the ability to as a constiuent. The majority of Albama shouldn't be allowed to vote given that argument. Also, why are you talking to high school kids?

Gabriel Cook
Gabriel Cook

ivan wouldnt of stopped
actually they had to, they feared US aggression toward the end of ww2. Food munitions and general resources were tapped out, not to mention the already heavy losses and immobilized forces.

Carter Jenkins
Carter Jenkins

Cowards breed cowards.

Dominic Brooks
Dominic Brooks

Any time someone walks into a gun-free zone with a gun and is found, it's called a shooter event. Even if they never fire a round, even if the person forgot they had the gun (parking lots count).

It's obvious bullshit.

Luke Anderson
Luke Anderson

Not a rebuttal. I provided a historical fact about tyrants and changing laws. Yours is basically "but soldiers are da good guys".

Logan Murphy
Logan Murphy

Hello fellow king county fag

Robert Taylor
Robert Taylor

Yeah sure change the law. Then who is going to take the guns away?

Gabriel Flores
Gabriel Flores

I don't Have to talk to high school kids you fucking idiot. CNN is touting them out there to preach their agenda and I can tell how stupid they are just from the shit they say

Attached: IMG-20180313-092518.jpg (102 KB, 1458x583)

Julian Watson
Julian Watson

I like how people are complaining that these people are too young to be talking about guns but then say that as soon as they turn 18 they should be able to buy as many of those guns as they want.

Jack Jenkins
Jack Jenkins

It's far higher than it was before Bracko and EPA damn near banned drilling and fracking in the States.
FTFY

Isaiah Moore
Isaiah Moore

oh and Operation Pastorius also hindered any plans for invasion.

Jonathan Russell
Jonathan Russell

David Hoggs face makes me so angry.

Aiden Baker
Aiden Baker

Reported

Attached: 1520852640399.jpg (108 KB, 720x1008)

Dominic Martinez
Dominic Martinez

You know girls like his face, is that why? He looks like a fuckin model

Jason Harris
Jason Harris

Just to put your mind at ease, calling other people stupid definitely makes you look smart.

David King
David King

No it's just his stare for some reason.

Benjamin Anderson
Benjamin Anderson

99% of them don't have a clue what the real world is like. Their parents pay for everything and dont have to go through what your average adult goes through. Sure, let's let them vote what could possibly go wrong

Matthew Harris
Matthew Harris

We're not talking about guns you fucking faggot. We're talking about your delusional that if somehow the government became tyrannical, you think for some reason most if the military would disobey orders.

Ethan Miller
Ethan Miller

Same, unfortunately America came to save the day.

Jack Edwards
Jack Edwards

Welcome to Sup Forums

Alexander Parker
Alexander Parker

*Cue soviet national anthem

Matthew Cook
Matthew Cook

The ramblings of a lunatic do not warrant a rebuttal.

The most recent Amendment still pending (not yet Amended) is from 1924. The earliest is 1789. In short, it's not easy to Amend the Constitution.

Dylan Martinez
Dylan Martinez

Oh I thought it was when technology delved to a stop in the name of religious persecution, when citizens were scared into death to defend against a boogeyman. ( both christians and muslims )

Juan Cruz
Juan Cruz

you think for some reason most if

Jesus fuck go back to school.

The majority of military members own personal firearms. I own a weapon.

Ryan Evans
Ryan Evans

its easier to buy a fucking illegal gun than it is to legally get one...plus its cheaper and no one knows about it lmao change whatever laws you want..nothing will change

Angel Moore
Angel Moore

Da, comrade youtu.be/U06jlgpMtQs

Camden Jones
Camden Jones

Native Americans
Yeah, ask all those noble tribes why they killed the neighboring tribe for sport, just for a bag of foreheads.

Adam Roberts
Adam Roberts

Because adults are 100% doing a better job.

Attached: Screen-shot-2018-03-14-at-9.55.07-PM.png (11 KB, 47x48)

Leo Reed
Leo Reed

Can't vote. Looks like they took their poll down. Those fucking assholes, I live in Seattle.

Leo Howard
Leo Howard

Idgaf about your stupid vote but I know I want to fuck that little shaved headed girl

Kevin Perez
Kevin Perez

Have you had a conversation with high school kids lately
I don't have to talk to high school kids...
Just shut the fuck up and get euthanized retard.

Zachary Reyes
Zachary Reyes

Attached: 1519995813950.jpg (58 KB, 734x737)

Jordan Myers
Jordan Myers

Fags banned dodgeball? WTF!? So their logic is that if liberals ban A then B should be banned as well. Fuck them

Jaxon Nelson
Jaxon Nelson

They existed for thousands of years and the white man wiped nearly all of them out.

David Martin
David Martin

samefagging to the highest order

Zachary Sullivan
Zachary Sullivan

@DONALD TRUMP
on a fucking sheet of paper

Jace Murphy
Jace Murphy

The last time the constitution was amended was 1992, the 27th amendment. You're a typical dumb fuck right winger that doesn't even know history. I have more important shit to do lmao go watch some "sjw destroyed" videos.

Caleb Kelly
Caleb Kelly

Can you work for money?
Can you buy food with that money?
Do you have to ever worry about being invaded by another country?

No?

They are doing a fantastic job then! :D :D :D

faggot

Hunter Cook
Hunter Cook

Native Americans were killing each other way before we even knew the land existed. Honestly should of wiped them all out of existence.

For the Queen!

Henry Phillips
Henry Phillips

Yeah murder is illegal but people still kill each other, so we shouldn't any laws about it at all because it obviously does nothing.

Asher Green
Asher Green

He's superior to you snd would physically and intellectually dominate you.

Jason Rodriguez
Jason Rodriguez

Mass settlement is what built the US dipshit. Don't you libs get tired of being wrong at every turn?

Luis Lewis
Luis Lewis

why do cuntservatives attack victims all the time? why are you so evil and violent?

Landon Foster
Landon Foster

the dumb bitch probably didn't even read that book because the author is in favor of segregating people by color into their own nations. No people of color would be allowed to migrate to white nations. She saw a provocative title but didn't read the book. Oh, and it was published in 1920.

Christopher Reed
Christopher Reed

Neither do half of registered voter doorknob. That was the entire point of my reply. Holy fuck, when did Sup Forums get so stupid?

Oliver Parker
Oliver Parker

becuz muh rites

Angel Parker
Angel Parker

the US does not have a military class, most countries that used the military against citizens did
unlike most countries that used their military against its citizens, the US military does not swear allegiance to the government or a specific person; instead it swears to "defend the United States against all enemies, both foreign and domestic" and to "obey all LAWFUL orders" and the vast majority of the military takes the domestic clause of their oath very seriously
the US military is divided among 51 commanders-in-chief (the president and each state governor)

Tyler Bailey
Tyler Bailey

I think you just want him to dominate you sexually.

Disable AdBlock to view this page

Disable AdBlock to view this page

Confirm your age

This website may contain content of an adult nature. If you are under the age of 18, if such content offends you or if it is illegal to view such content in your community, please EXIT.

Enter Exit

About Privacy

We use cookies to personalize content and ads, to provide social media features and to analyze our traffic. We also share information about your use of our site with our advertising and analytics partners.

Accept Exit